[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop wanting to kill yourself? College always makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: plsdelet.png (9KB, 956x809px) Image search: [Google]
plsdelet.png
9KB, 956x809px
How do you stop wanting to kill yourself?

College always makes me realize how lonely I am, and being as low confidence and depressed I am, I don't think that'll change soon.
I don't find joy in things I used to enjoy doing like vidya or working out.
I just want to be happy.
I just want to be happy.
>>
File: lryhj2ibMC1qagzjs.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lryhj2ibMC1qagzjs.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
Chadpill was the most brutal pill that I ever swallowed.

You need a woman in your life, anon.
>>
File: 1490525506023.jpg (749KB, 2048x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1490525506023.jpg
749KB, 2048x1445px
you have to bite the bullet and just talk to people. Take solace in the fact that even if you fuck up and look dumb to whoever you try to befriend, remember that its college and you likely won't ever see them again after this. That and nobody ever goes through life without looking dumb to someone every now and again.
>>
>>18667176
Women have caused a lot of my depression.
Always fucked it up because I never learned to be happy with myself so I would latch onto someone showing me the slightest affection.
>>
File: 1494793721425.jpg (52KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494793721425.jpg
52KB, 500x612px
>>18667181
You want her?
>>
>>18667190
n-n-no
>>
>>18667181
Have you ever considered asking yourself what idealized version of you would make you happy?
>>
>>18667211
Of course
Aside from the confidence and depression which is fixable to a degree, most of my flaws are genetic.
So unless I take steroids and get facial implants to look like Chad, I'll probably never be my idealized version.
>>
>>18667164
>How do you stop wanting to kill yourself?
I don't think it's possible.

But from the rest of the post I deduce you've got other problems than just that.
Solve them first:
Fake confidence; force yourself to go out; live a little; maybe you'll find happiness.

Only after you've fixed all that start thinking on how to stop wanting to kill yourself.
>>
>>18667275
There isn't anything for me to go out and do.
There's nothing around campus for someone under 21 to do and all parties are basically invite only
>>
>>18667290
No cafés around? Parks? Other places to hang out?
You know going out isn't just drinking and clubbing, right?
>>
>>18667326
>No cafés around? Parks?
I don't really know what I'd do going someplace like that alone.
>>
ashamed bump
>>
>>18667164
Let me know as soon as you do. I'm about kill myself at my job in the military and I can't believe I'm legit having these thoughts.

Yeah I've had trolls tell me to kill myself but never me telling me to kill myself
>>
>>18667164
Commit mass murder then kill yourself
>>
>>18667164
I wanted to kill myself just last night but I went into the bathroom and turned on a radio and there was an advertisement warning about harmful depression. It was an oddly comforting sign. If oddly comforting signs are not available, music.
>>
Says right there under the file upload button
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>18667164
Killing yourself would probably stop such desires
>>
>>18667887
I've called before, doesn't actually do anything to help
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.