[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do people get energy when they fear they're running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0204.jpg (435KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
435KB, 1600x901px
Where do people get energy when they fear they're running out?

I can't get to sleep without drinking myself to sleep, and every morning feels like there's less of me. It's barely getting cooler now and I fear I won't make it through the winter.
>>
>>18668099
>Having to drink yourself to sleep

>Losing all feeling when you wake up the next morning

Are you me?
Are you also a 20 year old living with his parents aspiring to something better?
>>
>>18668104
23, living alone, studying to a job I don't care about.
>>
>>18668113
What do you care about?
>>
>>18668125
I don't.
>>
>>18668127
Same.

Do you like anything? I dont really like anything.

Then I realize how much I dont like doing nothing and feel depressed about doing nothing.
>>
>>18668130
I'm just trying to survive until I get my car back so I can connect the exhaust pipe through the window and euthanise myself.
>>
>>18668132
You dont think it may be worth the effort to find something enjoyable?

I mean, what do you have to lose? This is your one shot at life anyway, and youre gonna die eventually
>>
>>18668139
I don't care about anything financially profitable. I don't want to be the guy who's unemployed with an english degree.
>>
>>18668149
It'd be more than being dead.

Death is the ultimate nothing.
>>
>>18668155
It isn't.

If you're dead weight you might as well be dead.
>>
>>18668171
Dead weight to who?

Doesnt sound like youre hurting anyone.
>>
>>18668188
I don't want to be a parasite starving off of unemployment benefits.
>>
jesus you two, get a room

op, strong stimulants (amphetamine salts, methylphenidate) are a quick solution
>>
>>18668190
Why not try being self sufficient (finding what you enjoy and pursuing it)?
>>
>>18668196
Are you seriously telling me my life will be improved by doing meth?

>>18668198
Because those two are mutually exclusive. I do not enjoy anything one can pursue as a job.
>>
>>18668218
Anything can be pursued for monetary gain.

Even if it's a one in a million shot. It's better than death. Which yield zero probability of anything productive.
>>
>>18668239
I will very literally rather die than pretend for one minute that you can make a livable wage out of art.
>>
>>18668239
I'm incredibly drunk and incredibly tired.
Gotta go to bed.

Give life a shot anon. I sincerely hope you don't end things.
>>
>>18668247
Goodnight.
>>
>>18668243
Who gives a fuck if you do art?
What? Youre afraid it's not an acceptable pursuit?

Quit being a pussy, go after what you want to do, and see how it pans out.

One in a million is better than none.

In summation:
Very drunk, very tired, gotta sleep, please give yourself a chance.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18668252
What part of "no money" doesn't make sense to you?
>>
>>18668257
Be as defeatist as you want.

Whatever it is that you do has the possibility of monetary value.
>>
>>18668257
>>18668263
Or, fuck, find something else.

If you wanna hang onto the notion that "xyz has zero chance of monetary gains" then so be it.

There are millions of "things" to do in this world. You dont think there's at least one or two of them that you'd like?
>>
>>18668263
How fucking stupid or sheltered do you have to be to have that kind of a delusion?

>>18668267
I like drinking, watching TV and reading books that aren't fancy. How do you make a living with that?
>>
>>18668099
>>18668104
You're unsatisfied and understimulated, so you stay up late in a desperate attempt to do something fulfilling
You fail, crash, and wake up too soon for work. The sleep loss kills your creativity and energy to try new things, perpetuating the cycle.

t. same situation.

If you can afford it, I strongly suggest a long vacation to introspect, try new things, and most importantly sleep healthy and be healthy
>>
>quick, anonymous Puerto Rican butterfly catching forum, how do I cure depression
Gee I dunno mang let us know if you figure it out
Meanwhile maybe pick a direction - north is usually a good one - and walk until your feet won't carry you anymore. Take water.
>>
>>18668878
Yeah, that makes sense.
Thanks anon.

(Not OP)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.