[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon, and has only ever done hookups. What is the lines between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

File: 1481991369575.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481991369575.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
Femanon, and has only ever done hookups. What is the lines between "take me seriously" dressing, "I'm a prude" dressing, and "I catch every dick that crosses my path" dressing?

I've got my first first date this friday, and I'm hoping to go shopping for something that threads the needle of attractive/sexy, without being slut-mode.
>>
What's suitabe to wear on a date mainly depends on where you're going.
>>
You're a dumb stupid whore to begin with just go naked
>>
>>18671216
Depends on your body type and what you are doing on the date.
>>
Male here. Read the book why men love bitches.

It would recommend to not invest too much in the beginning. Do not go shopping and also do not cook food. Also if you want to go shopping, do not wear that on the date. Wear it on the second date maybe.
>>
>>18671216
Basically if you intend to talk to the guy he'll know what's gong on whether you flap your tits in his face or not. Get something you feel confident in.
>>
Sluts ahoy = Short shorts (show curves of ass when standing or bending over, 2 inches or more of cleavage, body-hugging dress (the ones that esentuate the ass). Alternatively, this could be skimpier.

Prude = ya dress like a nun or Amish woman

In between = dresses that hug your waist, but not your ass. Dresses that hug your boobs, but nothing else. T-shirts, v-necks, "blouses" with shorts, pants that aren't leather, etc.

For your shopping trip, try going for a got dress that hugs only one of the assets. If you get something that hugs both, were a jacket or one of those thin cover things. The idea is for them to see that you're hot and not imply that you're trying to be a prostitute.
>>
skinny jeans (ideally black) that show that THIC ASS and a white shirt that shows a little bit of cleavage, and then an open jacket over it.
>>
>has only ever done hookups
As soon as this guy finds out you have had a box of fruit by the foots worth of cocks in you he's probably going to split. Nobody wants to date a whore. Have fun either finding some beta male who will never stand up to you or never having kids and being a fuck toy the rest of your life.
>>
>>18671845
> Nobody wants to date a whore
You are illusional. As a male who had over 100 sex encounters, I honestly dont care about how many partners my gf had. I had plenty of them as well. If a girl was a dream looks-wise and our ideas and characters would match over a long period of time, I would marry in an instant, despite any partner count.
>>
>>18671857
>As a male who had over 100 sex encounters
Your opinion doesn't count because you're a degenerate too. I guess I should have specified that no man who is not a beta OR trash would not be interested in a whore.
Have some self respect you piece of shit.
>>
>>18671216
Does it really matter what you wear? Call it a date all you want, the outfit won't stay on but a few hours and you'll be fucking him.
>>
>>18671864
this
>>
>>18671857
>I would marry in an instant
Then why haven't you?
>>
>>18671864
You sound like you never had sex.
>>18671867
> the outfit won't stay on but a few hours and you'll be fucking him.
Do you actually believe this? Happened only in drunk condition and at night, never on a date. Girls will hold it much longer if they have the idea this is romance dating.
Ffs virgins are so easy to see through.
>>
>>18671871
Im young and poor and also probing life right now. Dont know if I want children. Probably wont marry until 30, but thats on me, not the girl.
>>
>>18671878
>You sound like you never had sex.
>DURR YOU NEVER HAD SEX THAT MAKES YOU LESSER THAN A DEGENERATE LIKE ME
People like you really need to burn in a fire.
Also, for your information I have had sex hundreds, if not thousands of times.
Only difference here is they were with two women who I had built connections with and built a relationship with, first one was my highschool gf who I thought I was going to marry and the second is my wife.
The sex was better too because we got to know each other instead of being a faggot and getting drunk and ending up in some whores bed.
tl;dr neck yourself my dude.
>>
>>18671216
Sure, swell idea Oh-Pee. Ask a bunch of autists with zero fashion sense what you should wear on your date. It's all about how you present yourself.

