[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl that's into me has a pretty solid personality,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480975309851.jpg (114KB, 960x927px) Image search: [Google]
1480975309851.jpg
114KB, 960x927px
This girl that's into me has a pretty solid personality, I enjoy our banter, and she and others have already made it clear that she's really into me. When we talk, we flirt endlessly, and I love the way we treat each other.

But, she's a larger girl. She has a very pretty face, but I don't know if I can get into her.

What do I do here?
>>
No one can answer that but you
>>
>>18664716

Alright, I guess let me put it this way... can I keep flirting with her, and never do anything? Is that mean? Especially knowing that she's just waiting for me to make a move?

Should I just fade her out? Should I tell her I don't like her that way? Should I give this a try knowing that I'm 95% sure I'll end up making her day and then have to crush her hopes?
>>
Thats mean
>>
>>18664737

Sure, but being mean or nice shouldn't be more important than attraction, right? Otherwise /r9k/ wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18664734
Or maybe just tell her that you like you like your banters and the way you treat each other but you don't have any romantic feelings for her.
>>
You're already annoying OP. Just let her know you are only friends and that's how it will remain. Otherwise, fuck her and wife her up. Don't be an asshole.
>>
make her less fat. i helped a guy lose 40lbs and then i dated him. its possible, OP, just motivate her
>>
>>18664711
help her get fit. work out with her and whatnot
>>
>>18664970
>>18664973

I don't have the time for this. I can't be around to control someone's life.

>>18664881
>>18664968
I feel like she already has a pretty good idea it isn't happening, but I feel bad just outright telling her this kind of thing unless she straight up asks how I feel.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.