[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go from the average 8th grade algebra student with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled26.png (42KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled26.png
42KB, 550x550px
How do I go from the average 8th grade algebra student with a B to a valid victorian
>>
>>18667039
led dod oud!
led dod oud!
led dod oud!
led dod oud!
>>
>>18667039
You have to be in 8th grade to do so.
Are you in 8th grade?
>>
>valid victorian
The first step is to look up big words to see if you're spelling them correctly.

Next, always put school first and try to build good relationships with your teachers. This means getting all your work done on time, finding the study method that works best for you, and showing your teachers that you're making a genuine effort to do well in their classes.

Start studying things you're interested in outside of school. Whether that means watching lectures online, or just browsing some wikipedia articles from time to time, get in the habit of reading about academic subjects on your own time.

This is an 18+ site by the way.
>>
>>18667041
yes
>>
>>18667042
>Falling for this obvious bait
>>
>>18667039
Tell your parents to suck your dick and join stage acting, it's what all the smart kids are doing.
>>
>>18667043
HA! You just got TRICKED! You've now admitted to being underaged and are going to be BANNED!
You'll NEVER be the valid victorian when you're this DUMB.
>>
>>18667043
Enjoy your ban, kiddo.
>>
>>18667039
>valid Victorian
I lol'd
>>
Dont give up little one you can do it. Also , get off of 4 chan while you still can.
>>
File: 1333828134717.jpg (13KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1333828134717.jpg
13KB, 200x299px
>valid victorian

You got a ways to go you stupid, adorable kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.