[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend and boyfriend both live abroad >they are a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Pg-08-gas-masks-iwm_238496s.jpg (47KB, 616x421px) Image search: [Google]
Pg-08-gas-masks-iwm_238496s.jpg
47KB, 616x421px
>best friend and boyfriend both live abroad
>they are a couple of hours apart by train
>best friend says that she'll go see my boyfriend sometimes next month
>says she wants to stay over for the weekend and visit the town where he lives

I feel really uncomfortable with them being alone together for days and sleeping in the same bed.
Should I tell him to either invite her a weekend when I'm also in town, or not invite her at all? Would I come off as crazy jealous?

Boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years. They get along well.
>>
>>18665634
Your friend is fucking your bf. it's shady as fuck that they want to spend time together without you, especially over night. They are more then likely already messing around
>>
>>18665643
It was my friend's idea. My boyfriend hasn't invited her or expressed any desire to be with her.
They haven't seen each other since my boyfriend moved abroad, which was almost 9 months ago. They've been in contact sparsely, mostly for things related to me and in a group chat we have together.
>>
Depends on your bf's personality. After 4 years I hope you would know whether he's the cheating type. Also you demanding to be there isn't going to help. If they want to bang they'll reschedule and won't mention it to you.
>>
>>18665650
If you haven't seen each other for 9 months he's absolutely been fucking other women already.
Just let it happen and get your own side piece.
>>
>>18665668
He's not the cheating type. He's very loyal.
I'm not even especially concerned about cheating, I don't think they're going to bang. I don't think they even like each other physically.
I am just uncomfortable and a little envious. Especially since we don't spend a lot of time together due to distance, I just really feel bad that they're going to spend so much time together while I am so far away.
>>
>>18665634
You're not crazy jealous, and I'm 99% sure your boyfriend will understand.

This isn't unreasonable at all.
>>
>>18665674

>If you haven't seen each other for 9 months he's absolutely been fucking other women already

Not OP, but that's pretty pathetic if you can't keep your dick in your pants for 9 months while being away from your gf
>>
>>18665674
They haven't seen each other in 9 months, I see him every other weekend. We usually fly to each other once a month, and we spent 10 days travelling together this summer on top of the usual visits.
>>
>>18665678
Thanks. I didn't know if I was exaggerating.
>>
>>18665675
If you think it will develop into a real relationship issue, work with your boyfriend to.make him understand and resolve it before it happens.

If your feelings aren't that strong just let them hang out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.