[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some outsider perspective on a situation, my new girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485372782462.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485372782462.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
Need some outsider perspective on a situation, my new girlfriend of about 4 months now has let me know that she has previously been unsure if she was bisexual because she would develop crushes on girls at times. And in more recent times has told me about certain people she meets are "cute" or "interesting" and that she would stalk their facebook profile, she kind of laughs it off when she tells me and I joke back about her crushing on other girls but it's a little worrying long term and I'm not sure what to think. If she's never explored this part of her (if it's even there to begin with) then won't she want to some time down the line? We're in our mid 20's already but who knows what she will want 5 years down the road.

Haven't had anything like this happen in previous relationships (maybe because they didn't share with me?) so looking for some outside wisdom.
>>
ear her out lots
>>
>>18665724

It really depends. I'm bi myself and have been in a committed relationship for the past 6 years. Just because I find people of the same sex attractive too doesn't mean I love my SO somehow less or feel unsatisfied by our relationship. It's the same as in any relationship; some people wish they could fuck other people while in a relatioinship, some are perfectly happy and fulfilled in a monogamous relationship. The fact that she hasn't "dabbled" might even work in your favour: if she doesn't know what she's missing, she might not miss it at all. Or she might one day want to explore her sexuality regardless. It's really impossible to tell for sure, but you know her best, so you'll have a better hunch on what kind of person she is.
>>
>>18665743

I actually have started to do it more by coincidence as we're getting more comfortable with each other in bed, I'll keep it up haha...

>>18665745

She said she doesn't think she is bi at the moment and just thinks people in general can be interesting to her which I sort of understand, the way she explained it didn't sound sexual at all. I get that it's not different to a regular relationship having its outsider temptations its more just that this is something she hasn't explored so at my age I don't want to invest time, money and energy into someone that will have a mid life crisis at 30 and want to try being a lesbian or something. I guess that's up to me to figure out if she would be capable of that as we get to know each other more. At the moment she doesn't seem like that kind of person but who the fuck knows, people change.
>>
Honestly, don't even trip dog.

She ain't gonna up and leave you for a girl if you can make it to year 1 without her doing it.

After year 1, it's a good excuse to line up an FFM threesome, which is always fun. She gets to explore her bi side guilt free, you get your dink sucked on by two girls at once, it's a win win.
>>
>>18665724
Girl-crushes among teenage girls are so common that it is the rare girl who never has one. And they are totally meaningless in terms of sexual identity. She is probably letting what was a non-sexual experience confuse herself about her sexuality.

Meanwhile, our culture is so saturated with sexualized images of women that it is the rare adult woman who does not become aware of female beauty - again meaningless.

(Nothing in my answer is meant to disparage actual lesbian or bi women.)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.