[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm the stereotypical 20 something virgin >short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.jpg (49KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
49KB, 600x735px
So i'm the stereotypical 20 something virgin

>short at 5'8
>baby faced
>skinny
>part time job
>no car
>live at parents
>awkward as hell
>no real hobbies but video games books and movies
>general boring person with zero skills

I've never dated a girl and I never will. I understand this, I mean if I was a girl i'd never date me but I still can't seem to stop wanting a significant other. When I watch tv shows or movies I get depressed that I'll never get to enjoy it with another and when i'm at work seeing couples physically hurts.

Is the only way to stop feeling this way to find someone? I'd rather not feel this way for the rest of my life, I want to enjoy my hobbies and not feel like shit at work.
>>
You can continue to do nothing and be a miserable sack of shit, or decide to do something to change for the better. Up to you.
>>
>>18668256
>>18668256
i'm really bad at pretty much every thing, i'm dumb as a rock( as you should be able to tell from my typing) and i'm super uncoordinated, I hurt my knee and shoulder trying to work out this year

I'm an actual failure, it's a shame i'm too much of a coward to end it
>>
I actually broke my spine in half, I am pretty much a carbon copy of you. My back is healing up, I hurt it originally 2 years ago in 2 months and 1 day. I was in a dark place for that time up until thw beginning of the year. I was extremely bitter and always looked at everything in a negative light. I felt like since my life was practically over, it didn't matter if I was a fun or happy person to be around as a factor and consequently I lost all my friends. It took the whole time to get into recovery for my back, I could not walk without a walker for 1 and a half years. The one thing that helped me and I'm not just saying this as a "meme" was changing my mindset. I stopped taking things for granted and started to mend my previous destroyed relationships. I started to want to better myself learn math from 1st grade up to calculus. I wanted to walk again, most of all I wanted to be happy again and not have to be alone anymore. Look my life is subjective, one thing I do know is everyone goes through shit in life. Living is hard, especially when you're hurt or disabled. Living with your parents while not bad, can be detrimental to your development. If anything I would try for yourself to get up early and stick to something everyday, you don't have to do it for a hour or even 30mins but always do something maybe write, or study something new. Try your best to not take your family for granted either. I know you probably think I am spouting shit, when I was in your shoes I hated this bullshit advice. But I truly want to give you the advice I wished I got, I know you don't want to be like this when you're older. I hope your injuries heal, sincerely.

I'll try to respond if I'm up tomorrow.
>>
It's rough man but don't give up, you just have to build some character and stop looking down on yourself.
You're an average joe to the eye, doesn't mean you can't be a great person that people enjoy being around.

Study some pshycology, figure out people's motives, analyze everyone you know, figure out why they do what they do, what they like and so on. I've found that once you know how the people around you work, you start to feel like you have the "upper hand", like you're in control and not just blindly klinging on to everyday life.
You'll find that people are way simpler than they might seem, we're all mortal, acknowledge this and be rational in your way of thinking.
Get some structure in your life if you haven't already.
And yeah just smile and seem like a happy person, you can still cry and wank in your room when no ones looking if you want to but at least people will think that you got your shit together, nothing good will come through expressing your sadness/frustration.
>>
its getting out of hand how much a young dude has to achieve to be considered boifriend material if he isnt handsome

do women realise theres usually nothing wrong with dudes like OP and they are just being overly picky?

i seriously dont want to be young again
>>
>>18668292
>nothing wrong with dudes like OP
He basically described himself as garbage tier. Boring, unaccomplished, gloomy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.