[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got released from a mental ward for a major breakdown about three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 3726328163726.jpg (22KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
3726328163726.jpg
22KB, 840x405px
Got released from a mental ward for a major breakdown about three weeks ago.
Ended up getting diagnosed with PTSD, and a few other things.
Since I'm only 17, father is required to make the appointments for the psychiatrists and counselors, etc for me. Only reason they released me so early was bc they felt my dad would stick to his word and actually get me the shit I need.

My father is kind of a scum bag and I'm not sure what to do.
Here we are 3 weeks later. I've run out of meds, no appointments have been made. No efforts to help have been made. Should I go to DCFS anonymously? Contact police?? This is a form of neglect, if not full on abuse.
>>
Yes it is
>>
17 Years old and still a fucking fag. Blaming your own father on your shitty life mistakes and even reporting him to the police instead of just talking with him.
>>
File: Islam bunny2.jpg (125KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Islam bunny2.jpg
125KB, 1280x1024px
>>18665279
What is your problem exactly ?
your father hurt you or what ?
>>
>ptsd

What the fuck have you gone through in your shitty 17 years of sheltered online life to get ptsd, you fucking obnoxious little shit? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>18665336
Cry about it faggot, you don't know who he is and are just making assumptions that all father's must be good because yours was. Although calling the police may be too far.
>>18665279
Get a therapist not a psychiatrist
>>
>>18665279
Call the shrinks or clinic you're supposed to go to. Tell them your father is unreliable and you'd like to make your own appointments.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.