[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to meet with my driving instructor tommrow and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170822_224111_439.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_224111_439.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
I have to meet with my driving instructor tommrow and I'm legitimacy terrified. He had yelled at me last session cause I wouldn't turn right even tho I tried to explain I couldn't cause I had almost hit another car while doing so. He said I should of slowed down then but he had adviced me not to slow down while changing lanes. I've been having a terrible week as it is and don't want this fucker to yell at me again. Sometimes ill ask questions and get a response like "well, what do you think?". Should I just tough it out tommrow?
>>
If there is one thing I have learned as an adult it's no never do anything you don't want to do. Obviously there are some things that are unavoidable but the whole notion of "if you're going through hell, keep going" is horseshit shoveled into the mouths of the masses so that they don't ever rebel.

Find another teacher, you're the one paying is what I'm saying.
>>
>>18670422
If you learn to drive terrified you will stay terrified. Find a different instructor who works for you. Stop paying for abuse.
>>
>>18670448
Thank you. I have a terrible anxiety disorder and I think my instructor saw that. I was surprised that he yelled out of frustration which is understanble but at the same time just made me shit my pants.
>>
I had a pretty patient instructor, but sometimes he would yell and I understood it's because they are scared! You see, a person they don't know and that don't know how to drive is basically controlling their life. I would be stressed in that situation as fuu~k!!
>>
>>18670504
No good instructor/teacher/professor will do that to you. Sure you can learn but it's not a good way to teach.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.