[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just need to know if this is unfair or I'm a pussy. >Hooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0436.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.gif
678KB, 480x320px
Just need to know if this is unfair or I'm a pussy.

>Hooked up with chick from work twice this month. Known her for 8 months so not just a stranger.
>she made plans this past weekend, she flaked.
>I try and make a follow up, she couldn't.
>let her know I need communication for this fuck buddy thing to work
>tells me she was sorry and she felt horrible
>I also passed up THREE other dates this week to hang out with her, only cause I've known her longest and we work together.
>Come into work this week
>a new hire is her on/off guy friend of a few years
>she's acting all normal around me aka constantly trying to get my attention, just not flirty this time.
>I'm not too responsive. She tries flipping that on me in a teasing way.
>she pokes me or elbows me here and there as she usually sometimes does when she passes by too. So I can tell she still likes me.
>new guy is pretty cool though.
>at the end of her shift she says to everyone she's going to her parents house and gonna wait for her ride
>I already knew her real plan when I saw our work schedule. So I've been thinking about this internally for a few days before.
>she ended up waiting 2 hrs and leaves with that guy at the end of his shift.

She's predictable. But she is in control of when we hook up and this is a problem. It was like a ho-hum in-your-face thing today. Girls I am fwb with are reliable. I don't have much to talk about with her because sexual interest is lessened. So I kinda don't even see her as a friend at the moment.

She also knows I'm talking to other girls in my personal life. But I don't rub it in her face or mention anyone.

I guess I need to understand why I am treated this way. I have a mild feeling of lost expectations and a greater feeling of receiving a fuck you with a smiley face.
>>
>>18668593
You are childlish and so is she. It's not going to work so good luck putting up with her.
>don't shit where you eat
>>
Rule of thumb: if you fail to make a move, someone else will.
>>
>>18668598
Should I deny her next time she asks for it?
>>18668599
Last time she made plans she flaked. When we hook up she busses it after or finds a ride. So it's at her convenience.
>>
You hooked up with a girl you're working with. If she had just been a normal fuck buddy that you met through a friend or at a bar it's not like she would just randomly let you know about this other guy. By what your post says it doesn't sound like she flaunted it at all, it also sounds like she'd rather do other things than hook up with you so maybe you should just see other people for a while.
>>
>>18668593
>getting this upset over a fuck buddy
>girl cancels plans and you still want to prioritize her instead of canceling her plans for your own
>worrying about who she is fucking on the side
>fucking a workmate who you have to see every day
>both have different expectations of what you want out of this

Did you catch feelings or something? She is obviously just chillin and you are the only one doing things that dont make sense for your relationship. You dont want to be her friend you just want a fuck buddy so if you arent getting that then get it from someone else.
>>
>>18668593
>let her know I need communication for this fuck buddy thing to work

that's where you screwed up. stop being controlling and possessive, its an open casual thing with no commitments.
>>
>>18668593
The real question here is, WHY ARE YOU JEALOUS?
>>
>>18668593
Slut.
>>
You don't pass up dates for FWBs my man. Other way around.

The whole point of FWBs is that you aren't dating them
>>
>>18668938

This. If you're "exclusive fuck buddies", that's just dating. What you're asking for is NOT what is expected out of fuck buddy status. It's just supposed to be casual and whatever. Fuck her if she's around, spend time with someone else if she's not around.
>>
I have an update she said she wants to make it up to me later this week.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.