[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lot of medical issues I need to solve and the quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Day-1.jpg (398KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Day-1.jpg
398KB, 1536x2048px
I have a lot of medical issues I need to solve and the quality of the service is bad and takes way too long (couple of months usually) to get your turn.

I want to start lifting because my body is very skinny (skinny-fat) but I've got knee pain when putting pressure on them and elbow pain.

I feel debilitated and I'm only fucking 21. Want to get in shape but unable thanks to shitty genetics and constant joint problems.

Going to the doctors after waiting for months at times and getting shitty service, no answer/solution and having to repeat the entire process of waiting again to get another evaluation is draining my fucking life energy.

I just want to be able to get in shape, but I physically can't. What the fuck can I do? The medical service in my country is almost free, but very, very bad. And I don't have money to throw at private medical clinics just to get my turn faster and dish out a fortune not to have to wait a whole fucking year to get multiple MRi scans.

I'm so fucking hopeless I'll look like shit for the rest of my life just like I did the first 20 years of my life. I WANT TO CHANGE BUT I CAN'T!!!!

>not me in pic, but we have almost the same exact body
>>
That guy isn't skinny fat.

I am not a doctor and am not giving medical advice.

Does your family have a history of these symptoms, have they seen a doctor for them/know anything about it?

Can you describe how and when you get your symptoms, and what they feel like in relative detail?

Are you double jointed?
>>
>>18668924
Swimming
>>
>>18668961
>>18668961
I think my grandma has a lot of bone related problems and joint issues. Not sure about grandpa, passed away. I'm not double jointed.

Well knees hurt in a way that feels like a sharp pain above throughout the cap/little above it, and my elbows some times hurt when I wake up, almost always feels like there's some sort of a snap when I bend my forearm all the way, but I can feel the snap only and very very slightly. Also when my arm is flexed at 90°, it'll usually lock up and I have to release the tension to be able to extend the arm fully.

Might be I'm prone to joint injury, but I haven't had any pain in my knees ever until the first time I started doing deadlifts, after that ever since I put a lot of pressure on the knees it feels very uncomfortable. Not sure about elbows, when I do pushups I can feel the nerves acting up throughout both forearms, feels like a constant pulsing electrical charge radiating throughout the arms (ulnar nerve I suppose). Also my elbows hurt afterwards and feel funny since I put pressure on them while doing the pushups.

All I can think off.

>>18669019
So regular swimming could help develop the body to look normal? I have a weird body shape for a male, wide hips and a shitty narrow rib cage. Was never a swimmer since I'd always had breathing problems.
>>
>>18669030
Knee problems sound like weak muscles around your patella. You probably over stressed them from improper form while lifting. You can find exercises on YT to help with that.

Other one sounds like golfers elbow (pull ups and push ups can cause that), or you could be hyperextending your arms in your sleep, especially if you're a side sleeper. Either way you need to stay off your elbow for a while.

Go to a real doctor, these problems need to be diagnosed by a professional.
>>
>>18669030
Hmm ok, I was thinking this may be joint hypermobility syndrome, but it sounds like it may not be. (I have it). Google beighton score, it's a simple test for it, but not conclusive, blood samples/MRI are needed for a diagnosis.

Unfortunately It could be an auto immune disease, arthritis or related.

If I were you, I would live and eat healthily. And do gentle light exercise, swimming as another anon mentioned may be good to do as there is not much pressure on joints (and swimmers bodies rock!), if that is too much, try Pilates or yoga or some other form of NON impact exercise with very little presssure on your joints.

I cannot do swimming for example, so do very light exercise and am (very very slowly) getting stronger.

Am posting from phone so sorry for spelling etc. I will be hanging around for a while if you need anything or if I think of anything.

Good luck anon.

Ps what country are you in?
>>
>>18669059
>>18669063
Thanks for your help lads, appreciate it.

Also to the other anon, Croatia.
>>
>>18669074
Forgot to add - in the gym I use a foam roller - this apparently helps the muscle and it lining - I use very low weights as higher hurts and I can't really do cardio, e.g. 5kg bicep curls and 6kg (each hand) 'bench press'. You may well have weak glutes as well.

I am trying glucosamine (and others - again in out n about so can't check) supplements as these MAY be good for joints and ligaments and tendons.

As an aside Croatia is a beautiful country, I was lucky enough to visit there a few years ago. It's a shame the health system is so slow, but good it's free(ish) a bit like here (uk).

Good luck.
>>
>>18668924
Body weight exercises will be easier on your joints than lifting.

Not sure if that's helpful.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.