[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ recently my drug dealers girlfriend broke up with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1503699451117.jpg (62KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503699451117.jpg
62KB, 881x758px
Hey /adv/ recently my drug dealers girlfriend broke up with him but I have been good friends with both of them. I asked her about it and if she wanted to hangout sometime and she said sure. What do I say to her when I'm hanging out with her to get her in a relationship with me without seeming like a creep? I can post text logs if needed.
>>
>>18666201
You dont.
>>
>>18666223
Elaborate?
>>
Find a new drug dealer, not even because he'll do anything, but just to have some dignity and respect.

Proceed to pine over a girl who has most likely banged people to get high
>>
>>18666250
I did as soon as I found out. I don't think she banged him just to get high I think her dad supplied to the now ex boyfriend actually. She left him to start going back to school.
>>
File: Weed Pepe.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Weed Pepe.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>18666269
>Drug dealer dad
Proceed to pine over a girl with daddy issues, mite b hot
>>
>>18666279
Well how can I go about this? I wanna make it work without seeming like a creep
>>
>>18666299
If you have to ask then it's probably not going to work out. You know this girl better than any of us, what do you expect me to say with the information I have?
>>
>>18666305
I mean should I just outright tell her I wanna take her on a date or should I not even mention the word date and just ask her to get dinner with me?
>>
Ask her if she likes men with big dicks and when she says yes reply "sorry to waste your time"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.