[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys have to initiate everything? It seems to me (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

File: 1503450744001.png (490KB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1503450744001.png
490KB, 2800x2100px
Why do guys have to initiate everything?

It seems to me (and I could be wrong) that girls can basically do whatever and as long as they're not horrifically ugly they'll get guys asking for dates.

But for me, no matter how long I wait, I'll literally never find a girl walking up to me asking for a date. I'm almost 30 years old, so I think it's reasonable to assume this trend will continue.

How is this fair and reasonable? And don't tell me to shut up and stop bitching, girls can get away with doing what I do, what's inherently better about girls that means they don't have to even try?
>>
Listen here bud, only half of your male ancestors procreated. That means that tons of men have FAILED to create offspring. Women are the selectors and they can't select you if you're going to sit around and play with your dick.

Accept biology and get out there. Or perish childless
>>
>>18664729
If everything I do equates to sitting around and playing with my dick, so does what most women do.

Now why should I put effort into finding a women who just masturbates all day?
>>
File: 1360546571929.jpg (121KB, 1383x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1360546571929.jpg
121KB, 1383x1137px
It doesnt have to be like this
>mf gf added me on facebook
>she kept talking to me everyday, even when I kinda ignored her
>she suggested we did something together
>I planned something, my plan was just to fuck her
>did some stuff, sex too
>I ended up liking her
>been together for 5 years now
>>
>>18664770
how old were you when that happened
>>
>>18664694
Because guys do do everything. Theyre used to it.

If women poured themselves all over you you yourself would probably learn no pickup skills.

Its like marketing. The sjws can cry all they want about model sizes but if it keeps selling to enough people they wont stop.

Dont blame your failures on your inability to keep up. "Dont tell me im whining" is just another way of saying "ive been told the truth too many times and i refuse to accept i just suck."
>>
>>18664780
PS. Women do try. Theyre quite agressive actually. If it hasnt happened to you you either fail miserably at recognizing how they flirt and how they try to get you, or none of them pay attention to you. Probably because you carry that whiney mantle with you everywhere you go. Nobody wants anything to do with that.
>>
>>18664777
>>
>>18664787
Did you mean to respond to him or the OP? I'm the OP and I'm not whiny, but I recognize that I probably look strange to most people and don't have normal body language. I always think I look weird in the mirror or in pictures when I'm in public and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or what I didn't learn when I should have to just be normal.
>>
>>18664694
Listen to >>18664729 and >>18664787 OP.
I'm just like you: some retard whiney guy that think that females should just come for me. It doesn't work that way. Of course, there are females that might pursue males but that's not the average. You probably feel pure anxiety, you think that when fems laugh it's at you. You probably think that a chick that looked at you in school/workplace/college likes you. Maybe, maybe not.
I'm almost 20 yo and I honestly prefer to avoid relationships all togehter. As I said, I'm just like you. I'm not worthy. You are not worthy. Just continue doing whatever you do and death will someday grace you with her visit.
>>
>>18664897
that's what I do I just post stupid threads like this on /adv/ when I'm drunk.

I don't deserve a relationship like all the fantastic people on here because of some arbitrary bullshit
>>
>>18664694
>How is this fair and reasonable?
It's not. And it's really men who have created this situation - if men didn't let women 'get away' with so much, then maybe more women would take more initiative.
>>
>>18664897
The world it's not tailored at your liking. If you don't have the skill then just accept what you are. It isn't nice.
>>
Women do try, sometimes they ask their crush if they'll go out. Sometimes they are like "I like your jacket, are you seeing anybody?". There's an amount of indirectness so that it doesn't feel awkward to refuse, but the offer is still obvious.

