[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you seduce a God loving church girl? This girl for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1645.png (718KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.png
718KB, 750x1334px
How do you seduce a God loving church girl? This girl for some reason has made my dick diamonds for years (i think it's those thighs honestly) but she's so huge on the no sex before marriage thing and such a goody two shoes it's unheard of. Anybody ever crack a girl like
this? How?
>>
if i have to ill set up a bathroom cam bc she's at my house quite a bit but... rather it not come to that
>>
Convert
>>
Most of them just say that. My first gf was from my church and we dry humped day in and day out (never got to fuck because nowhere to go in high school). My last gf claimed to be a devout Catholic but we started as fwb and she was all over me
>>
temptation
they have a weird fetish for whats forbidden, if you are pushy theyll hide behind jesus but if you are fun and cheecky but no pressure she will want to pressure your dick with her mouth and vagina
>>
>>18668032
Girls who say they want to wait until marriage will give up their chastity in a heartbeat if the guy makes her giny tingle enough. If you've pressed and she declined, you don't, so you can't break her. Get hotter or give up.

>but that's too much effort
Then rape a bitch
>>
>>18668032
This worked for me. The "everything but" approach

Convince her that you will respect her technical virginity and absolutely not cross that line, and you may be able to channel her repressed sexual hungers into oral and even anal alternatives.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.