[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm facing a dilema /adv/, i'm a 24yo kv who has an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1498956128343.png (688KB, 625x829px) Image search: [Google]
1498956128343.png
688KB, 625x829px
I'm facing a dilema /adv/, i'm a 24yo kv who has an online friendship with an 28yo single mom, we met each other 7 months ago and became really good friends as time passed, talking almost daily, sharing deep thoughts and she even shipped a gift to me on my birthday.

Not so long ago, she started talking about meeting me irl and became more flirtatious in our conversations, i'm pretty sure that she has feelings for me and that her visit would result on me losing my v card, but... here is the problem, i don't think that this would be a good move, i don't have romantic feelings toward her and neither want a relationship with an older single mom, pumping and dumping such a nice girl because of "muh dick" would be a pretty shit thing to do, at the same time, the other part of me doesn't want to lose the chance of banging an 8/10 woman that genuinally cares about me.

So... any advice on this?
>>
dude, if you don't like her romantically, then get rid of her. you're only 24; what you need to do is hit up a bar, start a conversation, get rejected and then repeat the first two steps until you find someone as desperate as you.

also, if you're wondering, fucking is not that great. sure, it's a step up from beating your meat but not by much
>>
>>18670684
First of all, this person has no empathy. There are many true things in life you cannot learn until you experience them. One of these is that "sex isn't that great."

>>18670603
I would have recommended you start the relationship slow, but being a 24kv makes that basically impossible.
There is a high chance that if you start a relationship you will completely lose sight and falling in love will blind you to any drawbacks.
If you think you're not that type of person, dating someone you like is fine if you don't like them romantically yet. Give it a shot and take it slow.
If you are obsessing over losing your v card and are going to treat her like a life raft, at least pre-screen if you would be signing up for something terrible.

In any case, memes aside, dating a single mom is perfectly fine.
>>
>>18670684
> if you don't like her romantically, then get rid of her.
But she is a good friend tho, getting rid of her just because i don't match her feelings would be awful by me.
>>18670712
The thing is, i don't want a relationship, my main goal right now is feel a pussy from inside, i'm not craving a partner at the moment, would be awesome to have sex with her if things got back to normal afterwards, but i'm really scared of hurting her feelings.
>>
>>18670603
Then just be honest with her when she makes a move. Tell her you are attracted sexually to her of course, but have no feelings for her WHEN you see her in person IF she hits on you. She will decide then what she wants.
>>
>>18670771
That would be my best bet, but i'm really scared of fucking things up, remember i have no romantically experience with woman.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.