[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to hide my bitch tits until I can lose the weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: big_1432500116_image.jpg (151KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
big_1432500116_image.jpg
151KB, 1280x691px
Is there any way to hide my bitch tits until I can lose the weight to get rid of them for good?

I know that the only way to burn off moobs is to lose weight altogether, but I also know that's going to take a while, and I'm already on the road of dieting and cardio. I'm just tired of looking like I need to wear a bra when I see myself from the side in public. If I notice it then I'm sure everyone notices it.

I've basically ditched bright shirt colors altogether, but is there any way I can make them less prominent? Something like taping them?
>>
File: 32melon.jpg (112KB, 723x500px) Image search: [Google]
32melon.jpg
112KB, 723x500px
there are chest binders that trannies use, or you could get a small wifebeater and that should compress them. desu i wouldnt worry about it though, if you're fat you're already being looked at like a fat person so gyno doesnt really matter no offense
>>
Wear a tight fitting undershirt and a loose fitting overshirt.
>>
>>18667763
Wear a t-shirt in the pool, no one will ever suspect.
>>
>>18667806
Just make sure it is a black shirt that will not shrink or cling while wet.
>>
>>18667763
I realise you didn't ask for it, but everyone who loses 100 lbs thinks they know everything so I'm going to share some advice.

For starters, I'm not saying you should quit your cardio routine, but you should focus more on free weights. People told me that for years before I gave it a shot and I'm a believer.

Also, for your diet...If you are getting enough nutrition, you won't ever be hungry. I recommend eating at the same times every day, and focus on diversity. Every one of my meals is two vegetables and a meat. Sometimes I get creative but it's usually just sauteing in olive oil. I highly recommend olive oil too, btw.

This might not be necessary, but I used to plan every meal out weeks in advance, to optimise nutrition and shopping. It's a good way to get into good eating habits.
>>
File: kohlrabi-1.jpg (176KB, 1513x1227px) Image search: [Google]
kohlrabi-1.jpg
176KB, 1513x1227px
>>18667958
Also, I forgot to mention, I don't include wheat or dairy in my diet. I'm not going to tell you to do the same, but maybe you should consider it and look into it. Try new vegetables, and look in different stores for interesting ones. Many of the vegetables I eat now looked like aliens the first time I ate them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.