They don't approach people are random in public. Actually, not really true, one girl tried it with me at a bus stop. But in general no, nobody should do the cold public approach thing.
>>
Lmao women get with so much? Men make more money and basically control the world yet you want to fixate on the fact you get to go out and choose your mate? Women are used to getting approached think about it. If women routinely approached you would u then feel like u had to make any more or approach others? Of course not. Eggs are more precious than Sperm and the female chooses the best mate to ensure the strongest genes for her offspring. This will never change either accept this and change how you act or leave your genes out of the pool
>>
>>18664923
it's true for me at least, but I'm sure it happens for some guys

>>18664934
i dont make that much money or control the world
>>
>>18664729
>only half of your male ancestors procreated
Use a different word than ancestor. Literally all of his ancestors procreated, otherwise OP wouldn't exist.
>>
Jesus Christ the amount of whining on this thread is laughable. Why not make a tinder account and have people contact you if you need your ego stroked that badly? Otherwise just wait for an organic moment to pop-up with someone who is interested in you whom you like back. Who honestly cares who asks who out first? If you genuinely need someone more assertive though, go for an older woman.
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>18664694
> how is this fair and reasonable?
It's not.

You know what you must do. Show the world how it feels when things aren't fair to them for once.
>>
>>18664694
Sounds more like you're clueless.
I've had girls straight up ask me out before. And usually if a girl is interested she will make it known to you, you're just either uninteresting or too stupid to see it.

Do girls have it a bit easier? Probably, but it has it's large share of downsides too.
>>
>>18664694
Because we males are worthless. If you're lucky enough you might have parents who genuinely love and care about you but that's really about it for people who love you. We don't live in a very fair world. Animals get eaten by other animals on a daily basis. Life ain't fair for them either. Find a purpose in life and do it for you. If you manage to get a gf then good for you but don't put base the foundation of your happiness on that because she could tear it apart without feeling any remorse.
>>
>>18665038
>Do girls have it a bit easier? Probably
No the answer is YES not "probably". Unlike guys females can get away with so much shit it's unbelievable i see it all the time at work.
>>
because you are the man, you have a role and she has a role too

turn it around and youll be a mangina like 99% of todays youth along with the chad nu males who all start crying when shock horror a woman acting like a man does act like a man and shits all over you sissy girls

man up, start taking initiative
>>
>>18665066
>We don't live in a very fair world. Animals get eaten by other animals on a daily basis
This is why nobody can complain if you go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>18665076
Guys get away with a ton of shit too, but you're used to it so you don't even think about it.
Yes girls win the dating game, but they also have to deal with hundreds of guys just trying to get their dick wet. You have to buy someone dinner or get told no.

Stop making sex the center of your life.
>>
>>18664934
>Men make more money and basically control the world
Men only make more money because they have to work hard and earn a lot of it to appeal to women. You don't actually think they just get a magic penis bonus at every job or something do you?
>>
>>18665122
>Guys get away with a ton of shit too
Like what.
>>
>>18665122
>but they also have to deal with hundreds of guys just trying to get their dick wet

God how fucking awful. Receiving attention from the opposite sex. What a fucking tragedy.
>>
to the faggots here who go
>hurr durr women ask out men too
let's go through a list of the limpdick ways in which women may ask you out

>...d-do you like x? (clearly you do not like x)
>initiates texting with you daily and has absolutely nothing to say, if you try to continue the conversation without you then asking her out she will get bored and stop responding, level of desperation can be gauged by how many days this goes on until she finally gives up completely
>actually has the balls to ask you to come over with booze (exclusively done by the crazies who are bullets to be dodged)
>>
>>18665167

I'll be honest, as a male I have this problem with receiving attention from females and it's really not that great. you think it is, but it really isn't. you come to find out most are shallow and just want the money or the things/fun you can provide without being truly loving towards you.

sure sex is great but god damn I just want something real.
>>
This goes past a lot of men but the obvious reason (not the only one, but still) is that men are encouraged to like a bunch of women, to fuck around, to call themselves womanizers, to be able to charm anyone.
A woman with even one of these traits is perhaps not straight up deemed a whore depending on the region, but it is definitely not a positive.

