[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 6 months of unemployment i found a job about a month ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: im retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
im retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
After 6 months of unemployment i found a job about a month ago and quit it last week because it was so shitty. Is there an easy way to make money? I got around 200$
>>
>>18666333
666333, fuck.

I dont know man, I know that struggle though. Was unemployed for a year, burned through all savings and lived off my partner working a billion hours a week. Finally got a position thats with some of the dumbest and entitled old folk I've met in a while. The kind of people that have horrible as fuck business practices and ethics but think "Well what the fuck else are you going to do this is the way it is" when it is very clearly not the way it is for anyone thats done business with anyone else.

But I can't go back to not having some money ocming in and I have no idea how to make money without bending over and acting like however they want me to act.
>>
>quitting your job without having another lined up
Enjoy being homeless
>>
>>18666363
People give this line a lot.

What I've never heard is how do you respectfully look for work while you have a job? There was one time when I told my employer that I didn't think it was the right fit for me - not even that I was looking for anything else - he agreed and let me go on the spot.

The human in me says its more respectful to leave a place you dont fit in and search on your own time, instead of taking the place of someone who wants to be there and looking for a job on someone elses time. Thats rude a f, and if being homeless means being a good person so be it.
>>
File: IMG_3113.jpg (34KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3113.jpg
34KB, 628x676px
>>18666411
+1 for this guy

what was the job that was so shitty?
i was a systems engineer, quit bc i hated being in front of a pc all day and was unemployed a year long - now i'm a mailman - i like the job and it helped me grow as a person on various aspects of my personality but it's sadly nothing i can do forever bc eventually ur just a pos who has to do all the work for no pay

maybe i become a service technician in the future, slowly starting evaluating what i wanna do next
>>
>>18666531
Service industry bullshit. This was at a restaurant.

I've ran into the same vibe too at other places, at a call center. I could just fucking tell the PiC was just itching to find a reason to fire me. If I told him I didnt fit I know hed let me go, but I kept working because I was afraid of getting fired, and fucker knew it.
>>
>>18666574
aw shit, service industry is also the end of the line, same as mailman. i would do the job forever but the areas are getting bigger every year, the time pressure more and the fucking parcels never end - mailman without parcels would be heaven on earth.

hmm back to your question, easy way to quickly get money would be to sell some stuff of yours.
don't fall into the loan trap or some shitty online site promising you fast money
>>
>>18666591
Oh I'm not OP, I just hijacked to talk about myself because narcissism or something.

I've sold basically everything I dont use on a daily basis. I've NEVER taken anyone up on that offer, shady make money schemes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.