[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are koreans hotter to date than japanese? Are they still loyal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1503992816971.jpg (489KB, 1280x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1503992816971.jpg
489KB, 1280x1917px
Are koreans hotter to date than japanese?

Are they still loyal to you like japanese?

Please confirm
>>
Japanese will rape you and not apologize. Koreans will pretend everything is great but then stab you in the back. Chinese will stab you in the front but will declare it was your fault. Other southeast asians will just stab you for fun.

Basically don't get with Asians.
>>
>>18668705
>japanese
>loyal
You need to stop watching those animes. Real japanese people cheat but dont ever leave their partner for the person they are cheating with. Marriage and sex arent the same thing for them now adays.
>>
Why do people on 4chan keep pretending this is how the average asian looks like? In any country? This look is only achievable through plastic surgery.
>>
>>18668730
SEAFag here. Gotta admit most women's purpose for marrying whites is to be an American citizen, though that only applies to middle-class uneducated women. SEA women are generally pretty loyal. My parents have been together for nearly 20 years now, and I have only heard of a single divorce story among my friends.
>>
>>18668776
And they all have sideways vaginas and eat dog too, right?
>>
Korean girls are in my experience more attentive and loving than Japanese ones but are much more demanding and likely to cheat on you.

Your Japanese girlfriend will ignore you for 2/3 of the week and be sweet to you the other 1/3. A Korean one will give you attention almost all the time and try to make you jealous the moment you stop replying to her texts within 2 minutes.
>>
>>18668872
Right because pointing out that girls in Korea do NOT look like this on average (or at all) is the same as saying all Asians have sideways vaginas.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18668898
There was actually this article with "facial averages" for various countries, I found some pics for south east asia here:
https://pmsol3.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/world-of-facial-averages-east-southeast-asia-pacific-islander/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.