[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend went to Camp No Counselors outside of Austin, TX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: bestGirl.png (288KB, 446x478px) Image search: [Google]
bestGirl.png
288KB, 446x478px
My girlfriend went to Camp No Counselors outside of Austin, TX this past weekend, it's like summer camp for adults with lots of drinking. She just got back to Austin and called me crying saying between her being introverted, the hurricane weather and the "douchey, cliquey fratboy people" that were also there, she had a horrible time, and has been trying to call me all weekend but there was no service. Camp is over and she's spending the next week in Austin doing touristy shit. Her friend who she went to the camp with convinced her not to arrange for a hotel this week because "we'll find someone at camp to let us stay at their place", which seems like it may have worked, but my GF is still pissed about it. She's flying back this coming Sunday, which is sort of our anniversary - we've been on and off, this is the anniversary of the first time we got together 5 years ago.

What should I do for her to make her feel better? I already listened to her vent over the phone and sent her a cute doggo gif. I'm thinking maybe plan something for Sunday or Monday night but I don't know what, so I'm also thinking of getting her a small gift or something.
>>
>summer camp for adults
adults have jobs
>>
File: Marsrglobe2004.gif (228KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
Marsrglobe2004.gif
228KB, 92x92px
>>18665084
What? I assign a 40% chance that she fucked somebody there. Be wary.
>>
>>18665087
Successful adults have jobs with a generous amount of vacation.

>>18665093
Of course I have considered that and will cross that bridge when I come to it.
>>
I'd say tailor something based on what she enjoys doing. You said she's introverted, and she just spent an unhappy time at a camp surrounded by other people, so something with just the two of you would be best. Maybe you could arrange a dinner date with a scenic walk afterwards, take in the evening skyline and enjoy each other's company. Hopelessly romantic and cheesy, of course, but likely heaven compared to the hell she's built that camp up to be in her mind.
>>
She cheated on you. Sorry, man.
>>
>>18665137
Why must you foster my insecurities like this?
>>
>>18665174
thats why you made the thread in the first place isn't it?
>>
>>18665186
No, I was literally just looking for ways to comfort my GF because I know I'm not very good at it. Not everything is redpill false flag.
>>
>>18665219
No, you know she likely cheated and why you danced all around it in your thread. I can't believe you called it an adult camp when its no more than a weekend party with drinking and fucking.

Anyway, its not your fault she didn't have the time of her life at this weekend binge and orgy, it was her decision to go and its not your responsibility to kiss her booboo and make it better. If anything she owes you.
>>
>>18665448
I can tell that you've never had a successful relationship, and likely never will.
>>
>>18665174
cuck
>>
>>18665174
>>18665219
I'm sorry man, but it's just seems really obvious that she most likely cheated on you.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots. /adv/ is filled with bitter virgins going out of their way to make other people miserable and anxious.

Just get her something small she will like, maybe take her out to eat.
>>
>>18666110
>My girlfriend went to Camp No Counselors
>it's like summer camp for adults with lots of drinking
>she called me crying saying between her being introverted, the hurricane weather and the "douchey, cliquey fratboy people" that were also there, she had a horrible time
>Her friend who she went to the camp with convinced her not to arrange for a hotel this week because "we'll find someone at camp to let us stay at their place"

>chick goes with friend to camp to get drunk and stay with a bunch of drunk dudes
>they don't even bother getting a hotel because her friend plans to shack up with some other people

But she didn't cheat. That's just crazy. How could that EVER happen? Hmmm.
>>
>>18665613
>Trying to judge someone else's capacity for managing a relationship
>When you're naively letting your GF go alone to a giant, drug and liquor fueled party with "cliquey frat people"
Not even the guy you replied to, but you fucked up.
>>
File: fuckmethat'sgood.jpg (34KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmethat'sgood.jpg
34KB, 524x400px
>>18666216
>Not even the guy you replied to
Not even the guy you replied to, but that's bullshit.
>>
File: You fucking moron.png (57KB, 1105x862px) Image search: [Google]
You fucking moron.png
57KB, 1105x862px
>>18666230
>>
>>18666230
Lmao someone can't take the truth.
>>
>>18665084
Sounds like she has cheated on you honestly. First of all why didn't you go as well? Was you invited? Or told it was a friend only thing?
>>
Take her out and do something nice, nothing huge and grand, a meal would be nice. Perhaps something that smells or looks nice. That is always a good option.
>>
>>18665110
You have the right idea.
>>
lmao where is everybody getting "she cheated on you" from this post? OP only said that his gf was upset and didn't have a good time on her vacation

>girl is in a different location than her BF
>SHE CHEATED ON YOU LOL KEK
>>
>>18666785
>Girl goes to a literal week long college tailgate filled with booze and men on the prowl without her boyfriend
>Girl goes to week long college tailgate with another girlfriend who's probably single and ready to mingle
>"Find someone at camp to let us stay at their place"
>W-why do you think she might have cheated?
>>
>>18666811
>with another girlfriend who's probably single and ready to mingle

you're just assuming that

>find someone at camp to let us stay at their place

there are no sexual connotations to this sentence at all. are you fucking retarded? go back to r9k faggot
>>
>>18666842
There kinda are
>>
>>18666851
so "staying at someone's house" means "having sex" yes because every time i stay at my grandma's house i have sex with her. fucking kill yourself
>>
>>18666868
They aren't staying with family, that's hardly a fair comparison. Fucking kill yourself first.
>>
>>18665084
I don't know, it depends on her, what does she like?

