[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I've been dating a girl for a month, we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Hacker.png (39KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker.png
39KB, 269x211px
Long story short I've been dating a girl for a month, we've been on 4 dates and we kissed a bunch on the last one. Out of the blue she says she's not sure if she's ready to commit to a relationship yet and that she doesn't want to "hurt me". I'm not ready for that after just a month either, but I'd like for it to develop eventually if things keep going the way they are. I prefer to take these sorts of things slowly anyway.

What's the go here? I'm not the sort who can date multiple people at a time - I want to focus on her. I like her a lot, and I know she likes me a lot too because she's told me.

Would she continue to see me if she didn't see me as a romantic interest?
>>
Run!

>You'll thank me later.
>>
>>18665020
I personally think the "I'm not ready to commit" talk is just an easy way to say "we should stop dating"

Should probably move on bro. However I wouldn't doubt this fickle bitch will come back in a month or two and want to date again.

If you really want to stick to her, wouldn't hurt to ask her where she wants to go from here. Literally ask her if it means you guys will no longer date.
>>
>>18665024
Not what I wanted to hear desu but I am considering it.

>>18665028
She's actually told me she really wants to keep dating if I do too.

As for the talking about it with her thing - I guess that seems like the logical thing to do. I was always under the impression that talking about feelings in the first month or so of dating was just suicide though.

Should I just be riding it out for a few more weeks without expectation and then having a serious talk with her about it? I feel like one month is just too early to bring this stuff up with her.
>>
You're overthinking this because you're scared and that's okay, but the longer you hold off - the longer she doesn't know where you stand, the longer you don't know where she stands, and this might mess everything up in the long run.

Sit down with her have this conversation about your feelings, but don't be forceful -- there's no reason to be forceful. Tell her you just want to get things out in the open, but you're still interested in taking things slowly, and be direct.
>>
>>18665179
Thanks, communication is key, eh?

I'll speak to her about it. If she wants to keep seeing me, great. If it's not what I want, I'll move on. Thanks to you all for your advice.
>>
She wants to fuck other people and just in case have you for a back-up, have fun being a cuck OP.
>>
>>18665020
Reading the thread you are very insistent you want a relationship and to focus on her after only a month. You have an idea of how this should proceed and how quickly and she is not in the same place. That doesn't mean she's not interested, it means why rush its only been a month.

You keep pushing and she'll be out for good and I don't blame her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.