[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25, burger and live with my parents. With my job, savings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7770.jpg (24KB, 598x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7770.jpg
24KB, 598x455px
I'm 25, burger and live with my parents. With my job, savings rate and modest returns I will 100% certain be a millionaire by 35. Should I just say fuck it and stay put? I've never had luck with girls but I try, although honestly at this point I could take it or leave it. I do a ton of traveling in my free time so it's not like i chan myself home.

I'd be interested in hearing your opinions on it.
>>
If your "luck with girls" is based on an inability to form relationships whith others, then you probaby need to start doing something about it. If however you're just not particularly interested in girls I say fuck it, you don't need to live up to anyone elses expectation.
>>
>>18666784
>I will 100% certain be a millionaire by 35
How can you say that when you don't even know if you'll live to 35?
>>
>>18666845

Really made me think

>>18666833

I was raised in a very strict,religious,high achieving household and basically look down on most people. The rare girl that I can find that I click with is either taken or some religious fanatic.
>>
>>18666904
>I was raised in a very strict,religious,high achieving household and basically look down on most people.

And you still are. Get out of the house, this is obviously not who you want to be. With your own place, surrounded by your own friends you can truly become the person you want to be.
>>
>>18666949

But I don't really think so? Partying and normie shit have no appeal to me. I have some specific interests that I'm into and bond over with some of my friends. Really the only reason I would move out is if I got a gf.
>>
>>18667002

>Partying and normie shit have no appeal to me.

Whenever I see this I interpret it as "Having friends and participating in social gatherings have no appeal to me." I've never met anyone who used the term "normie" in casual conversation that wasn't an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>18667009

No, just more like blacking out every weekend and obsessing over le Mayweather-MacGregor fight, for a few examples. I have several close friends that I bond with over our shared interests in things like traveling or history.
>>
>>18667002
Yes! I'm not advocating partying or normie shit. Do whatever you want to do, just don't do it at your parents house or you will miss this opportunity in life were you have realized that you are not them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.