[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been dating my girlfriend for about 8 years. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: spam-post.png (153KB, 281x345px) Image search: [Google]
spam-post.png
153KB, 281x345px
So I've been dating my girlfriend for about 8 years. We're getting to the point where we are thinking about getting married. She absolutely does not want kids, and I do. I can't really hold out for her to change her mind. Is it time to move on?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18665016
Yes, it's time to move on.

Don't fret that you wasted years on this chick, you'll find a younger, hotter one. I did.
>>
Yes mang. It's do or die at this point. Sorry mate.
>>
Steven, you can do so much better than Cat. You should hear how she talks at work. Ugh.
>>
>>18665016
>8 years
>talking about getting married
Is this the ultimate string along story?
You definitely took her best years and she could really fuck you depending on your states common law.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18665016
You are supposted to ask about long term life goals on like 3rd date to prevent wasting 8 years of your life. Good job in finding out the hard way.

Yes break up and next time MAKE SURE you both share the most basic goals like location where to live and number of children.

>>18665551
>took her best years
You say it like she sacrificed herself and endured all cuddling, handholding and sex for his and only his sake alone.

Have somebody left you because you rejected to so your primal basic biological function?
>>
>>18665578
I was referring to how they are going to look at it in a divorce proceeding due to them being married due to common law. There was obviously intent to marry from both parties.
>>
>>18665596
Well rounded adults dont drag lawyers, judges and law to their relationships.

What you are talking about are some shallow whores who want your big TV as a revenge for dumping their fat ass once they stopped pretending to be "nice". Besides, what is the point of marriage when she doesnt want children? That simply doesnt make sense.

Or are you a lawyer yourself and making artificial drama is your way of making living?
>>
>>18665602
>well rounded adults dont drag lawyers into it
Lol okay random 4chan user.
You keep your rose tinted opinion of how the "real" world works. Im not even saying that it will definitely happen. Im saying that if it does go that route then he is ripe for the plucking. I would hire a lawyer to walk me through the steps just in case because alimony wont kill you but its a lot of money you dont need to throw away.
>>
>>18665615
>paying alimony to somebody you dont have children with nor been married
Is this a "tax" for living in "1st world country"?
>>
>>18665623
Google common law. I have said several times in this thread. If you didnt knoe what it meant you should have asked from the beginning.
>>
>>18665626
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage
Yeah yeah, cucked canada and few usa states.

Btw, what if he filled charge against her first? I mean he wasted his best years hoping she will give him children and she egoistically decided not to. God common law is such a bullshit.
>>
Having children is selfish.
>>
>>18665649
Thats not how divorce works. She would have had to promise children from day one and chose not to deliver and then you would still be admitting that someone should get alimony and you would just be arguing your point. Thats the same as if she started the proceedings. There are ways to disprove common law depending on which state you live in and it all depends on how the woman feels about the break up. She could not know or not try to get alimony.
>>
>>18665658
I'm glad your lineage stops at you
>>
>>18665551
You don't understand how common law marriage works. It requires you to have told everyone you were married.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.