[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm conflicted, /adv/. How should I feel about a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sign[1].png (231KB, 459x359px) Image search: [Google]
sign[1].png
231KB, 459x359px
I'm conflicted, /adv/. How should I feel about a friend that is, for lack of a better word, abusing the welfare system? He's able bodied, very capable, but just chooses to focus on his "music", and acts like it's so cool that he can get hundreds of dollars in free food and medical care without having to work, and spending all of his cash on dates and cigarettes, while I'm over here feeling like a cuck for having a full time job. At the same time, I even feel bad about taking bereavement leave (basically a week off, paid, because someone in my immediate family passed). How do I deal with these feelings of both envy and pride?
>>
>>18669532
>How do I deal with these feelings of both envy and pride?
You decide whether they're worth your friendship and go from there.
>>
>>18669532
It's worth noting my mother does the same but honestly, if it allows her to live mostly stress free and comfortably enough I could give a shit less. There's enough people abusing the system at this point to where it literally doesn't matter.

They're still making less than they would at minimum anyway.
>>
>>18669532
>I even feel bad about taking bereavement leave
stop being a cuck who prioritizes his company's well-being over himself
>>
>>18669532
You need to understand your friend is stupid and fucking the system. Welfare is there to help you get a job but he is just being a cuck. You have a good heart it seems but you have to realize when to put your foot down and take care of yourself. Know that what your friend is doing is scummy. You are the better man here but he is playing the system because hes a lazy shit. Dont fret on things outside of your hands.
>>
>>18669694
Might as well fuck the system and die early who cares. If this is your only chance to live it doesn't really matter, but that could be because I sympathize with NEETS having been one three years ago
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.