Anyway it's still summer. A nice dress never bothered anyone.
>>
>>18671857
>as someone with over THREE HUNDRED (300) kills....
>>
>>18671894
Well you are missing out on a huge variety of women and stories. I had long-term relationships as well, in fact I did not lose my virginity until 21, because I wanted it to be a relationship, not a hook-up. But the virginity was lost, the relationship ended and I went mad, maybe. I had all sort of girls, black, Asian, South American, from many countries. It changed me in a way, showed me different life realms, almost like psychodelics, which you probably despise as well.
I dont know why you consider having sex, which is a basic human thing, like drinking tea, to be something bad and evil. It is not.
In fact I am in a long-term relationship right now with a girl I love maybe, I dont know, but I still go for other girls sometimes. She knows but she has to endure, I am sorry.
>>
>>18671914
>race mixing
>lol psychedelics dude
>"sex is no big deal!"
>cheats on his gf
You basically just confirmed to me that you are trash. Nobody should be taking advice from you. No big deal though, just need to own that you are a lesser human being than functional family people who rely on long term stability and strength rather than being a deluded drugged up hippy moron.
I can't say there is any salvation for you because you have already destroyed your mind by using psychedelics.
>>
>>18671928
Not going to lie dude but as soon as you say you're better then someone else you're the problem, not them.

I'm not even the person you're replying to and I can tell you're one of those straight edge faggots that think they're better then someone just because you don't agree with their life style.

Man grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18671928
Yes I am trash, not going to deny, I dont have a job if it makes the stereotype even funnier for you.
But it gives me Vision you dont have.
>>
>>18671938
>you don't agree with their life style.
Society is a machine. There is a right way to run things and a wrong way to run things. Tolerance for other lifestyles is destroying western society by normalizing animalistic behaviour. You'll all see soon enough though. The sexual revolution has destroyed many great civilizations, and all of you who believe that this shit is even remotely okay are to blame for it.
>>
>>18671216
I would recommend not to buy special clothes your date has to likes you as you are
>>
>>18671944
>vision
Have fun with your vision.
I have everything that I could possibly want. A house, two cars, a beautiful wife, kids, because I worked hard and didn't pursue a meaningless life. You will see one day when you realize you are all alone and your family has all passed on that you wasted your life on stupid bullshit.
>>
>>18671954
What makes you think I cannot have a family?
I have a perfect understanding of what a family should be, in fact, I once literally cried when I saw a young family walking in a park with a dog, because of emotional overwhelming of how happy they are and how happy I will be one day with my children, maybe.
One day it will happen to me, but this day is yet to come. Congratulations on your contributions to society, I admire your sacrifice, but I dont regret anything.
>>
>>18671216
Dunno of OP is still reading between the children fighting, but here goes...
Difference between a data and a hook-up is that you make a connection. What you wear doesn't help much with that. How you come across does.
If possible, be relaxed, honest and pay attention to the person you're dating.
>>
>>18671894
>Also, for your information I have had sex hundreds, if not thousands of times.

Oh my. Thousands of times? Well that sure does sound like a lot. I'm sure you're alpha as fuck.

You know what the worst part of trash like you is? You actually think you have worth. But you're just a sad, pathetic, little bitch of a man.

tl;dr Go march your ass into traffic so your cunt wife can go find someone worth being with.
>>
>>18671947
There you go again, saying how your way is the right way. Jesus christ just kill yourself kid.
>>
>>18671914
I don't consider sex a bad thing, I consider promiscuity a bad thing.
I just want a long term committed monogamous relationship but the norm is now broken relationships and hookups over dating, and people jump down my throat or call me old-fashioned/weird/etc for even wanting a traditional relationship with someone who has a low body count
I don't care if someone's a (man)whore, you do you and I do me.

In addition I'm a super far left leaning lefty which makes it even more difficult for me to find someone with my scruples
>>
>>18671216
is it summer or hot where you live?

Wear skirts or summer dresses. Guys thinks its cute and feminine.
>>
>>18671216
Whatever you do OP, resist the urge to brag about your sexual exploits. They mean a lot to you and your friends but it turns most guys off to hear dick stories from you. I wish this was a joke but I'm serious.
>>
On a first date, I don't like to go all out. I don't want to establish expectations for me being a girl who wears a full face of makeup and heels when I'm more likely to go bare faced and wear boots. I wear a slightly nicer version of myself- the outfits that I do wear day to day that's just on the nicer side of my day to day.
>>
>>18671954
>A house, two cars, a beautiful wife, kids
All of those things aren't something that everyone wants. Calling other people's lives meaningless just because they don't conform to the way you want life to be lived, is ridiculous.

