[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best friend of 15 years' and I get an apartment together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4675.jpg (265KB, 1200x1843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4675.jpg
265KB, 1200x1843px
>Best friend of 15 years' and I get an apartment together

>Best friend gets a girlfriend about 2 months into the lease

>Best friend's girlfriend is super controlling, domineering, manipulative... also ultra liberal, attends protest marches in the city etc

>Best friend's girlfriend found out through my best friend I like Trump

>immediate change in attitude, cold towards me, actively manipulates him against me, blames everything wrong on me, best friend and his girlfriend no longer hang out with me and my girlfriend, but will hang out with our other mutual friends

>Best friend's girlfriend talked to my girlfriend and tried to get her to break up with me because I like Trump

>Lease is up, I'm moving out, best friend no longer talking to me

Not a troll. Would appreciate some kind words.
>>
Your friend and his girlfriend are both losers, covfefe. Sad!
>>
>>18669043
He was never your friend in the first place bud. The saying "bros before hoes" comes into play here.
>>
>>18669053

Thanks man. Fuck girlfriends.
>>
>>18669053
this
>>
That's what retards like yourself deserve OP.
>>
>>18669043
This is typical liberal behavior, if you disagree with them at all they try to ruin your life or fuck you over in any way they can even if you've never done anything to them. Also your friend is a cuck bitch for dating a femacunt. He will wind up being miserable with her. I'd just cut ties and move on. Dude sounds like he wasn't that great of a friend to bargain with and he's obviously retarded for choosing to be with such a bitch
>>
>>18669085

Lmao. Thanks dude your reply helped. Yes, i've never had a SINGLE conversation about politics with his gf, ever. She found out I liked Trump through no fault of my own. She literally has no idea what I think except "he likes Trump."
>>
>>18669043
It will get better anon, stay strong I know you can do it.

>>18669076
Kill yourself you piece of shit.

>>18669085
>if you disagree with them at all they try to ruin your life or fuck you over in any way they can even if you've never done anything to them
Just like muslims. Must be why they love islam so much.
>>
>>18669094

Thank you anon. It's hard AF knowing that this is such a stupid situation and something as trivial as my private political choices would cause this bitch to try and ruin our friendship. And that he's pretty much complicit and doesn't care.
>>
>>18669104
You made the mistake of letting your opinions be known
"Think what you like, but act like others"

I have a similar friendship, my friend is decently liberal, democrat leaning, hates trump, I play devil's advocate for Trump even though I think he's a clown a sometimes. I also don't support transgender shit, but around his gf, who's ultra liberal bisexual yada yada yada, I keep my mouth shut and smile along with all her liberal bullshit. Maybe I'm lucky in that he isn't telling her my political leanings. I'd consider myself a centerist though.

Crazy how one election has the country so divided huh? I got deleted by people on fb for posting anti-hillary stuff even though I wasn't pro trump. I heard many people had the same happen to them, deleted for political leanings, arguments, people no longer being friends IRL over this shit. Total bullshit if you ask me.
>>
>>18669104
If it can help not all women are like that. I hope your gf is giving you lots of love and cuddles right now.
>>
>>18669091
If a guy will turn his back on you because of his girlfriend he isn't your friend. He has no backbone. A man would stand up for you and tell bitch to fuck off.
>>
File: 20170829_090305.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_090305.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
And this is why I say fuck LGBTQ SJW cunts
>>
>>18669119
Then you're just as bad as them.
>>
>>18669115

Haha. My girlfriend actually voted for Hillary but now reluctantly supports Trump after she's seen first hand this bullshit that has happened to me.
>>
>>18669121
Nothing puts sjws in a worse light than them just being themselves.
>>
>>18669043
It may not seem like it but his girlfriend did you a favor by destroying that friendship. No matter how long a friendship I want you to trust no one but yourself. With this girl she will continue behaving like a cunt until her thick skull understands where that behavior leads. Usually after she realizes the boys aren't coming around like they once did.

