[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any general tips on finding someone to fall in love with at university?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496277948728.gif (314KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
1496277948728.gif
314KB, 415x415px
Any general tips on finding someone to fall in love with at university? First day is tomorrow.

I want to have someone to love and be loved by.
Wanna walk around looking cool and enjoying each other's company together.
Someone to be dependent on each other with. Like a best friend, a partner in crime.
To sit in each others arms as the we waste the day away inside, and other gay shit like that.

Starting to think that maybe I won't find a lot of cute and thoughtful women at a lot parties.
Also, is it a good or bad idea to date someone you have a class with?
Oh yeah, and I'm a heterosexual male, if that helps

Thanks.
>>
>>18671166
>Starting to think that maybe I won't find a lot of cute and thoughtful women at a lot parties.
By this I mean those who are probably more reserved, quiet, and maybe even shy.
I'm sure actually that there'd be cute, thoughtful, and interesting women at parties, but you know what I mean.
>>
you are a virgin aren't you, how short are you?
>>
>>18671166
Just live your life. Make friends if you want and naturally it will happen or way or another. The thing is that you overthinking about it will raise your expectations too much and probably will never reach that high. The best things in life are the simple ones.
>>
Welcome to the adult world. A loving gf will not magically appear in front of you. Forget about looking for girls and instead focus on becoming a better and more desirable man. Right now you sound like an insecure child, and nobody finds that attractive.
>>
Love doesn't exist save yourself the trouble
>>
>>18671239
Sure it does. It's not a mental phenomenon, no, that's obsession in the mind.

The heart has an electromagnetic field many times more powerful than the brain's, and the heart's also made of ~65% neural cells

I feel fuzzies in my heart when I'm being compassionate, I wouldn't call it love but it feels great
>>
>>18671256
Of course I think the heart doesn't distinguish, but accepts

It's a great feeling
>>
>>18671256
Not trying to be mean but it honestly doesn't exist just save yourself the trouble
>>
>>18671267
What is true love but unconditional?

True love accepts faults
>>
>>18671269
Best of luck
>>
my advice is make a lot of friends and eventually you'll find the one
My first college gf I met about a month into the school year from a friend of a friend, and we didn't date until months after hanging out for a long time
If you go into any social situation thinking "I am here to meet someone to date" you will most likely fail and also miss out on making strong platonic relationships as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.