And as for the all the
>DEGENERATE
some people may call you a degenerate for having sex outside of marriage, or because of other aspects of your life.
>>
File: CT_logo2.png (14KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
CT_logo2.png
14KB, 320x177px
>>18671216
It has little to do with what you wear and everything to do with who you are. If you're a slut, you're a slut and will act like one when you let your guard down, which is sooner than later, because you're a woman.

Secondly, what you're doing is ridiculous. Your reality doesn't change with your clothes and demeanor. If you want to be slutty, be slutty, if you want to be celibate, be celibate, but don't be a double-faced clown of a bitch because you're bored or desperate or wanting to impress someone, or whatever nonsense is spurring your attempt at being something you are not.

what someone like you needs to understand is that the successful women who have husband and kids and marriages that last their entire life don't get that way because of what they wear. It's who they are inside.
>>
>>18671216
What you sluts don't understand is that real women in real relationships are under a lot more responsibility than you are just fucking random losers. You can't keep your same mindset and expect to be successful in real relationships.

It's like the difference between being a babysitter for one day and adopting a kid. It's a whole different complex of emotions, and a whole different level of experience.
>>
File: Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg (157KB, 743x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg
157KB, 743x1023px
>>18671864
This, honestly.

I'm someone who has had sex literally many hundreds of times with a single woman who I love just as much or more for almost 20 years now, and I can verify that it's something that would be impossible to compare to sex with a random.

What the man-whore you responded to is saying comes from a different level of experience based on addiction to sex, and not an intimate and direct one on one connection with another human being, as it should be.

guys like that don't care about the woman because they care about how good the sex is. It's not the same at all. The two minsets are entirely incompatible with each other and based on completely different things. And yes, he is definitely degenerate because being monogamous doesn't mean you're a virgin who doesn't have sex, it means you love someone and want to only have sex with them because of them, not because of how the penis feels.
>>
>>18672105
>>18671994
>>18671993
>I don't have anything to show for the life I've lived: the posts
>>
File: 1497302949997.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497302949997.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
>>18671914
You literally went nuts and got addicted to sex, dude, and you act like it's something to be proud of. You're not even in control. It's like an addict saying how meth improved their life.

>>18671938
You're an idiot if you don't recognize some people and paths are better than others. Objectively it is a fact that some people are better than others. If you think everyone and everything is equal then that just means you're either a fool or close enough to that lowest common denominator to feel at home being equal to trash.
>>
>>18672145
What about one long-term girlfriend, one mistress I like a lot and random hook-up when I feel like it? This way I satisfy all my needs.
>>
>>18672161
>You're an idiot if you don't recognize some people and paths are better than others. Objectively it is a fact that some people are better than others.
Holy fuck I don't think I could have said it any better myself.
>HEY GUYS IM A HEROIN ADDICT BUT LOOK AT ME ITS MY CHOICE AND YOUR LIFE ISNT BETTER THAN MINE
These people have reasoning skills like this.
>>
File: 1411495387619.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411495387619.gif
2MB, 320x240px
depending on your number of partners it will be impossible for you to have a stable relationship

the funniest part is, it will seem like other stuff are the reasons for your breakups, but they will magically happen, as if a greater force were behind things, mysteriously controlling your life and destroying it

have fun
>>
>ITT: Retards triggering other retards over fashionwear, because autists can't keep their autism to themselves.
>>
I would say dress however you feel comfortable and be yourself. don't pretend to be anything you are not. If he can handle that then you can do what you want. if he can't find someone you are attracted to that can. Be the honest you.
>>
>>18672170
I think you're missing the point. You sound like a really shitty boyfriend. The kind who is a constant problem and always fucking around cheating and I bet you don't have a bit of remorse about it. That's a problem, whether you think it is or no, but someone like you probably can't understand that because what you care about is your own personal gratification because that's what you're good at.

