[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went out with a girl that acted like she really cares about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
I went out with a girl that acted like she really cares about me and it was the best time I've had in months. She was lovely and seemed genuinely interested in me and worried about what I've been through. She said she had a great time and would love to see me again. And yet I'm constantly worrying about her giving up on me. I've always had terrible socials skills so I'm pretty lonely most of the time, but I learned to mask that up by drowning in a sea of apathy and nihilism. Yet here she is, showing me what it actually feels like to be liked by someone again, but feeling good about something just makes me realize how awful my days generally are, and I have nothing to look forward to other than meeting her again in 2 weeks. That's an awful amount of time to feel the crushing weight of my life's state, all the while constantly thinking about how I'll say or do something stupid enough that she'll regret seeing me in the first place.
I can't get a grip. She's the best thing that happened to me all year and I'm terrified of losing her just after seeing her once.
>>
What a fucking drama queen
>>
>>18669289
You're a faggot and there's no advice to give you other than to stop being a faggot.
>>
Tell you what - if she really is into you then she won't mind if you say or do something stupid, unless you happen to do something really fucked up like shooting a dog.

About your terrible "social skills" - meaning that you don't know how to act around normies ? That's fine, don't worry about it.

So mind giving us a little deeper backstory ? How did you two meet ? How old are you ? How is your life awful ?
>>
Stop acting like a bitch OP. I lost my house, my cars, my belongings in this stupid fucking flood. Yet you don't see me complaining like a bitch. I'm helping and drinking into recovery...hopefully. Despite that I'm still in giving advice in a Philippine gnome hunting forum
>>
>>18669305
>>18669308
>>18669323

That's 4chan for you OP
>>
>>18669323
>Philippine gnome hunting forum
Best one of I've seen so far. All of my keks
>>
>>18669309
I'm more worried about not giving her enough space than saying something stupid, yet it tears me inside that I need to keep so much bottled up from fear of throwing her in the middle of this cesspool.

>So mind giving us a little deeper backstory ? How did you two meet ?
We met on okcupid (yeah I know) roughly a month ago and we clicked off immediately. We like the same things, we're both very introspective and we have very similar political beliefs which is very rare for me.

>How old are you ?

>How is your life awful ?
I've been suffering from crippling depression since I was 19 and it basically stopped me in my tracks when it comes to having a normal life. I spent 4 years of my life as a neet with barely any friends and started working for a bit less than 2 years. Right now I'm studying to try an entrance exam for university this year although I really doubt I'll get in since I'm very rusty.
>>
>>18669490
another """"""""""depressed"""""""""" numale, nothing to see here folks!

Just like the first anon said, stop being such a drama queen, find other things to focus on (your education, for example). If you keep throwing yourself pity parties and cling to this girl the way you do now, she will leave. Nobody like people who are so needy and dramatic, it's very exhausting.

>I can't get a grip.
Stop telling yourself that; you are an adult male, either force yourself to act your age (because now you are acting like a tween angsty primadonna) or see a therapist who will help you sort it out.
>>
Literally stop listening to emo music, blast some shitty EDM and pretend you're a Chad grinding some bitch with a huge ass, then work on your appearance, dress well and use clothes that fit you, talk to your girl about your problems, opening up the can of worms makes you feel better and lastly set yourself some goals and reach them.

Cut your fuccing hair you greaser
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.