[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when your gf becomes distant? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
What do you do when your gf becomes distant? What's the best approach?
>>
Drag her ass to bed and fuck her.
>>
let her know other women still find you desirable
>>
Ask if she's having trouble of any sort.
>>
>>18668491

It's a sign of trouble in your relationship. So, you take her on a date somewhere nice and treat her like it's your first damn date ever and then you bring her home and have the best sex of your lives, until she forgets all the little things in your relationship so far that have made you doubt whether she loves you or not.
>>
Talk to her.
>>
Fuck some alley way hoes since she's already banging other dudes
>>
>>18668502
This guy knows.
>>
>>18669009
How do I go about this? What questions do I ask?
>>
>>18669161
>Hey GF, is everything okay? I don't feel like we're as close as we used to be, is there something you'd like to talk about?
>>
>>18669161
"I feel you've been a little distant lately. Can we talk about this?"
>>
Be an adult and sit down with her and talk about it over dinner or something, then do whatever you can to help her relax. No phones, no TV, just you and her. Happened 4 months ago with my virgin gf who's not comfortable with her body despite being most people's ideal shape. I told her I felt more like friends than lovers and asked what's going on and how we can fix it. After a lot of prying and rewording questions I found out she was overly stressed about where she was in life and not talking to anyone about it made her shut down. After dinner I took her to an arcade, spent way too much money to get enough tickets for a giant stuffed bear, took her for ice cream, went back to her place, gave her the best attempt at a good massage I could until she fell asleep, then tucked her in bed, locked up, and went home. The next time I saw her she said nothing, shoved me on the couch, gave me her first lap dance while stripping to her underwear, then mounted me and we made out for the first time. Aside from grabbing, I didn't try to take it any further and she said that was the only way she could convey just how thankful she was for the other night and that my not pushing for more let her know I'm truly invested and interested in her and not just her body. Since then, she's opened up about a lot more things that she's been through and has a much more positive demeanor and outlook on both life and herself. It feels good to see her so full of confidence and being so much more affectionate with me now when 4 months ago I sat her down ready to break up if she wasn't interested anymore.

tl;dr- relationships take work and communication no matter who it is so talk it out and it'll be rewarding in the end. Even if she's no longer interested, that frees you up for someone else will be
>>
>>18669189
>>18669170
>>18669167
Not him but, what if she says "I don't love you anymore"
>>
>>18669241
That's that. Sure, you could quibble with her about her reasons but you're better off cutting your losses and moving on
>>
>>18669167
This. Don't be a child, call it out.
>>
She's cheating on you and preparing emotionally to disassociate herself from you

Ignore her and talk to other girls
>>
>>18669189

This guy knows.
>>
>>18669241
You could ask if there's a reason why she feels that way. It might be something fixable. For example, lots of people who make it through the honeymoon phase are left feeling like the love, like that "spark" has died. It's likely that it hasn't actually died, it's just shifted to a different kind of love now that the honeymoon phase is over.
>>
>>18669452
"I don't know why, i just dont anymore"
>>
How the fuck did feels guy get a gf!?
>>
File: VOMIT.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
VOMIT.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>18669565
>feels guy
>>
self hump
>>
>>18669009
>>18669167
>>18669170
>>18669189

Best advice here
I wished my bf asked me that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.