But this thread isn't about you, m8, it's about harlot OP trying to dress like a real woman for a change because she thinks that's what it takes to get a relationship, lol
>>
>>18672145
Good for you.

Now tell us all how love is magic, and soulmates are real, and there's someone for everyone out there.
>>
>>18672149
Why should I have anything to show for my life? I didn't choose to exist, and I'd rather spend my life doing what makes me happy and is meaningful for me rather than doing what makes some retard, who popped out kids just so he can pat himself on the back, happy.
>>
>>18672218
>look at me I'm so edgy and le nihilistic
>haha god isn't real! Anarchy!!!1
Stop.
>>
>>18672221
I'll refer you to my other post:
>>18672225
Stop being an edgy nihilistic faggot.
>>
>>18672225
>Being objective and realistic is nihilistic

Okay fucktard. Keep living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>18672236
>objective and realistic
>advocating for meaningless sex and irresponsible drug use
No, the objectively right way to live your life is to NOT do those things.
>>
>>18671906
TOP KEK
>>
>>18672236
>>18672236
You're out of line, son., and he's right.

You aren't being realistic, you're being sarcastic and hyperbolic about something you clearly don't understand in order to denigrate it.

You're being a little bitch about it, not realistic or objective, but nice personal fantasy you're pushing. Nobody said anything about love being magic or soulmates until your post, in case you really missed it. That's just you trying to dig into your shitty little bag of tricks to derail the conversation down to your level, but that doesn't work on real people.
>>
>>18672232
>I'd rather spend my life doing what makes me happy and is meaningful
>meaningful

>>look at me I'm so edgy and le nihilistic
>>haha god isn't real! Anarchy!!!1

Look up the definition of nihilistic you retarded faggot.
>>
Dress like you would for your mom's birthday supper at a restaurant.
>>
>>18672257
You should look up the definition of meaningful, because no, living that kind of shitty lifestyle isn't meaningful
>>
>>18672312
I've never mentioned what I consider meaningful. And it might not be meaningful to you, but may be to others.
>>
>>18672325
So if I abuse heroin and fuck little girls and I consider that "meaningful", its okay, right?
>>
>>18672336
People can do whatever gives their life meaning, as long as it doesn't bring suffering to others. In your shitty example, it would bring suffering to others.
>>
>>18671216
Loose-fitting shoulderless shirts and yoga pants.
Just like every other woman.
>>
>>18672357
But what if the girl gives consent and enjoys the experience?
Its a slippery slope there friendo.
>>
>>18672432
We're talking about age of consent laws here. If there was one clear answer then countries wouldn't differ so much in their laws regarding it.
>>
>>18672523
Nobody's talking about AoC. They were talking about giving life meaning without bringing suffering, and that has nothing to do with the law. It has to do with individual perception. If you want to bring law into it then just backtrack to manwhores posts about doing drugs and remember that shit is ILLEGAL.

Some guy being free and fucking literally every girl that he can just because he can is going to cause suffering to many of those women even if his life is unaffected by their suffering and even if it is legal. Being legal or not is another discussion entirely.
>>
>>18672225
>Christard shoving religion into everything
Lol
>>
>>18672539
>Doing drugs is the same as coercing children!
No
>>
>>18672539
Sorry, I thought you meant female children when you said girls.
>Some guy being free and fucking literally every girl that he can just because he can is going to cause suffering to many of those women even if his life is unaffected by their suffering and even if it is legal.
I wasn't talking about that kind of suffering. I should have been more specific and said purposeful harm. All those women consented to sex with him, so even if he does emotionally harm them in the end, he was only exercising his freedom, and so he wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>18672559
You're just dancing around like a fool either because you're an idiot or trying to dodge the subject or you just have no fucking idea how to engage in debate.

Let me get you on track, fool. You brought up the law. AoC is a law just like laws against drug use. They are both illegal. The legality and the morality are two separate things.

