[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do American girls feel about spaniards? I'm kinda short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4851.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4851.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
How do American girls feel about spaniards?

I'm kinda short (5'8'), speak fluent English, not ethnic looking (northerner, brown hair and red facial hair). Also uncut, is it true American girls find it disgusting?

Asking because I'm going on a trip for a few months
>>
Are you a virgin with no game back home? If so, you will be a virgin with no game in America.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18671506
They will rape you. You will have accent and will be exotic for them. All you need to do is to be outside and talking to girls.

Just take note 68% of usa is obese. Meaning you will have to have sex with some fatty.
>>
>>18671508
Nope, neither. Just wondering if there are any stereotypes for Spanish guys there.
>>
>>18671506
>Also uncut, is it true American girls find it disgusting?
Yes, even most of the black guys are cut and really their preference. Being fair complected and non ethnic looking is not an asset.
>>
>>18671515
Macho and do not respect women. You have your new world conquest Mexico to thank for that.
>>
>>18671551
> Being fair complected and non ethnic looking is not an asset.
Yea everybody loves Mexicans
>>
>>18671557
Mexicans aren't the majority YET and Mexican girls don't like white guys that treat women as equals.
>>
>>18671551
t. bitter virgin cutfag
>>
>>18671506
>Also uncut, is it true American girls find it disgusting?
Nobody really gives a shit, and by nobody, I mean basically no women. 99% of the time when somebody has strong opinions about this (going either way), it's a dude.

There are some women who genuinely believe they find uncut dicks disgusting, but when push comes to shove, most women aren't even really clear on what the difference is, visually, at least when the penis is erect. There are thousands of women who've fucked uncut dudes dozens of times and never even realized, much less given a shit. Don't bring it up before or after, just put it out of your mind. If American women found uncut dicks disgusting, Brits and Europeans wouldn't get laid like motherfuckers there.

On that note, being a Spaniard isn't an automatic ticket to fucktown, but if you look European (not Latino) and have the barest hint of a Spanish accent, there are girls who'll fuck you for that alone. Of course, those are mostly women who've never had much chance to travel. More educated and affluent women are less likely to be impressed by the simple fact that you're from Europe.
>>
>getting involved with American women

No lo hagas José.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.