[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, i've been in a relationship with my gf for 3 years.I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Ok so, i've been in a relationship with my gf for 3 years.I want to end it, i've not been happy for 2 of the 3 years, because when i met her, she had the best personality, but that was when she was in public, because when we started dating and being more solo, she absolutely shifted. She treats everyone like garbage, makes dramas every day for everything, and i can't handle it anymore.

My problem is that im soft hearted and i cant just break out of it. I constantly think about how im gonna leave her depressed and sad for months

Has anyone ever been in this situation? Some advice?
>>
>>18669984
Just ghost her, she'll be fine.
>>
File: 1483249644615.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1483249644615.gif
471KB, 512x288px
> not posting the full gif

4U
>>
>>18670049
What do you mean with "ghost her"? Ignore her?

>>18670055
Didn't knew it was a gif, ty man <3
>>
>>18669984
>I constantly think about how im gonna leave her depressed and sad for months
She's going to get over it soon enough. Besides you already said she'll make drama out of everything so this wont really be different for her.
Just go and do it.
>>
I was in the same position as you. But I pussied out and it ended at the 5 year mark with her cheating on me for 6 months. I say end it now, if shes even half the horrible person my ex was its worth it. Instead of finding someone nice you are just wasting your life one someone that you dont even have a future with.
>>
I mean 3 years is a long time, have you told her how you feel? My sense is you're not being alpha enough with her, and she's kind of a bitch off her leash for a while now because you have allowed it
>>
>>18670088
You're right, she will just bitch about it anyway... and its for my best interests to end it, im the one who's not happy...

>>18670102
Wow man i feel for you, if im like this in 3 years i can't imagine you...and she cheated! She talks alot about weddings and having kids (im 23 wtf) but i cant imagine my future with that person.

>>18670128
I never had the guts to do it. I know she will explode in rage and sadness at the same time... And yeah im being a betafag for letting it go on and on. She controls people alot, so yeah, i have no friends, i cant go out, i cant take vacations, i cant leave the house without an explination lol
>>
Have you tried drugs?
>>
>>18670152
You beta fuck.
End it now before you become completely emotionally cucked and can't be in relationships anymore
>>
>>18670185
Only light ones

>>18670187
Yeah i've been thinking of it for a week now but i can't seem to just say it to her, idk why
>>
>>18670191
How the fuck did you get a girlfriend when your this beta? No wonder she walks all over you
>>
>>18670152
Yeah, mine used to push kids and marriage on me too, even tried to get pregnant on few occasions. She event went to church for fucks sake and ends up cheating and living on my cash.
>>
>>18670200
Yeah im being a beta cuck now, i just didnt want to ruin her life for a few months (even tho i went thru 2 years of torture)

>>18670206
I guess they are all the same, bitches will be bitches...
I wanted to maybe take an advantage of a fight and just bring it up, personally im so beta i would do it by text and just ignore her from there, but idk
>>
>>18670247
Cmon man, just pull the plug on it. 2 months of her (maybe) being sad isnt as bad as you suffering for years to come.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.