You can't just pick another subject when you're loosing a debate and expect anyone to ever take you seriously, son. The whole point I'm making is that the rationalization that manwhore was using that abusing drugs and random sex gave meaning to his life, if taken seriously, could be applied to almost anything else. You're losing the forest for the trees. I'm not even the guy you were talking to, it's just obvious most of you people don't know how to stay on track so I'm here to point out those deficiencies in perception, for you and them.
>>
>>18672577
> All those women consented to sex with him, so even if he does emotionally harm them in the end, he was only exercising his freedom, and so he wouldn't be wrong.

So emotionally harming an 18 year old is your right as a man, but heaven forbid she's 17 an it's the day before her birthday, right?

Get real, dude, you're being a fucking idiot with that level of rationalization. The original argument was "Provide meaning to life without causing suffering" Not, "Provide meaning to life while causing some suffering to adults"

Honestly, think about it.
>>
>>18672577
oh right because hurting someone is fine as long as you're exercising your freedom.

fuck you.
>>
File: Big guy for you.png (237KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
Big guy for you.png
237KB, 402x398px
>>18672578
I'm not even the guy you were replying to, man. You're an idiot if you think that AoC Laws and Drug Laws are in the same class. The consequences of breaking the former are usually much greater than breaking the latter, and it's like that for a reason. Someone who makes the decision to ingest drugs into their own body is completely different from someone who actively manipulates and pressures a child into sex.

You're also forgetting the part where the "manwhore" stated that he doesn't care what people do to find meaning so long as it doesn't harm others. It's also laughable how you seem so concerned to show how superior you are at arguing or whatever.
>>
>>18672593
>You're also forgetting the part where the "manwhore" stated that he doesn't care what people do to find meaning so long as it doesn't harm others

No, it's you who is forgetting. In his mind he's not hurting or causing suffering because HE feels fine. He doesn't factor their feelings at all. How does the age of the person matter when we're talking about causing emotional harm?

I'm not advocating either. I'm saying it's the same goddamn thing. You're hurting people in both scenarios. It doesn't matter if she's 18 or 17 and a half.
>>
>>18672584
>So emotionally harming an 18 year old is your right as a man, but heaven forbid she's 17 an it's the day before her birthday, right?
Age of consent had nothing to do with the argument, and it was a misunderstanding that made me bring it up.

>Provide meaning to life without causing suffering
In this post >>18672577 I corrected myself and replaced "not causing suffering" to "not causing purposeful harm". It's nearly impossible to not cause some degree of suffering to people around you, even if it's unintentional. Someone politely rejecting a date from someone who's infatuated with them may cause emotional suffering, but you'll agree with me that everyone should be able to do that. Likewise, two consenting Adults having sex is fine, even though some emotional suffering may happen in the end. A person should also be able to use recreational drugs, provided they're informed of all the risks involved.

>if taken seriously, could be applied to almost anything else
People do find meaning in all sorts of different things in live.

And I'm not this anon >>18672559.
>>
>>18672584
Yes, that's how our society works. You can either accept it, or you can be an outcast. The choice is yours. We have collectively agreed that until you turn 18, you do not have the capacity to make decisions regarding sexual consent.

>>18672586
>>18672599
If you sign up to play football and get injured in a clean tackle, are you going to fucking complain about how it's unfair or some shit? The children can be equated to idiot fans who run out onto the field, just because they want to be there doesn't mean they should and it also doesn't mean that the 6'8 320 pound linemen can just lay them out if he catches them. Adults who consent to casual sex are acknowledging and accepting the possibility that they might get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>18672606
>all this backtracking

Yeah, I get it, you're growing up, son, good for you. Good luck.
>>
>>18672586
Refer to >>18672577 when I said
>purposeful harm
Breakups can hurt the people involved, but people are still free to be with whoever they choose to be.
>>
>>18672610
It was messy debate, if you can even call it that, and there were some posts that you attributed to me that I didn't make. Anyway, I cleared everything up, and if you don't want to continue, then good luck to you too.
>>
>>18672613
He's so focused on being the "winner", it's kind of sad.
>>
>>18672609
No, what' you're saying is false. You're acting like the law provides a real framework to live by and that's false. It provides no framework. It's a safety net, not a safety course. The law does sit people down and explain their feelings to them. It's there to catch the shrapnel when things finally explode.

