[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do anymore. She just stopped texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170829_205003_831.jpg (45KB, 863x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_205003_831.jpg
45KB, 863x862px
I don't know what to do anymore. She just stopped texting and talking and all of that all of a sudden. Hell, she rather tell random people about her family problems than me who's known her for four years. Hell, with the post of "hmu, I want people to talk to". I don't know what I did wrong, but what used to be there doesn't seem to be there anymore. And with the fact of having to see her everyday at school bothers me now. I have no idea what happened, now her group of random people could be laughing with her at what used to be there. I just don't know anymore. Any insight or advice to combat this and just forget? Because it's had me pretty fucked since I space out sometimes and painfully remember. Yea, I've tried to do shit with friends, but it only works for a little.
>>
>>18670441
>women problems

lol, this is why i have a trap girlfriend(male)
>>
>>18670441
If you've tried talking to her about it and asking why she's ghosted you, there isn't much else to do.
If she doesn't value you as a friend or whatever you two were, than she isn't worth anything to you.

It's a tough realization, but you have to forget.
Literally stop think about her, remove any reminder of her, and if you think about her, punish yourself in some way by doing 10 push-ups or pinch yourself, something to associate a negative response to her.
If she tries talking to you, don't give in to anything. If she wants to talk, she'll have to prove it herself.
>>
>>18670455
>n-no homo r-right?
>>
"She's not your girl, it's just your turn."
>>
Ignore her bitch ass and stop trying to talk to her.
Move on and stop being a faggot.
Obsessing over her gives her all the power.
/thread
>>
>>18670456
I've tried asking her, but it's pure bullshit. Like "I don't want to talk about it" or "It's not you". Before this happened, she used to be really open about everything, but now it's just radio silence.
>>
>>18670467
Then that's it. Make yourself not need her.
Focus of yourself and finding happiness in only yourself.
Bitches love happiness
>>
>>18670459
I really don't care what you call it. She(male) cooks me warm meals, shares a lot of my hobbies with the same enthusiasm, and is the most loving person I have ever been with.

>got sick with the flu last year
>stayed at home since i had the shakes bad for a few days
>cooked me chicken soup, read stories, gave constant attention to my health and cuddled with me while fussing over the state of my pillows the entire time

No other girl I've been with has ever given me that level of care.
>>
>>18670464
yea, that's what I have been doing ever since I asked her why and got "I don't want to talk about it" and "It's not you" And occasionally she just pops in and that the thought of knowing that years of fucking conversations and trust is just gone in a snap. I just want to know what happened.
>>
>>18670475
well, that's good, you got someone who cares.
>>
>>18670473
yea, but i just need ideas and shit to do to forget about her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.