[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend has been living with me for about 4 months now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sleep-Icon[1].png (15KB, 366x366px)
Sleep-Icon[1].png
15KB, 366x366px
So my girlfriend has been living with me for about 4 months now. She doesn't work, I handle all the expenses. Most of the mornings when I get up to go to work she starts bitching and swearing telling me I should hurry up and go already. I really dislike that, it's always a shitty way to start my day. I just hate when girls use swear words as well. Alright, I might take a little bit long to get ready - around 30 min, but this still doesn't warrant such a behavior. I've talked with her about it already, she agrees and promises she won't do it anymore, but the next morning it's the same shit. She can't control it when she's sleepy. What should I do? It's really bothering me.
>>
>>18665090
Usually, banging them anally does the trick.
>>
she can control it
rip her panties off and gag her with them until she learns to shut the fuck up
>>
>>18665090
Thing you should do
1. Bitch go get a job
2. Stop the shit you are doing
If she didn't stop step 3. Fuck her non-stop till she knows who is the captain
4. Bitch have a brain hard as a rock kick out
>>
>>18665090
Everyone is saying it because it's true. Stick your cock in her mouth so she will shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18665097
>>18665100
Wow. These measures seem kinda drastic. Won't it be rape if I just force fuck her when she doesn't want to? But yeah, I don't know a good way to make her stop with all that swearing and bitching. Is fucking her whenever she does that is a really good way?..
>>
>>18665121
When your girl picks a fight with you it means she wants you to fuck her harder.
>>
>>18665128
Okay. What if I star forcing myself on her in the morning and she really resists?
>>
>>18665121
>>18665158

Jesus christ you can't be seriously taking these idiots seriously OP?!

Man, I would say just put your foot down. You did the right thing by talking to her first a couple times. She's continuing to do it. In your situation, what I would do is get stern. Like, in the morning if she starts with the shit, I would immediately turn to her with an intense stern expression, look her right in the eye and say with authority, "HEY. *Don't* disrespect me."
I may even do a pointing gesture for very strong emphasis.

Because that's the crux of the issue - she's disrespecting you like hell.

Think of it exactly like disciplining an unruly child.

If she doesn't stop then, I would enforce consequences. I would straight up give her the cold shoulder and not talk to her until she apologized.
>>
>>18665183
I though giving a could shoulder is never the answer in a relationship. Somehow what you're proposing seems weak and not what a man should do. Then again, I have no idea.
>>
Tell her if she doesn't start giving you respect you'll kick her out and if she doesn't start looking for a job she'll be out on the street or back living with her parents.
>>
How do you know she isn't hurrying you so she can fuck some neighbor or guy that comes over?
>>
Guys he is her bitch.
>>
>>18665193
>Somehow what you're proposing seems weak and not what a man should do

Sure, if it was done in a passive-aggressive way. Except I would do it in an unequivocally confrontational way. If she gets lippy, then I would literally say to her face, "You need to apologize. I'm not talking to you till you sort your shit out."

Mind you, this is only in the scenario where she doesn't apologize. If she is uncontrollably doing it, then its just a matter of sternly calling her out/reminding her on it when it happens.

To the point though, tell me, what the hell else consequence *would* you be able to deliver? Not give her money? Thats going too far and pretty damn creepy. Threaten to end the relationship? Again, too far and not warranted by the magnitude of the offense. Unless she willfully continues to disrespect.
>>
>>18665090
Tell her it's your home and you can leave whenever the fuck you want to. She probably hates you because you're a whiny pussy. Get it together you fucking loser.
>>
use 'smash mouth - all star' as your alarm ringtone on full volume, use a sub woofer if you can, always dance it off when waking up that's going to make her get a job or kill herself either way it's your win
>>
>>18665209
Kick the bitch out, he is beign molested in his own home by some bitch whos biggest issue is which tv channel will she watch that day. Tell the slut to shut her fucking loyd if she doesnt boot her like an animal she is.
>>
OP, is she that much better when she isn't sleepy? Is it really only the morning when she complains?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.