You're rationalizing that because it's not illegal to fuck random girls that it's fine to emotionally manipulate and potentially permanently emotionally harm them for personal gratification, and that's fucked up.
>>
>>18672620
No you moron, I'm explaining to you clearly how your mindless and hedonistic rationalizations hurt people, and you're on this trip about if it isn't illegal or on purpose, it's fine to hurt someone.

What kind of a fool do you take me, for? You're completely responsible for your actions, whether you like to pretend your freedom gives you the right to hurt people and it's on them if they get emotionally attached to you when you talk them into sex and then pump and dump them.
>>
>>18672621
>>18672626
>You're on this trip about if it isn't illegal or on purpose, it's fine to hurt someone.
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said that.

But if you do choose to participate in casual sex, you're acknowledging that things like that can happen. It doesn't make it right, but it is important to make distinctions between those who are aware and those who are not. Children are believed to not have the capacity for this awareness, so laws are enacted to protect them.

And that's where the key difference lies, and why you're argument is faulty. AoC laws exist to stop predators from harming others. Drug laws exist to stop people from harming themselves (but ironically give rise to groups that actively harm others), if you can't see the inherent difference in this, that is your problem.
>>
File: 1467068812311.jpg (645KB, 3200x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1467068812311.jpg
645KB, 3200x2150px
manwhore logic:

>Hey baby you're the prettiest girl ever
>I love you baby, I'll always be with you
>Always wanted you, come on baby
>proceed to use every line, angle, and tool available to put the PiV
>nut

>hate the playa not the game
>baby it was just a nut, it didn't mean nothin
>no I don't do "girlfriends"
>Is your sister dtf?
>love? The fuck you say?
>cya

come on, I get it, Some of you don't give a shit about anyone else but yourselves, but don't try to come on here and rationalize it to other people because you'll find people who can see through your personal deficiencies in perception, discernment, and character. And then you get pissed off because there is apparently an objective reality outside your individual subjective experience and you apparently can't fathom that some people see through you like glass.
>>
>OP here
What the fuck did my thread turn into I'm just tryna get laid nibbas
>>
>>18672651
An adult should be able to see through bullshit like that, while a child's mental capacities may not have been developed enough to do so.
>>
>>18672646
I don't even know where to begin with you. Let's start with the fact that you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that I'm drawing a clear line between law and morality so as to not confuse the issue and all you can think about is the law.

If you're so focused on the law then forget about AoC or drugs. The fact of the matter is that many adults do not have the capacity for the awareness you claim that children lack. There is no magic number of years alive that a person achieves this awareness as it is based on both genetic and environmental factors.

I know a woman who is in her 40's and as innocent as a child, still a virgin, and ignorant of any of it, and a 16 year old taking honors. courses at the state University. I would be loathe to rationalize that hurting either is acceptable under any circumstance. You seem awfully comfortable in your suggestion that being an adult makes you open season, but that is immoral, irrational, and unjust regardless of the law.
>>
>>18672661
>implying most adults dont have the mentality of children
We live in a world that supports fully grown adults acting like fucking children. How many 20 something's do you see playing Pokemon and still living with their parents?
>>
>>18672661
And yet there are many adults, especially inexperienced young men and women, who are still emotionally healthy and form bonds naturally. It has nothing to do with being able to "see" anything. Emotional bonding is a natural and subconscious process in mammals. It's not a checkbox you tic in your social media profile. past puberty, it's independent of age. It doesn't suddenly become ok to emotionally manipulate an adult just because they turned 18 that day.
>>
>>18672665
Some laws are based in common morality moreso than others, you're silly to think the two are not intertwined.

I guarantee there are observable cognitive development differences between the 40 year old woman and the 16 year old.

