[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend is strongly set on being independent and paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0146.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0146.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
So my girlfriend is strongly set on being independent and paying her own way and won't let me help her pay for anything. I recently found out that she was in talks about becoming someone's sugar baby. I'm really not happy about this. I talked to her and she called the thing off but still refuses to let me help her. I'm really not happy about the situation and don't know what to do. I need to some advice if others have been in my shoes
>>
>wants to pay for things for herself and be independent
>wants a sugar daddy

what the fuck
and
you should probably leave her
>>
>>18671059
the advice is to dump her and find a new girlfriend because the fact that she was even considering a sugar daddy is even worse than cheating since it would be whoring herself out.
>>
File: 1476712672568.jpg (15KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476712672568.jpg
15KB, 540x332px
>>18671059

She'll do it behind your back. Do not trust her. She's had the thought and she'll go through with it in a sneakier manner now that you know.

Leave. Now.
>>
>>18671059
This is why we need to pay women fair wage.
>>
>>18671081
They should earn it like men do.
>>
>>18671059
>I recently found out that she was in talks about becoming someone's sugar baby.
lol
>>
> doesn't want you to pay her bills
> wants someone else to pay her bills
It means she isn't interested in you but wants you around like a little bitch. Get the fuck out of here
>>
run
fast
>>
>>18671059
it looks like this relationship will not work for you. if she has that kind of ideas even though she's in a relationship, it's best for you to break up with her.
>>
>>18671059
>An unironic thread about getting literally cucked.
>>
>>18671059
>becoming someone's sugar baby.
Wait, what?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.