[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you increase somebody's interest in you when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 43097563046347.jpg (59KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
43097563046347.jpg
59KB, 500x488px
How do you increase somebody's interest in you when they seemingly refuse to want to get to know you better?

You get on with them perfectly fine, but seem to have zero interest in your story or what you do. Everything only seems to revolve around them.
>>
>>18671301
You don't. You move on with your life and find someone who likes you as much as you do.
>>
>>18671301
Beginner level:
Just be a good listener. If somebody tells something, just listen. Do not say:"Something similar happened to me, too" Just listen and ask questions like : "how precisely didd it happen?" "why?"

Experienced level:
Be mysterious. Do not tell anything about yourself. Just ask a person a question. Then anther. Then make a pause. Silence. The other person has to pick up the conversation.

Advanced level:
If the other person asks anything about you, just say one word or two and then ask him again about himself.

The ultimate secret to have many people interested in you: Talk with people about what they want to talk about the most: themselves..
>>
I have the opposite problem. How do you get someone else to open up to you without feeling like you're prying?
>>
>>18671382
Awkward silcence until the other Person asks questions. I know this really hard to bear, but it will do the Job.
>>
>>18671387
I feel like if I wasn't initiating the conversation we wouldn't talk for weeks ;-;
>>
>>18671387
maybe watch that Video
People will react after a while if you just look at them, even if they are strangers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBCsWQbwJ0
>>
>>18671394
you can initiate it at first. ask one question and then pause.

here is another Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgjh2dToll0
>>
I assume you're talking about a crush. Go on a date with them. Because the setting is intimate, and not, say, work related, they'll feel free to get to know you better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.