[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me or is my mom an obnoxiously big cunt? I just spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg (197KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg
197KB, 700x640px
is it just me or is my mom an obnoxiously big cunt?

I just spent the whole afternoon cleaning the whole whiping down shit vacuuming sweeping mopping everything i fucking cleaned everything every room and picked up so much shit

the first thing she does is get out of the shower all grumpy and cunty "all you do is live to make a fucking mess" i said "what i literally just cleaned the whole house you fucking retard" and she said "well theres FUCKING COFFE GROUNDS IN THE GARBAGE"

like what the fuck bitch? I threw coffee grounds in the garbage so i make a mess? am i in the wrong or is my mom a piece of shit cunt?
>>
all moms are like this OP, whether you like it or not. she only wants you to learn about responsibility and believe me, you'll thank her for being unfairly harsh to you in the future

also for more context how old are you OP?
>>
>>18669996
You should probably ask her what's wrong, she might be going through something that you don't see because you are so absorbed in your own life. She might be a jerk if this happens extremely often, or she might just be having personal issues.
>>
that's because coffee grounds belongs into the compost. now it will rott away in the garbage and smell aweful until it's full enough to get put outside.
that was a really stupid thing to do. but your mom is also a cunt.
>>
>>18670016
>the compost.

t. Bilzerian

Those of us without ranches have to settle for the garbage.
>>
>clean up once
>thinks hes the fucking best kid ever
Ur mum wiped hot shit off your entitled baby asshole EVERY DAY for fiveish YEARS and you tidy some shit up once and think your the fucking best huh? If I was your real daddy id slap the shit outta you for mouthing off you little shit
>>
Slip some ricin in her cofveve next time, she won't complain anymore
>>
>>18669996
Sounds like your mom is crazy. Maybe she has BPD? Either that or she has some crazy stress that you're not aware of, and she's going through that stress alone.
>>
If this is a common occurrence then your mom is probably a narcissistic of some kind like mine. My mom gets mad at me over the most pointless shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.