>Book smarts having anything to do with navigating sexual encounters
No

>You seem awfully comfortable in your suggestion that being an adult makes you open season
I'm not making a suggestion, I am explaining to you how the world works. It's not a nice place, there are going to be people out there who don't care about you and only want to take advantage. That doesn't make those people any more justified in their actions, but what do you hope to achieve by ignoring reality? We have laws like AoC in order to protect our children from these harsh truths. We can only hope that by the time they have matured, that they'll have the necessary reasoning and critical thinking abilities to be able to navigate through the pitfalls of life that may occur.
>>
>>18672667
Nobody is saying it's okay, that doesn't stop it from happening. Are you dense? Those laws exist to further increase the chance of it not happening during key developmental years.

>>18672667
Can I get some statistics on this?
>>
>>18672683
Nothing you say in this post, counters what I've said. I told you flat out that there is a clear difference between the 40 year old and the 16 year old. What do you think was my point in contrasting them?

I know how the world works, but you were trying to justify emotional manipulation by saying it's on adults to be watchful for con artists, and you're still hung up on AoC, when I've pointed out multiple times that not only was I not the person that brought that up originally, but that I only brought it up to show how idiotic it is that the expectation that "necessary reasoning and critical thinking abilities to be able to navigate through the pitfalls of life that may occur." suddenly manifest at a specific age is patently ridiculous and we should extend respect and solidarity to people regardless of their age, and yet you can't seem to lose your obsessive focus on underage persons. Again, this has nothing to do with that or drugs, it has to do with respecting others.
>>
>>18671216
Get off this board, you fucking whore. The only reason you come here is to get temporary attention from beta orbiters to make yourself feel more valued. Well fuck off and go be a slut somewhere else you roastie piece of trash.
>>
>>18672695
OP here, I love you though. I want you to have my babies. Won't you do that for me anon kun? Pwease?
>>
>>18672683
>The world is based on competition and that's the natural way of life, deal with it

>oh except for when there is a law that says you can't do something, then ofc that's an exception

dude, what are you even trying to say?
>>
>>18672697
If you are OP and actually a girl, I hope your date drugs you and brutally rapes you, scarring you for life. It's the least you deserve, degenerate filth.
>>
File: screen568x568.jpg (77KB, 320x568px) Image search: [Google]
screen568x568.jpg
77KB, 320x568px
>>18672697
>>
>>18672694
>Justify emotional manipulation
Why do you continue to put words in my mouth? There is no justification taking place, simply the acknowledgement that predators exist in nature. People who prowl through bars/clubs looking for hookups CAN exhibit predatory tendencies, and these people should be avoided. I have never defended or justified lying/filling someone's head with naive idealizations to get into their pants, but you do realize that there are people who are able to engage in casual sex without needing to do things like this right? That's the category I've assigned the first person arguing with you to.
>>
>>18672702
Woah, it's almost like Humans have separated themselves from nature and those laws are social constructs created to ward off competition in nature in order to protect offspring that hasn't fully developed and would be easy prey to a more mature subject.
>>
File: 2nd Bakery Attack.jpg (177KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2nd Bakery Attack.jpg
177KB, 800x600px
>>18672721
>That's the category I've assigned the first person arguing with you to.

That seems irrationally arbitrary, though, wouldn't you agree? I mean, if anything, the evidence suggests that he is a manipulative person considering he mentioned outright that he has a gf but is still seeing other girls and doesn't care if it bothers her.

I realize you're trying to say that random adultery can be a good thing, and it can, but so can killing a human being as evidenced by the laws of most countries, modern or ancient.

Meanwhile I'm trying to say there's a higher path, and while the world may be full of these issues, it doesn't have to be that way, and we can achieve a better world, but it won't happen by openly accepting irresponsible behavior as a way of life.

I reject people like "manwhore" with sound reason based on what I see as his dangerously irresponsible and harmful actions which he takes with a clear disregard of the feelings of his female partners.
>>
>>18671216

No one ever messed up a date by dressing too conservatively.

