[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, male anons. My boyfriend and I have been going on for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2817216182.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
2817216182.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
Okay, male anons.

My boyfriend and I have been going on for about 3 months now, not a lot I know.

But within these three months, his sex drive keeps randomly dying and then reviving itself.

Like, two weeks ago we were getting intimate daily, and I love sex so it was wonderful. Then these past two weeks, it's been dead. I can't even make attempts to get him going without him asking to stop, which I do, of course. He even seems bothered by the sexual jokes I make sometimes.
It's been on and off like that since about a month into the relationship.

Is this normal? Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>18671428
>Is this normal? Is there a reason for this?

My friend, understand that people are different. We, unknown strangers on the internet, do not have the answer for "why your boyfriend's sex drive is so patchy", since every person and situation is different.

What I can tell you for sure tho is: talk to him. If it's bothering you, you should let him know. In a gentle, kind manner (men have very fragile egos).

I'm sure you guys are gonna work that out.
>>
>>18671428

Sounds normal to me. While not everyone is the same it's like that for me. Sometimes he may just not be in the mood, sometimes you just simply have no interest in sex. I see nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18671428
>normal
No.
>reason
I would say he is on some meducation. Or is bipolar.
>what do i do
Make him confess what is his problem.

Being healthy boy means your libido is like hunger. So we can have sex at least once per day with 0 issues. But when you are on ssri, have depression or some other girl sucks you dry, it is entirelly different story.

Also refusing to cuddle your lady in need is in my humble opinion very rude and anti gentleman like.
>>
>>18671428
Just dump him and find a real man.
>>
>>18671439
>(men have very fragile egos).

kek
I love these whole-gender facts

OP talk to him about it. Maybe he's in a depression, maybe he's a bi / asexual or maybe he's simply not in the fucking mood. Nothing wrong with that.

And no, this does not indicate that he's cheating. Even if he was then there's no reason to fuck with you as well you know.
>>
>>18671428
With a nod to >>18671428, yes, strangers can't give you answers without you providing a bit of detail. But I've seen some great /adv/ here over the years and we (the strangers) do care about giving good answers.

Your problem sounds more like an intimacy problem than a sex problem. You hit a wall when you suggest being close, or even hint at it. He's putting a lot of energy into protecting himself against what you need. The odds are that his sex bits work just fine, and that with a random woman he doesn't really know he'd perform fine, but her I think his relationship bits are battling.

If that sounds possible, you want to look at what could make him frightened to open up to you. Guilt is one obvious thing. Not necessarily unfaithfulness guilt, perhaps he has lied to you about himself ... whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.