If she likes outdoor activities go for a hike together, or do a road trip if that's what she likes.
Or if she likes staying inside, just spend time with her, I'm a simple man, just being with her would be enough for me, so even a Netflix evening would be enough for me, but you're the one who dated her for 5 years, not me lmao
Or like the other anon said, take her to a nice restaurant, that could be nice.

Also anon, why all the details, it's bugging you I know, but telling us that
>Her friend who she went to the camp with convinced her not to arrange for a hotel this week because "we'll find someone at camp to let us stay at their place"
was unnecessary.
>>
>>18666873
you wouldn't know this since you're a faggot robot with no friends, but sometimes friends and acquaintances stay at each other's homes.
>>
>>18666886
>Friends and acquaintances
>"we'll find someone at camp to let us stay at their place"
What's it like having the reading comprehension of a special ed middle schooler?
>>
It's pretty obvious she cheated on OP. She was feeling guilty about cheating on him, which is why she called him and cried. This is very common behavior for cheating women.

>guise she went to a booze party camp for adults and it was a wholesome time
>also her friend didn't get a hotel room because they were just going to find someone to shack up with, totally wholesome normal girlfriend behavior
Absolutely delusional
>>
>>18666894
Not him, but I think that her friends will have sex with them while she spends the worst time of her life. If she's a real introvert, she won't cheat.
Now, if she's lying, that's something else, it's just that it's not that weird if she didn't, I'm a dude and it's hard not to get dragged by "friends" into shady situations.
>>
>>18665084
>Camp No Counselors
>there’s nowhere to lock your things, nor are there locks on the bathroom or shower doors
>“There she is!” He’s twice Danielle’s size, bear-hugging her, pulling her around, telling her and everyone else how pretty she is. In the dim light it looks like he’s kissing her head. “Isn’t she great?” he asks me and I say yes, yes she is. She locks her eyes on me in a kind of desperation, the kind that says, I know we just met but who else is going to help me here?
>Danielle shows up to breakfast, her sunken eyes darker than the night before. She’s scowling and holding a muffin. “I didn’t sleep at all last night,” she says. “Some girl was having the loudest sex last night, like it was obvious and rude.”
>“There was a Non-Counselor in the room!” she says. “She didn’t do anything!”
>no one will actually admit they’re here to have sex. This camp is a three-day hedonism bloc with an open bar and staff that actively tells you they’re not there to monitor you or your decisions. But when I ask anyone, simply, do you think you’re going to hook up here, they squirm and won’t answer.
>“She actually didn’t remember it,” Danielle says. “She was so drunk, she didn’t know it was her. She thought it was a dream or someone else in the cabin.” The back of my throat starts to feel sour and I immediately feel queasy around all these people I don’t know. “Danielle, that sounds like rape.”
>CNC is presented like a love-in, but women are inherently at a disadvantage, the way they are anywhere there are men with bad intentions who are willing to take advantage of an open bar.
>>
>>18666952
This is not good

Your girl got PUMPED AND DUMPED
>>
>>18666952
>Perennially Shirtless Evan leads everyone in a chant that ends with 40 people screaming “BAAAALLS DEEEEP!!!” Some go play kickball or capture the flag or climb the rock wall to gain points, while I join three other girls to make our team’s flag: a large blue-and-white penis with engorged balls on a gray-striped background.
>After the show is over, we all walk over to the nearby barn for the dance party, and I watch a few girls stumble and cling to men for help. Even the bartender helps carry a girl toward the party, but plenty of them don’t go in; instead, they’re walked to their cabins.
>Later, she runs up to me and presses her flaming hot cheek against mine. “I just had sex in a—” and she slurs her words and wanders off before I can hear the rest. I watch her walk toward the fireplace, her legs and arms like jello, smiling like someone with a big, good secret.
>She makes me race her to the bunk and then I tuck her in next to two people who are having quiet but wet sex next to her bed.
>I’ve seen enough drunk girls get scooped up by men for one night. I sit by the campfire instead.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/scaachikoul/i-went-to-a-summer-camp-for-adults-and-it-got-weird?utm_term=.usnK71bAo#.mjWY3A0pe
>>
OP got cucked hard
>>
Update OP?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.