[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is second hand vape and or second hand marijuana smoke dangerous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: e-cigs-rev-10.jpg (73KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
e-cigs-rev-10.jpg
73KB, 622x415px
Is second hand vape and or second hand marijuana smoke dangerous? I have some friends who vape and smoke marijuana constantly and I went over to their house the other day for about an hour and a half. I noticed this morning I've been coughing every 5 minutes, I'm not sure if it's allergies or from the second hand vape. I run 5 miles a day and workout constantly, I've also never smoked anything so maybe I'm just being paranoid about it.
>>
No, you stupid bitch. Stop being paranoid. Also other people can tell that you're uncomfortable about it so either get over it or stop hanging out with those friends indoors.
>>
>>18669859
do you vape?
>>
>>18669842
It's not dangerous. I guess it can displease your lungs and organism in general temporarily tho
>>
No you dumb bitch, no studies say vaping kill you. And vaping is just water vapor. Now suck and blow that shit. Your friend probably is having an asthma attack, do something.
>>
File: here.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>18669842
Try these, op
>>
>>18670271
No, you retarded bitch, vape is mostly propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. It's still harmless but you need to shut the fuck up about water vapor.
>>
>>18670312
Most people somehow believe that water is what vapes use. I got accidentally got water on my coil and it was a 0/10 experience.
>>
>>18669842
When my uncle first went to England aged 18, he was invited to a gathering. It was just three other dudes, and they wanted him to smoke weed with them. He was scared so he said no. They said fair enough. So he hung out with them while they smoked, in their tiny flat. When he got home, he made scrambled eggs with washing up liquid.

Second hand smoke gets you high. You'd think that you'd have realised that by now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.