[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a worthless neet? >25 yo >Only HS >Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496308032855.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496308032855.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
How do I stop being a worthless neet?
>25 yo
>Only HS
>Tried to get a job countless times ever since I was 19, but I only had a Single interview and didn't got the job anyway. This made me stop looking for one since this year started because... so many years trying but no luck? Then I'm worthless.
>I don't have social skills, at all. I never had but I had childhood friends until some time ago when we stranged because lack of contact anymore. I think they only were my friends because they were the ones who defended me when I was bullied at class or the park... which makes me feel even more worthless
>Still live with mother, which fucking knows what I am but still she doesn't kick me out of home. Why? I'd have kicked myself a long time ago...
>I only loved IT hardware, but we were(and are) piss poor(think in almost second world poverty in a first world European country), and yes, we are native European and not from a racial minority.
Idk what to do, honest.
If it was my choice(and I wasn't a beta coward) I prolly would kms, but I can't, the thought makes me recoil.
>Pic related, this is my president.
>>
>>18665946
Go to school u twat
>>
>>18665946
Get a job (I tired and failed)

Fucking try more bitch baby
>>
>>18665973
With which money?
Did you read the part we are piss poor?
>>
>>18665975
Six years doing it moron.
One interview.
Zero jobs.
For fucks sake, not even McD did want me.
>>
>>18665946
1. Get a job. Any job. Fast food places and supermarkets will hire anyone. Just having the worst job in the world will boost your mood enormously.
2. Educate yourself. Learn a trade, take trade-related classes at your country's equivalent of non-university colleges or trade schools
3. Qualify for a better job. The world will always need plumbers, electricians, bus drivers, truck drivers, cops, firemen, postmen, barbers, sales clerks, factory workers, etc etc etc
>>
>>18666015
Man... read the post just above you.
>>
Professional Formation(the equivalent) isn't cheap at all over here.
We seriously can't afford shit. Govn doesn't give any way of help either for it so...
Idk, I'll end up picking my bike, going to a cave and starve to death.
I mean if the lack of job isn't bad enough I don't have a good mental health, and the worst is that I've tried to get an appointment with a doctor but they fucking keep calling me the day before it and saying me they've had to cancel it.
>>
File: rajoytonto.jpg (14KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
rajoytonto.jpg
14KB, 355x500px
Bump
>>
Bumperino...
>>
>>18665982
Giving up isn't going to help you. If you can't afford to go to school, and are unwilling to continue searching for a job, then what the hell do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>18666935
I don't fucking know.
I just ask.
Don't you think that if I had a solution I'd be asking?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.