[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've suffered from nearly constant suicidal ideation for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

i've suffered from nearly constant suicidal ideation for a decade now.

god i need a way out. any advice, can't be a lot of money because i have none. i'm so fucking tired of having nothing and no one and no fucking reason.
>>
File: helium.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
helium.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
this might not be the most optimistic of posts but I thoroughly believe in assisted suicide. there are many ways to end your life while preserving your dignity, pic related.

that being said i'm sure I don't need to tell you not to be hasty. you've probably heard that all your life. Most people will tell you not to kill yourself out of self obligated morality without knowing the full extent of your suffering. Though credit should be given to those who actually care.

The point is that you must consider your options. If you're going to kill yourself don't do it while intoxicated. do it with a level head, be conscious of your actions so that you can minimize as many emotional factors as possible.

Don't half ass it though. either go through with it or find yourself a purpose. that's what I do. it doesn't even need to be some grand spectacle, I just fuck around and do challenge runs of dark souls all day. i'll probably kill myself at 50 when my eyes turn to shit, but i've been preparing for a while now. good luck friend.
>>
>>18668007
That's really fucked, dude. There is no way to kill yourself while preserving your dignity. The act of suicide is probably the most selfish way you can die.
>>
>>18668007
>i'm sure I don't need to tell you not to be hasty
nope i've put close to 15 years of thought into this.
>>
>>18668010
there really is no reason for me to keep living. it isn't selfish nor unselfish, it just is.
>>
>>18667971
I've suffered from constant suicidal ideation for a few years now. It sucks. Every single day I repeat "Kill yourself, you have to die."

But I'm not going to do it. What's the fucking point? I'm going to die eventually anyway, I might as well finish out this fucked up ride called life. Plus I have family and a couple close friends who would be devastated.

How old are you and why do you think suicide is the answer?
>>
>>18668023
27. i sound a lot like you except my family doesn't give a fuck and i never once had a fucking friend.
>>
> i never once had a fucking friend

me neither but that's what the internet is for. don't kill yourself because you feel like shit now. If you're gonna do it then do it because you can separate yourself from whatever shit you're going through at this moment in time. if by then you can truly evaluate your life, and if there's a chance that it can get better, reconsider. if it's still dog shit then consider the helium.
>>
>>18668023
I'm 27 too.

I've decided to start a new chapter to see if that helps. In a few months I'm moving 1500 miles away and starting over.

Why no friends tho?
I'm socially awkward and only have my 2 friends because we grew up together. They are total normies now tho and we're growing apart which is part of the reason I'm moving away...
>>
>>18668033
Meant >>18668046
>>
>>18667971
I feel like you do. I really do.

I've got this sing songy phrase that I've uttered to myself every day for the last decade or so

"I hate my life, I hate my life.
Gonna shoot myself I hate my liiiife"

Push through dude.

I just got my EMT certification. I'm gonna be helping people for a living.

Maybe that'll make me feel less like shit.
>>
>>18668051
Lol I wonder if repeated suicidal phrases are common among people with suicide ideation?

I was worried for a bit after I started doing it all the time but it's nice to know that others do it too.
>>
>>18668045
>don't kill yourself because you feel like shit now
i'm not. i'm going to because i've felt like shit for damn near 15 consecutive fucking years and despite everyone always fucking saying it gets better, it only ever gets worse.
>>18668046
probably because my mind has been occupied with thoughts of my own death since before puberty.
>>18668051
i just think "holy fucking shit, i should just kill myself." that phrase gets repeated hundreds of times a day in my mind.

good for you being an EMT.
>>
>>18668010
suicide is not selfish nigger
>>
>>18668064
Literally every day dude.

>>18668066
>being an EMT
I wasnt trying to brag.

I was trying to solidify the point that we only get one shot at this. Might as well try to find something fulfilling.

I really, truly, hope you dont kill yourself.
>>
>>18668100
there is no conceivable situation in which i don't eventually kill myself, unless i get to die in an accident like i've been praying for.
>>
>>18668114
>Die in an accident

God fucking damn it i've had meteor/car crash fantasies for as long as I can remember.

>No conceivable situation in which I don't kill myself

Why? What's (in you opinion) unfixable?
>>
>>18668126
>Why? What's (in you opinion) unfixable?
all of it honestly
>>
>>18668162
Like what?

If you dont mind me asking
>>
being hugless

being worthless

being ugly

being 0/10 personality

being 100% repulsive to 100% of girls.

never having any value, thus never having any friends
>>
>>18668167
>>18668172
>>
>>18668172
Value is subjective. And therefore doesnt exist.

The only value that matters is what WE value. What we value to ourselves.

>Ugly
>Not getting girls

Work on finding what makes you happy. Then pursue it. The other shit youre worried about will fall into place.

>No friends
Dont have anything to offer there. I havent had a friend since I was 12.

Hoping new job=new friend opportunities
>>
>>18668010
Suicide is literally the least selfish thing you can do.
>>
>>18668384
That would dedicating your life to the service of others while not receiving any sort of reward, be it social or fiscal.
>>
>>18668007
don't use a suicide bag thing op thats really pathetic

at least go out like an hero, do seppuku or something to keep your dignity. that's how I plan to go out eventually
>>
No, keep living. Read the Bible. Or do something that doesn't involve all of this. Suicide isn't the answer, and it never will be. Make your life better and try new things! Go to the park or the movies. That'll help you little by little.
>>
I want to be euthanized
>>
Me to man, in 20 now and my first attempt was at age 10 or 9. I know that feel.
>>
>>18668010
Not OP here, but it's great to know that with my death, I destroy. If I die, why would I care what happens to the people I leave behind? I'd only kill myself because I can't stand them any longer and haven't the courage to murder them, so who cares? I want to make people kill themselves, but I can guarantee my own death, at least, even if that never happens.
>>
>>18668179
>Value is subjective. And therefore doesnt exist.
Not that guy, but in real life, being a pariah is like a slow death anyway. There's not a person in my life who values me who I also value. They're all clearly humoring me because it would make their lives awkward not to, or else they're people with the personalities of dogs who wouldn't have the sophistication to feel anything but vague, unhelpful goodwill towards everyone they meet.
>>
>>18667971
Alright fuck it. It's a bad idea but I might as well "help"
From my fairly limited research into the topic, the best way to commit suicide is a shotgun into the head, it's quick and it has a low survival rate. Of course obtaining a shotgun or even a less reliable but still good handgun is not always easy, so I believe that there is a good alternative.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is a very good way to go out, it's painless and bloodless. The easiest way to get it is to get a car and pipe the exhaust back into it, wait maybe 5-10 minutes and then get in the car. The only downside is that it takes a few minutes to fully kill you so if someone interrupts you early you will have to deal with severe and permanent brain damage. Also you have a slim chance of taking someone out along with you if they don't realize the air is poisoned and get into the car before it ventilated.

My rule of thumb for suicide is this: whenever you decide to commit suicide, get prepared and ready to do it, and then wait three days. If after three days you still want to go through with it, then do it.

>tl;dr shotgun to the head, if that isn't viable then carbon monoxide poisoning
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.