If you support Trump so what? You have a right to vote for anyone you want. And if she wants a fight give it back to her by suing the fuck out of her. Because liberals don't seem to grasp that it's a double edge sword they're toying around with. Women like her are only doing you favors in realizing who really cares about you. Especially if they care about you even though they disagree. That's called emotional and mental maturity,
>>
>>18669091
Yah no problem. A lot of the left really are crazy like that, the assume anyone who isn't has even slightly different ideals then them is a nazi and deserves to be attacked. It's super hypocritical because they say don't judge then judge everyone based off assumptions. They will do anything in their power to try to hurt someone they think likes trump. Look at all the false rape calms, they physically attach people. I've seen first had at my work one lib chick try to get another girl fired just because she has a trump bumper stick. Like they work different shifts and pretty much never interact, she had to problem with her till one day she noticed her car then after that she complains about her constantly and tried to get our boss to let her go. She literally tried to cost this other girl her job just because she has differing political opinions.
>>
>>18669272
>left really are crazy
It more just boils down to shitty people being assholes. Don't base your assumptions on a incredibly large group of people with strawmens and personal anecdotes.
>>
>>18669110
Kek, a Facebook friend deleted me after I made fun of the far-right on a post he made fun of liberals on. Never thought he'd get triggered that easily, even if I find both of dems and republicans retarded.
>>
>>18669451
No the problem is that whole left movement thinks they are morally superior and uses it as a way to attach and try to gain control over everyone else. The whole ideology is flawed and wrong. To many go along with it and that's why we are starting to get thought police and it's impacting freedom of speech. I'm not saying everyone on the right is perfect or something but the left is literally trying to attach people for disagreeing with them and pass laws that punish anyone who dosen't blindly fallow their ideals
>>
>>18669468
It's sad, this whole election cycle has turned our country into raging pussies on both sides, more so the left but the right are getting annoying as well. Imagine living in the 70s and 80s and people refusing to talk to each other because of who they voted for. It wouldn't have happened because a lot of people back then thought to keep their political viewpoints to themselves, and even if you pulled up with a Reagan bumper sticker and your friend was a dem I'm sure it wasn't enough to end a fucking friendship.
>>
>>18669043
The way I see it, if you're not a fucking autist because of who you support and still treat others well it shouldn't matter if you like trump.

He's a fucking moron though so I don't know why you even still identify with him. If anything I'd think you're an idiot for supporting an idiot but I wouldn't treat you like shit. They're both not worth your time if they're acting out that much over your political (albeit a retarded one) choice.

His gf is a retard too for supporting the left as much as she does. Just cause trump is a fucking idiot who needs to keel over doesn't mean the opposing side isn't any less retarded. For what they make up in smarts they lose in being overly tolerant and their gender identities.

I wish there was a comfortable spot right in the middle.
>>
I would confront them and tell them they're being judgmental assholes. You might not change their minds, but you can give them something to chew on, and it'll be cathartic for you.
>>
>>18669043
>>18669043
Honestly there is probably a little something wrong with your brain. You liking Trump is just the canary in the coalmine for whatever mental disorder you possess. The fact that you can't even imagine why a person would see that as a red flag is another red flag in and of itself.

Trump is a disgrace to the entire country. For decades you could stand behind "What? That's just the boring old guy that *I* like" but this is no longer the case. We have the biggest piece of shit mistake the country has ever made sitting at the helm of it and you're sitting there obsessing over how you sure stuck it to LE SJWs; some part of you might be nice, but you're deeply, deeply flawed and need to look inside and outside to figure out why that is

sorry m8
>>
>>18669085
As opposed to right wingers who try to screw over minorities and anyone who doesn't share their religious or conservative views?

Fact is, anyone who can't be civil about someone's political stance is a cunt. And people like you who say dumb shit like "typical liberal behavior" while ignoring the other side is just as guilty and frankly just as dumb.
>>
>>18669613
If half the population liked him he can't be that bad.
>>
>>18669730
Hillary got 3million more votes despite a low turn-out and people hating her guts.
>>
>>18669613
Don't listen to this cunt.
THESE are the people that are fucked in the head.

It's the same with remoaners over here in Bongland. I actually voted to stay, but it's a democracy and fair is fair and I'm not really bothered either way.

I hope things go well for you.

Politics SHOULD be civil, but we've reached this strange age, where for some people, it eats them up completely.
You're not the problem.
>>
>>18669699
Your only proving my point, you assume I'm trying to screw over minorities, and that I'm religious. This is exactly what I'm talking about your making assumptions when you know nothing about me other then I'm not on the left and are insulting me and judging me based off your false assumptions
>>
>>18669043
OP check >>18669531
This is a good example of someone who CANNOT help themselves from getting their two sense in about their personal politics.

Fuck people like these.

I remember growing up and family and friends from all walks of life have completely differeing views and it was fine. I don't know if it's the internet or what.

I don't want you to feel bad for what happened, because there's a ton of trump-haters in this thread that are just spewing shit about all that.
>>
>>18669699
oh yeh, all those right wingers that phone up where minorities work and get them fired.

Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>18669751
>you assume I'm trying to screw over minorities, and that I'm religious
Conservative policies are skewed towards these things. I don't need to know who you are, I know who and what you vote for. It's not an assumption, it's a fact.
>>
File: 1450375393253.jpg (13KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450375393253.jpg
13KB, 421x427px
>>18669613
Somebody's upset that half the country disagrees with them.
>>
>>18669120
...how?
>>
File: Sad Villain.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Villain.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>tfw black guy who voted for trump
>tfw fucking a girl who campaigned for Hillary
>tfw she doesn't know
>>
>>18669764
No no it's not, it's a false sense of moral superiority and an excuse the left uses to justify their attaching anyone who isn't brain washed like them. You can lie to youself all you want but that dosen't make what you think about me correct. No one is voting to take away your religious freedoms, the left however is voting to take away freedoms from people who don't agree with them. The more you say the more it just proves how wrong you are. This has just become an excuse for libs to say how much better they are then everyone else even tho most of what they stand for is wrong and harmful to our country as a whole. Most of you libs can't even be reasoned with you assume you know everything about everyone without actually knowing shit.
>>
>>18669788
>it's a false sense of moral superiority
No, it's a clash of political policy.
>an excuse the left uses to justify their attaching anyone who isn't brain washed like them.
You claim that I'm generalizing and making assumptions, but you turn around and actually do it. Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>No one is voting to take away your religious freedoms
I never once claimed that. Are you capable of basic reading comprehension?
>the left however is voting to take away freedoms from people who don't agree with them
Wew lad
>This has just become an excuse for libs to say how much better they are then everyone else
So you've got a persecution complex?
>Most of you libs can't even be reasoned with you assume you know everything
Ironically, you're the one doing that with your post. You even discarded what I actually stated and then made up a bunch of things I never even remotely implied. Good job, champ.
>>
>>18669804
No you literally said that I'm religious and that you think you know exactly what I've voted for. Whatever, you can't be reasoned with that's very clear. Your argument is literally to just type wew at me. Liberals have literally tried to pass legislation that dictates what I have to call people based off their made up genders, they have tried to ban whites form collage composes, they try to push sanctuary cities so my tax dollars go to support people who are here illegally. All of these things tread on me and others, nothing I stand for treads on anyone else. If you want to be trans, I don't care just don't think I should have to treat you specially because of it. If you want to immigrate here, again I don't care, just do it legally so you pay into the system like everyone else and can be an asset to our country instead of a berden. It's pretty simple. The left as a whole tries to impose their beliefs on everyone else and tries to punish anyone who dosen't go along with it. You are literally saying no one is aloud to disagree and if they do it dosen't matter what their real vuies are because you are going to assume that you already know and that their vuies are the worst things you could think of. Whatever, I'm done debating this with you, it's obvious we are not going to see eye to eye, and that's ok, I just wish that people like you wouldn't try to impose your beliefs on people like me.
>>
>>18669875
>No you literally said that I'm religious
That's wrong. Not even reading the rest of that block of text. It's obvious that you cannot read nor can you concisely convey your thoughts in text.
>>
File: 1502689766337.jpg (33KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502689766337.jpg
33KB, 432x432px
>>18669764
Proving his point this hard, Jesus do you read your comment before posting?
>>
>>18669880
See, you disagree with me so I need to insult you and change the subject because you can't validate your points

> As opposed to right wingers who try to screw over minorities and anyone who doesn't share their religious or conservative views?

Just so were clear, that was an assumption about my religion and you kind of called me a biget too so you like I said, making assumptions based off very little info and pretty much entirely based off your worped vue of the right.
>>
>>18669880
Nice debating skills m8, really shows how open-minded and tolerant lefties are.

>inb4 conservative, I think both sides are equally retarded, Trump's a cunt, but so are the opposition.
>>
>>18669902
You don't need to insult me. You need to read my post and stop making things up. Then maybe we can have an actual discussion.

>Just so were clear, that was an assumption about my religion
I never once said anything about your religion.

>you kind of called me a biget too
False.
>>
>>18669912
The green tx is what you said, so yes you did. Either that or you started responding to me even tho I was not taking to you. Kind if hard to deny what you yourself wrote
>>
>>18669936
Again, I never said any of those things. Your posts have been poorly written ramblings of hypocrisy. You make assumption after assumption and assert false positions to my posts. If you aren't willing to or just plain incapable of actually read what I put down, then there's no way we can any sort of meaningful dialogue. The fact that you're so wholly incapable of reading and writing basic English makes me doubt your side of your story concerning your friend and his girlfriend.
>>
>>18669960
Your friend and his girlfriend? I never said anything about any friend or girlfriend, you are not fallow the thread correctly. You responded to me thinking it was another comment maybe then you acted like I'm the one who isn't reading your posts. There are no IDs on this board, based on the response numbers it's completely reasonable to think you were the one who brought up my religion and said I try to screw over minorities. It's not my fault you responded to a post that wasn't to you. You cut into a conversation and can't even fallow who your talking to. Also it's funny that your bringing up my spelling, I have dyslexia , so you are making fun of/ discounting someone's opinion and worth based off them having a disability.
That's not very open minded or excepting of people's differences
>>
File: 1394436006340.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394436006340.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>18669043

Politics have always been divisive, now more than ever. There are a lot of groups of people in this country that Trump alienates and insults. If you're in one of those groups you probably don't like Trump or the people that are cool with him alienating and insulting them. This is not any indictment of anybody, just basic logic. I'm not trying to get into a political argument, he just shits on a lot of people. Whether you support him or not you can't deny that.

We've come to a point in American politics where your personal morals and political leanings can no longer be differentiated. Its naive to think that you could go through your whole life not ever being forced to choose a side. Your friend chose his side and you chose yours. Beliefs mean nothing if you aren't willing to accept the consequences for them.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.