[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop fighting with my brother. He's 27, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: homero.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
homero.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
I can't stop fighting with my brother. He's 27, I'm 18. We live in the same house, and we fight everytime. He's not good with anger, so sometimes he'd throw things or punch something. He bet money online, but never win, so he's pretty much incredibly angry all the time.

(despite our relationship, I always tell him to stop with that shit. But he never listen, and my mom thinks that it's okay and that he should keep doing it)

Frankly, I don't like him at all. He's very much a common guy. He go out on nights, watch the matches, go to the gym. He'd hate on everything that is slightly off from the idea of normal: from adult that play vidya, to gays and ppl with down or autism. He don't like his work, and regret studying for it. So usually he's not in a good mood.
I know what 4chan is, so this tell enough about our difference I guess

He usually picks on my mom, and make her work way too much. He tell her to clean shit all the time, and start complaing cuz he hate his life and the house he lives in, and this makes my mother feel terrible. She hurt herself a couple of weeks ago when she was trying to clean some shit on the pavament with a knife, after she was told to clean from him, otherwise he'd go "live under a bridge" (some encrusted dirt, i dont know)

I'm not much better neither. When he calls me retard for some reason, (maybe because I actually did some silly shit, like overthrow a glass full of water, things like this) I say fuck you then he calls me shithead and so on till he outrage and start screaming or throwing things at the wall

Me and my brother really have to stop fighting. This makes my mother suffer, and it's stressful for me.

This is childish and i dont want to have this problem anymore because its so stupid. anyone got similar experiences? what can I do?
>>
>>18671681
Why is your mother a fucking doormat?
So your brother is the authority inside the house and not your mom?
If your mother keeps bwing a doormat then you can't do much
>>
>>18671681

how the fuck did you let your chad brother take over your lives ? kick him out of the fucking house and change the doorlock so the blyat does not return

he wants to be an alpha ? let him
kick him out
now
>>
thanks guys you're cool. my brother never get bashed or scolded so reading this is nice
>>18671691
yes my brother got much more authority. i think my mom got none. my mom loves my big brother more than me, becuase he was her first son, and nothing will change that and i'm fine with it. everytime i told my brother to shut up and stop treating my mom like a doormat, she tells me to leave him alone. if my brother tells my mom to call me an idiot, she does it. she'd never scold my brother, let alone call him an idiot
i'm stupid as fuck for trying to help my mother. should i bring myself to not feel sorry for her?

>>18671697
lmao thanks. he'd love to live alone but he says to my mom he wants "a nice big house, not a hole". plus he's bot going for rent, so we'd have to literally buy him a house
>>
>>18671759
>we'd have to literally buy him a house

don't ?

as I have mentioned your fratello wants to live on his own terms so let him (i.e. fucking kick him out)
>>
>>18671759
>he'd love to live alone but he says to my mom he

so he starts fights with you, abuses the good heart of your mother and you dare to care about what he wants ? What ? You realize that now both you and your mother are his doggos who bark at his will ? Stop it.

>everytime i told my brother to shut up and stop treating my mom like a doormat, she tells me to leave him alone

She is a nice person but she's being submissive and naive at this point. Talk her out of it.
>>
If he has a job why is he still at home? id rather live in a shitty room than living with my parents
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.