[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i work for a sunglass hut in a macys and today my boss wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
So i work for a sunglass hut in a macys and today my boss wanted me to relabel some old sunglass tags when she left i went to the corner of our stand to label said glasses. This tall black guy runs past me and
I say hi and he smiles says hi out of breath then leaves. Few mins later i go and see he wipes out 4 guccis and 3 versaces ... Right from behind the register. Security was notified and they said he put them in a bag and left, in a macys¿ Cops came and talked to me, manager drove back to the store as well. The managers at macys dont really care but my manager said luxottica are bitches so
I think i might lose my job over this, any tips?? Been working here for almost a month h and had no theft problems until the biggest theft the store has ever seen drops itself on me
>>
>>18668343
its not your fault, even if you caught him in the act what the fuck were you gonna do?

worked in retail a long time shoplifting happens they will have insurance and allowances for stock lost to shoplifting

they would only ever use it an excuse to fire you if they didnt like you, so hopefully you've been a good employee

if they dont like you then they were going to fire you eventually anyway
>>
>>18668349
Problem is i wasnt in the front of the store but i was off to the side relabelling shit i was asked to do, but they expect me to multitask and watch the front while i do that
>>
>>18668343

I've never head of anyone losing their job because of theft. It happens. If the shop had gotten robbed because you forgot to lock the door, sure you'd probably get fired, but this sounds like there was nothing you could do. Doubtful you'll get fired if you're otherwise a decent employee.
>>
>>18668353
like i say, if they value you for your availability or sales skills etc they wont fire you for it

they know you cant multitask and it wont be the first time they've seen it happen

sound like more your managers fault than anything
>>
>>18668355
Thanks i hope it goes well
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.