[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I picked up this Japanese girl(foreign exchange student) that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: datingkoreangirls.jpg (22KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
datingkoreangirls.jpg
22KB, 300x282px
So I picked up this Japanese girl(foreign exchange student) that I met 2 weeks ago and took her home yesterday night. Everything was fun and after some awkward stuff we start going at it.

Everything was fun and good until I try to put it in and it just doesn't fit. She insist that it's because my dick is too big so she just sucks me off.

Do you guys have any experience with Japanese girls? Is it common for them to be too tight? Or should I just order some lube and try again?
>>
My Japanese wife says the opposite - that I'm too big for her mouth
>>
>>18671680
>>18671695
t. LARPers
>>
>>18671705
What does the 't.' mean?

I
>>
>>18671680
There is no giving up on calming the eastern dragon until the battering meat ram breaks through.
>>
>>18671680
You did the foreplay bit - right? Gave it a chance to relax and stretch a bit? Finger fitted easily into nice wet vagina? Two fingers fitted as well...?
Both a woman who has not had sex ever and a woman who has not had sex for a while are normally rather tight and they need a bit of extra foreplay to loosens things up.
A bit like anal. Don't just poke. Loosen it all up before you poke.
>>
>>18671711
It's from the Finnish thread on /int/. I don't know what the word is or what it means in Finnish, but it's equivalent to "says the..."
>>
>>18671731
Yeah, I licked her for quite some time and tried to slowly fit in fingers. But two fingers were already too painful for her. Might just be that she was still not relaxed enough? Any advice on how to stretch?
>>
>>18671781
It means "sincerely yours" in Finnish letters.
>>
>>18671680
There is no such thing as a too-small vagina. They push babies through those things, remember.

There IS such a thing as an under-aroused vagina. Solution: foreplay. Loads and loads of foreplay. followed by more foreplay. And then some foreplay.

Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even think about climbing aboard, and she'll have plenty of room for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.