[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an artist and I do a lot of nude figure studies. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I'm an artist and I do a lot of nude figure studies. My sister's best friend's mom is very inspiring to me and I want to ask her to be a muse. I have her number but that's because she was helping me get my license a few months back (I'm 23). How should I go about asking her? All of my work is tasteful also pic not related it's not my artwork
>>
Offer her money like 5$/hour and gather a group of fellow painters to desexualise the situation
We draw like that in uni every week
>>
>>18670836
most of my friends in my area aren't artists...but I did think about offering her money despite being a starving artist myself
>>
>>18670837
No then don't offer money
Just ease it into it, like first talks to her, show her your drawings, show your fascination with drawing bodies, say "i wish I had a real life model" and watch her reaction
>>
>>18670836
If I was being asked to model nude, I'd expect a heck of a lot more than $5 an hour.
>>
>>18670840
Ok how about this I was going to text her and let her know I got my license and ease into it how does this sound
>Hey I wanted to let you know that I got my license a while back and that I appreciate you helping me get it. I also wanted to let you know that I'm putting together a body positivity project that'll consist of sketches and traditional/digital paintings would you be interested in being a muse for it?
>>
>>18670840
And ask your friend before you do, otherwise he might get kind of pissed.
>>
drawing nude women isnt art and never was. its just an excuse for men to stare at naked women. would you draw your mother naked? no? thought not
>>
>>18670845
NO no no
Text her
>i got my license, i invite you to a cup of tea with me to celebrate
or I don't know, make something up in this direction
And then do >>18670840 in real life
MUCH better chance
>>
>>18670848
it's different staring at ur mother naked and another woman. I also draw men as well but my focus at this time is the female anatomy (as i do suck at it a LOT)
>>
>>18670842
What?! My girlfriend and female friends pose for free or food.
>>
>>18670849
Ok...Idk if she'd actually go out lol I mean any suggestions to invite her over to my house on a day off? I live with folks so they'll be at work
>>
>>18670851
how is it different?
>>
>>18670857
do u like to draw your father nude? no but artist would draw other men nude...it's not sexual just dont wanna see ur folks like tht
>>
>>18670855
You will tell from her reaction how she feels about it, if she is positive logistics will be easy
Would you make a move on her though?
>>
>>18670885
nah no move making just art overall...have u worked with models one on one before? like u ask and they agree?
>>
>>18670913
Well they are provided by a group on Facebook
We just pay and then meet and draw
My friends posed for me yes, as photography and portrait drawing, sometimes nudes
They like it actually (they are young girls though)
>>
>>18670921
ah...ive had better chances with older women (ones out of my state send nudes for my work) but I never asked one in person except for my school's model and she agreed obv
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.