[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 and in college, and really like a coworker who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: ill be the one in the kitchen.jpg (39KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
ill be the one in the kitchen.jpg
39KB, 604x450px
I'm 21 and in college, and really like a coworker who's 18 and saving for college. I'll summarize events up to now

>get a job at Taco Bell
>everything is about as i expected
>a girl named Cassie gets hired
>has worked there before and gets hired as a shift lead
>we quickly become friends because we get scheduled around the same time really often
>we have an identical sense of humor
>we both have a tendency to use odd voices and make strange noises
>we both say things without thinking and confuse others with our logorrhea
>btw, she's so fucking hot that half the people at the drive-through flirt with her
>she just ignores it
>i start to get a small crush on her, but ignore it
>surely she doesn't feel that way about me
>i have no confidence or self-esteem
>i have no social skills
>i am a 4/10 on my worst days and a 6/10 on my best
>go to get food while i'm off one night and meet her on her way in
>we talk for a bit and that's it
>next day
>another coworker tells me she has a crush on me
>think he's bullshitting
>she tells me i looked really cute night before
>get super flustered
>i later get taught to fry taco salad shells and do it perfectly first time
>coworker fist bumps me
>Cassie walks by, fist bumps me, and says
>i don't know what i'm fistbumping you for, but when you see a chance, you have to pound it hard
>instant blush and stammer
>later try to ask her about the flirting, get flustered and can't form sentences
>she tells me she doesn't think she has time for anything serious
>we don't work together for a few days, i get depressed over unrelated stuff
>break down at work while we're together
>she tells me about some shit that went on in her past and her current goals in life
>become even more enamored with her
(cont.)
>>
>jocular conversation with co-workers leads to me being called "a heart-breaking playboy"
>ask whose heart i could possibly break
>hear Cassie whisper "mine"
>start to try to openly flirt with her, but just spaghetti because no social skills
>dude comes to drive through one night asking for her
>looks like he's 20 years older and makes creepy sexual comments
>turns out he's been calling her from a blocked number
>i get really angry and protective, and she assures me it's opkay
>she seems flattered that i care that much
>i try to trim my beard yesterday and keep fucking up and eventually shave completely
>she comes by to get food today while she's off
>sees me with only a day's worth of growth
>tells me i look really good
>instant fluster

I want to have an actual relationship with her but don't know how to proceed. I'm not a really goal-oriented person, but she definitely is. I want to be able to help her.
>>
This girl would chew your heart up and spit it out. Enjoy the ego boost and do your job
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.