[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night stand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1734.jpg (114KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
114KB, 640x995px
Had my first one-night stand Saturday with this girl I met at a club. The sex was amazing. I left my number and still haven't heard back from her. What to do? I'd love to see her again.
>>
>>18670147

She's not going to call you back. Women typically aren't super excited to hang out with the dude they got drunk and fucked after knowing them for a few hours. Its a thing you do and then move on. One night stands don't turn into relationships. She doesn't even know you, dude. Move on. These are the rules.
>>
>>18670155
Thanks...guess I have the few pics I snapped lol. Fap material anyway.
>>
>>18670158
Unless you plan on doing this a lot I'd recommend getting rid of them. No use in getting attached.
>>
>>18670164
Meant the panty pics I snapped while I was leaving.
>>
I think you posted here here yesterday but the thread got deleted, right?

Anyway, better for you just to move on. It's a one night stand after all. Best to never get attached for relationship to women who do ons with you.
>>
>>18670155
Why not? Is she ashamed of it? And if not, what's the problem with talking to him?
>>
Yo do you know that girls name looks like someone I know lol
>>
>>18670147
you left your number?

if you dont have her numbr just start bangin other broads and if she texts you thats gravy
>>
>>18670147
Don't go to clubs, go to sit down bars. Women go to clubs to dance, women go to sit down bars to get picked up and smashed. Your wallet and your kill count will thank me later.
>>
>>18670193
Where you from?
>>
>>18670147
If you have her number, maybe text her in a week or so, see if she's down for another go. If not, just move on. It's the "one night" in one night stand
>>
>>18670147
>one night stand
>"still haven't heard back from her"
Do you know what a one night stand is OP? you probably aren't going to hear back from her. I'd start hopping on some other broads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.