[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so a few weeks ago I accidentally found my bf on kik talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pls help.jpg (29KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
pls help.jpg
29KB, 636x358px
Okay so a few weeks ago I accidentally found my bf on kik talking to a trap.
No, that's not a joke. He was messing around "jokingly" with a trap, offering to buy him/her??? things and pamper them. Couldn't tell if he was joking or not. Regardless, they were flirting. It was like I was looking like a completely different person's conversation, it was fucking freaky.
Obviously I confronted him about it, to which I got a response of him laughing and saying it was a joke. He deleted kik and from what I've seen, he hasn't redownloaded it.
There's still the suspicion in the back of my mind that when I'm away he's redownloading it and talking to them, or anyone else.

What do?? I've spoken to him about my worries and he's half-assed comforted me and reassured me he would never cheat or do anything like that again but I'm still so paranoid and I'm so tired of it. I've been taking it out on him little by little, it's awful for both of us.
>>
>>18665236
it's unrealistic to trust someone after that happens
>>
File: 1458877150370.png (1008KB, 692x694px) Image search: [Google]
1458877150370.png
1008KB, 692x694px
>>18665238
Lmao it looks like a joke to me. We go on 4chan for banter and post shit like "niggers and jews". What diffrence does talking to a trap make?

Unless you have other moments of him being weird I think it was a one time thing or something that feel'd fun at the time. If he does it again or anything like it confront him.
>>
>>18665249
t. has a trap in his basement and doesn't want to be found out

In what world is flirting with a trap while being in a relationship a joke?
>>
>>18665249
Yeah, I'm confused to how it's a joke as well.
He admitted to me (accidentally, I'm thinking.) That this isn't the first time he's offered to buy some trap over the Internet some ring because he wanted to marry whatever character they were pretending to be.
Tried not to look too far into it.

That isn't the point though, I'm just looking for ways to get past it because I don't think he will do it again. He even offers to let me go through his phone randomly without me asking.
>>
>>18665261
your boyfriend will inevitably succumb to the sweet boypuss

t. trap

(for real though this seems like a pretty big red flag)
>>
>>18665264
is it wrong of me to go through his phone while he's asleep??
Nothing like, too deep? Just seeing if he forgot to undownload Kik or something like that
>>
>>18665266
If I was in your situation, I feel like I'd be worrying that they've just found some other way to contact instead that he's hiding or something. I wouldn't be able to go back to trusting him. Checking his phone would just be a reminder of the lack of trust most likely. IDK what to tell you, it honestly seems like he really fucked up
>>
>>18665236
I'm in a relationship with a girl, she knows that I used to be into traps (maybe she still thinks I find them hot I dunno) but I wouldn't worry too much about him being into traps as it's just a fetish. However I wouldn't condone actually flirting while in a relationship, if it was anonymous on a trap /b/ thread so be it, but when it gets to actual talking and flirting that's where I'd get concerned. He's probably playing off as a joke because he's embarrassed, I mean if my gf found my trap folder I think I'd disappear for a few weeks.

Just remember, it's not that he loves this trap it more of a fetish just being fulfilled which can't be in reality. But make sure he understands that's it's not okay to flirt or buy shit for traps on the internet, most of them are parasites who use men to buy them things for them. I use to trap myself, it's amazing how many middle eastern men will send cash through paypal just to do some trap shit on private cam.

Just don't get mouthy, he'll probably not want this to get out. Just have a calm talk with him and do not loose your temper over it.
>>
>>18665270
That's fair, I get what you're saying.

A bit more information, I made him message this trap before he deleted Kik to tell them and ask if what they were doing was a joke. The trap responded a few hours later saying it was a joke, and after he deleted the app.

They didn't even know each other's real names, let alone have another way to contact.
>>
>>18665273
It sounds like you want to trust him so IDK what to tell you. I guess go through his phone very occasionally just to feel sure, and both agree there will be no second chances?
>>
>>18665273
Also do not go through his phone, it'll make shit way worse. It's hard to do, but once you've had your talk you have to trust him from there on out, however if it happens again you have to tell him it's not gonna end well.

Also question, how many times are you having sex with him per week?
>>
>>18665288
but how would she find out its happening again without checking his phone?
>>
>>18665288
His sex drive is completely randomly non existent. Like last week, it was like every day and this week he hasn't been up for anything at all, even my sexual jokes, which worries me as well.

But then.. I think it wasn't often. Every two weeks or so? Could be wrong, memory is hazy.
>>
>>18665290
You do have a point, though I wouldn't go through his phone anytime soon. It's a strange situation which can turn into a hot war fast if the wrong actions are taken.

Give him a few months, then just sit down and talk to him about trust and that you want to look through your phone, tell him once you've checked I won't ask again because now you'll feel like you can trust him fully.

If he acts aggressively or refuses then it's obvious he's been doing it again at which point I'd leave it to OP to decide as it's her relationship.

>>18665292
Are you the one who advances on him or is it him who advances on you, if it's him advancing on you all the time you gotta really put out and make an effort and take him as yours.
>>
>>18665299
It's both. The past week it's been me advancing on him, all attempts have been rejected.
Week before, when we were doing it daily, it was him advancing.
I love sex personally. I've never turned it down when it's the other way around.
>>
>>18665299
By the way, these are the solutions which worked for my relationship so I'm just going on my own experience. I found that my trap fetish disappears when my girl is the one taking control of the bedroom.
>>
>>18665302
Sounds like maybe a deeper issue, how old are you and your boyfriend and how long have you been in a relationship?
>>
>>18665303
Yeah, I figured that much.

He's really dominant, and all about control in the bedroom. I think he might get turned off if I try to take control, Erich I'm fine with.
>>
>>18665307
I'm 18, he's 20.
We've been together almost three months now.

Not much, I know. But I really want things to work out with him, yknow? There's something in me that's saying this is right and I really want to be able to trust him again and fix things.
>>
>>18665310
At your age I wouldn't be too concerned, you're both young and finding yourselves, I generally go by the year rule because that's how long it takes to really get comfy in the relationship and the honeymoon period to end. If it's simply not working after one full year least you can say you both tried.
>>
>>18665236
>he's half-assed comforted me
You mean he lied to you, you know it but don't want to believe the truth.

This isn't a joke and even if it were he's still acting like a single guy and pretending to be in a relationship with you. You also have to consider your bf is not a heterosexual, but a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>18665375
When did he lie?

He's not pretending to be in a relationship with me at all. I think one of the anons that was posting here is spot on, could just be a fetish.
>>
>>18665379
you are a retarded whore, youll deserve the aids hes going to give you after laying with a man
>>
>>18665379
Ok live in your fantasy world, your life.

This is not a fetish but him behind closed doors. He has you for public consumption. Even the trap attraction allows him to outwardly pretend to be heterosexual when underneath he is a homosexual.
>>
>>18665392
>>
Break the fuck up with him. You're dating a gay man. The only thing you should be tired from is moving your stuff out!

If a man is even tempted by...that he's batting for the other team honey.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.