Try dressing in actual classy normal attire for once and see if you can't keep his attention with something other than your tits this time.
>>
>>18672728
>oh but only those laws I can make a moral grandstand about
>drugs? fuck yea, fuck the police

come on, get real. This isn't even about AoC, but you people seem to have this literally irrational obsession with kids.
>>
>>18672747
Okay, well if that guy was trying to argue that he's achieving meaning and isn't harming anyone with casual sex while also having a GF, then he's a fucking idiot and I should have never tried to defend his point. People who cheat are fucking scum.
>>
>>18672764
>Didn't read the thread
I have already explained why I believe AoC laws are different than drug ones in most scenarios, if you would like to argue against my explanation, you are free to do so.
>>
File: the-stand-1.jpg (173KB, 650x909px) Image search: [Google]
the-stand-1.jpg
173KB, 650x909px
>>18672767
Thanks m8, I was wondering why a rational debater like you was taking his side. Check it out, this is the post I'm talking about:

>>18671914
>I am in a long-term relationship right now with a girl I love maybe, I don't know, but I still go for other girls sometimes. She knows but she has to endure
That's sleazy as fuck, and it's a practical admission that it's hurting his girlfriend that he fucks around, but that it's on her to endure it. And certainly it could be said she has a choice to leave at any time, but that's not what I take issue with. The issue I'm against is emotionally manipulating someone, male or female, into an emotional bond and then using that bond as a tool to manipulate desired actions from someone without regard for their welfare or emotional state.
>>
>>18672772
They are both socially constructed laws which make a specific thing illegal and in that sense they are the same.

However, you really don't get it, do you? If you're just here to grandstand about AoC, you're missing the point. The only reason it was brought up was to contrast the stupidity in assuming someone is an adult 30 seconds into their birthday and it's fine to emotionally manipulate them at that point vs 30 seconds earlier because they are then a legal adult and so the onus for protecting against emotional harm is on them and not the perpetrator.
>>
>>18672784
Yes, I agree. If he wanted to pursue casual sex, that's all fine and good. But if he already has a girlfriend, he needs to stop being spineless and break it off with her. I see what you're saying. He knows that it's hurting her, and yet he chooses to take advantage of the fact that her affection for him is too strong and tries to twist it into the "just leave if u want to ;^)" type of bullshit. That's fucking disgusting and abhorrent.
>>
>>18672799
The thread has seemingly moved on from AoC, I'm only discussing it now because you are.

>They are both socially constructed laws which make a specific thing illegal and in that sense they are the same.
This is true, but WHY do these laws exist? That's where the difference lies.

And once again, I have never said that it suddenly becomes okay to emotionally manipulate people once they're at a "mature" age. It's not okay at any age, but current science suggests that a minor may not have fully developed cognitive facilities and that they may be easier to manipulate (especially if you're adult with more experience/air of authority). If anything, this means it's bad to emotionally manipulate adults, and even worse to emotionally manipulate minors.
>>
>>18672807
I think what the cheater is doing is wrong. But if his gf's affection is so strong, strong enough that she knows he's cheating and she still won't leave him, she'll also be emotionally hurt if the guy dumps her. She herself had the chance to end the relationship, but she considered her choices and chose to stay with a man that's cheating on her rather than leave him. Either way, she'll be hurt.
>>
>>18672853
Either way she's hurt and she's being hurt by the actions of the guy, which means that, at minimum, he shares responsibility to have placed her in that position to begin with, since it's HIS actions, not hers, that are causing harm.

Blaming the victim is a neat meme and all, but let's stay classy. I'll go so far as to say men are also emotionally manipulated in the exact same ways by women and it's just as wrong.
>>
File: 56858069c.jpg (318KB, 980x659px) Image search: [Google]
56858069c.jpg
318KB, 980x659px
>>18672807
Right. Cheers, m8.
>>
>>18671285
>t shirts
>in between
u wot
>>
Wear something appropriate for the place where you two will be meeting, and don't care so much about the opinions of people you barely know. Addressing your needs and wants should come before some guy who likely is just looking to use your for sex (I don't say this because of your history, I couldn't care less what you do with your body... as a female to another female, most men just look for sex, period).
>>
ITT: thot advice
just wear casual clothing you dumb slut
these insecurities of being a bimbo is making you a bimbo
>>
>>18672988
if you have a low cut t-shit with the titties hanging out, that's a sluts ahoy code
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.