[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduated High-school >Only had 2 real friends throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503851499268.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1503851499268.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>Graduated High-school
>Only had 2 real friends throughout entirety of it
>21 years old
>Never knew other people were the only thing keeping me alive
>Sister got married recently
>Now all alone with parents that I never had a real connection with aside from blind love
>Work with my dad in carpentry subcontracting, and can't speak to anyone because I'm like a wisp of smoke
>Thoughts of suicide keep entering my mind
>Thinking about doing it, and there's no way out
>Probably going to hang myself

It's so hard to stay alive in this world alone, and I can't connect to most people I meet in it. I can't see a reason to stay alive in a world where there's no god, and I believe I'll probably burn through the rest of my life living it alone.

I don't know what to do to stop myself from killing myself, but it's the only thing coming up around the bend. I can't stay in this world anymore. It's not worth experiencing anymore.
>>
First option: try some drugs, for all the hypocrite hate they get you won't believe the ammount of people who smoke a joint first thing when they arrive at their house after dealing with life.

Also alcohol makes you more social, just take it really slow, I recomend drinking some water between each beer/cocktail.

Also the first step towards being more social is to smile at people, just smile whenever you make eye contact with any person.
>>
>>18670103
You're only 21 anon, you are young enough to make significant changes that can set you on the correct path. I understand the suicide feeling all too much. I'm 36 and wish I would have made serious life changes, but now I feel completely fucked. Please don't squander your youth.
>>
Dude, you are young. You have a temporary problem, and are thinking about a perminant solution. Start lifting heavy weights. Learn about how to exercise properly online. Start smoking moderate ammounts of weed. Carpentry is a very marketable skill, not to mention lucrative. Save as much as you can and get your own place, minimum a car if you don't already have one. Get a hooker. They actually take more care to keep their pussys clean than the average bar skank.
>>
>>18670135
I'd rather be a dead body than depend on a substance to exist in this world.
>>
>>18670148
Weed is the safest thing, believe me its an herb not a drug that's just so (((they))) can make money locking up spics and moon crickets. Its not addictive. I'm a combat vet with pretty bad ptsd, and I don't even take any perscription pills. Once you actually develop a tolerance, you can be functional without people even knowing you're high.
>>
>>18670148
You already depend on oxigen, water and food, what makes you think one more plant into the mix is bad? Because the society you already hate tells you so?

Also I find it interesting that you said nothing about my two other advices, just fucking off yourself, you're too much of a pussy to even try something that you might enjoy.
>>
>>18670148
Also running anon. Dude depression will kill you. You have two options: you can fight it, or you can let it destroy you. You need to get your endorphin up, please try running/ exercise, sun, drink a lot of water. Come on dude, I've seen guys come back missing limbs and still want to exist. You're just in a funk.
>>
>>18670148
Maybe you would be happier if you werent such a square and who said depend on it? Just grab a quarter or something and smoke one from time to time. Maybe in the longrun it will do you some good.
>>
>>18670103
1. You're young, lots of time to change
2. You're depressed for a reason. Find out what those reason(s) are and aggressively find ways to eliminate or ameliorate them
>>
>>18670159
it is both a herb and a psychoactive drug tbf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.