[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do? How do I fight it? I got at midnight, going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Speeding-Ticket-2.jpg (227KB, 1268x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Speeding-Ticket-2.jpg
227KB, 1268x1300px
I didn't see any traffic. Honestly, I didn't even know there were any cars parked. It was going down hill, and my house was just right around the corner (going back up hill). I'm 19 years old and a college student. I've had my license for about 5 months now and I just wanted to get home. Idk how much this will effect my driving record.
>>
>>18671161
>I've had my license for about 5 months now
>caught doing 20mph over the limit

Pretty bad. Your insurance will also increase as a result since you're now a risk.

Oh and you can't fight it. If you try and lose (which you will) then you'll get stuck with more fees and it will be a big mark on your record. Take the fine like a man and move on.
>>
>>18671167
I see. How significant will the insurance increase be?
>>
This is also in Washington.
>>
>>18671179
Since I don't know what car, how much you already pay, insurance company etc it's hard to say but it won't be anything massive this time. But if you do it again, it will increase quite a bit.
>>
>>18671161
>I broke the law by a huge margin
>I knowingly broke the law
>how do I fight it
By not breaking the law.
>>
>If you try and lose (which you will) then you'll get stuck with more fees and it will be a big mark on your record.

Can you elaborate? It's not like that here in Washington
>>
>>18671161
I'm not sure how it is in Washington but talk to the prosecutor on the court date assigned and see what they can do. In New Jersey, they can be more inclined to downgrade tickets once you explain you situation to them
>>
The car was also not registered in my name, and my dad forgot to sign the registration.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.