[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >been in a relationship with boy for about 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PLEASE.jpg (77KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE.jpg
77KB, 1252x1252px
>be me
>been in a relationship with boy for about 3 months
>after about a month and a half bf starts making really hurtful jokes, calling me skank, slut, etc
>wtf.jpg
>try to ignore it
>it gets worse
>moves from just jokes to jokes & being a major dick around friends
>worsens to major dick around friends, and mainly around friends
>bring it up and tell him to knock it the fuck off
>he doesn't really
>being a dick around friend worsens to him being super distant around friends as well
>bring that up
>claims he just feels bad because all of our friends are single
>points fingers telling me it's just a joke and I shouldn't take it so seriously
>wtfdoIdo.jpg
>>
>>18671219
Stop dating shitheads.
>>
>>18671219
>talked to them about not doing a shitty thing
>they do it again
>talk about it again
>still does it

The guy clearly doesnt give a shit and you're only letting him walk over you by not actually doing anything when he ignores your feelings, since youve confronted him over this.
Get rid, guys got no respect for you.
>>
Just dump him, he obviously doesn't respect or like you, just sees you as a hole to get off into.
>>
Drop this bloke And get with me
>>
Dump him.
>>
>>18671219

So you're one of those gurls who date chads and then end up hating yourself and writing shit on 4chan because you don't understand that they are fucked in the head. Good job kiddo. Now, proceed to learn a bit of common sense and empathy and stop dating shitheads.

Date me instead, I'm a good boi
pls
>>
>>18671219
This lil cunt thinks he's a bad ass. It's a power trip thing on some level. Dump his ass on the spot and see how hard he is then.
>>
>date alpha chad
>expect respect

Lmao, you dumb
>>
>>18671912
>>18671902
>chad

Lmao, he sounds more like a tryharding beta wimp who's letting out all of his previous frustrations caused by women.

OP is a dumb whore for putting up with it, but she probably secretly enjoys it.
>>
>>18671940

quote "A stereotypical douchebag asshole/jock/frat boy/ with an ego the size of the planet, who needs a swift roundhouse kick to the jaw, ala Chuck Norris style (though if actually issued by Norris, this punishment may be too extreme, even for a chad). Basically, they think they're the best at everything, love to talk shit, and are a general nuisance in every way possible." end quote

>chad

>OP is a dumb whore for putting up with it, but she probably secretly enjoys it.

you're absolutely right
it's actually fucking sad that you are
spoiler alert : single mothers are a giant red flag because of this ( fuck with a chad, break up )
>>
>>18671219
you're an idiot
>>
File: 1423261169546.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1423261169546.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>18671219

>bring it up and tell him to knock it off
I'll take things that didn't happen for 100 Alex. At best you voiced some disapproval.

Give him an ultimatum if you're serious. Knock off the personal attack jokes or you're done.

I'm only suggesting this because as a woman I know you're completely incapable of communicating what you want to a guy.

Keep in mind as well that if you stay with him now you're accepting this fault of his for what it is. So you have absolutely no right to bring it up later

>what will actually happen
you'll ignore this and bring it up years from now as an excuse to break up with him when you're done with dating him

You're trash OP, any person with an ounce of fucking character would be able to deal with this situation without batting an eyelid. Stop pretending to be a fucking doormat, or alternatively stop being a doormat.
>>
>>18671219
Lmao, bet you identify as a feminist as well, dumb thot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.