The roles are that men are expected to push women and women are expected to tell them no with rare exceptions. People try to undo this role pattern but you cannot just wipe out centuries of cultural history without a trace. Hence why in "the hook up generation" slut is still the go to insult for a woman.

>tl;dr it's the other side of the coin of wanting women to be modest and not sexually aggressive
>>
OP are you fucking mental?
Guys initiate everything because they have testosterone, a hormone which makes you not give a fuck, and also provides a deep need to satisfy sexual desire. This is a risk-taker hormone, and women are extremely safe thus passive. They wont approach, you can philosophize about how "not reasonable" it is, at the end of the day you have a choice: either you approach or you are single for until a girl approaches you. Yes, it happens, mostly on weekend nights, when they are extremely drunk or something.
But still, dont think about "avoiding" this approach stage, instead embrace it.
>>
>>18665620
>to be able to charm anyone.

Unrealistic expectations.Do you really think that's part of "being a man"?

>and women are expected to tell them no with rare exceptions

Depends on he woman you ask, mate. If you ask every woman you meet, you'll get plenty of "no"s.
>>
Haha jokes on you
I approach 4-5 girls a day when Im out
>>
>>18665630
I said they are encouraged to strive towards that, not that they are expected to actually succeed.

Obviously not all women are actually picky and even the ones who are will sometimes say yes. But just like there is some pressure on men to not pass up on sex, there's still pressure on women to treat themselves like exclusive goods. From their parents, who are more comfortable with their teenage son having sex than their daughter (even if just for pregnancy risk). From their friends who sometimes talk shit about women they deem easy/trashy, and encourage her (in most cliques, not in sororities obviously) to ask a lot of a man. And from men, who want to date - or at least marry - a woman who is selective and chose them out of the many men she could've had.
>>
>>18665636

See, this is what I find interesting. In your logic, the "scarcity" of women saying "yes" is manufactured. They say "no" to make a "yes" more valuable.

Maybe they don't say "yes" to you because you don't make them comfortable, though. Ever thought of that?
>>
>>18665641
I am not saying that if there existed zero social pressure, male and female desire would be 50/50. There is no way of knowing. I am saying that it impacts how willing women are to just run with it and give a guy a shot. And, relating to OP's question, it impacts how much they expect/need of a guy before they will make a move. Or rather it is a consequence of generally having been told more and less overtly that liking men too much is distasteful.

I am also a woman.
>>
>>18665659

Ok, so you are projecting your own values on all women. You are the one treating a relationship like a transaction.

> how willing women are to just run with it and give a guy a shot.

And why should they? Even we guys are not so desperate as to give every single woman a shot. Allowing ourselves to choose is not the same as artificially turning people down.

I'm sure there are women that don't allow themselves to hook up and date even if they want. There are men like that, too. But not everyone acts the same way.

Any man that believes he should charm the pants off anyone is deluding himself. Any woman that artificially rises her "value" with rejection is treating herself as a commodity. Our parents and society may teach is to behave in a certain way, but in the end, you are the one treating yourself like shit.
>>
>>18665671
Take it easy with the assumptions. Either I'm a creepy guy rationalizing that women don't want him or I'm a business-like projecting bitch? Maybe I just have an opinion you don't agree with and don't recognize from your life experience. That's fine, but I don't exist inside a vacuum, I have had close female friends for the past twenty years, I have witnessed them go through puberty, we have had endless conversations about boys, sex, whatever. So no I am not just speaking from my own experiences but from my observations that I know to resonate with other women.

It isn't a black and white case where either you are being 100% genuine or you are being artificial. People are complex and contradicting desires are a thing. I adore men, as long a man talks to me in a nice way, teases me or flirts a bit, I am warming up to the idea of being with him. But I never actually go home with strangers. Some of that is because of my personality and no doubt "genuine". But personally I don't think for a moment that being called a slut as a young girl for talking to a guy in a flirty manner or being too open about having a crush - and realizing that I was branded an inferior woman and I did something wrong without ever realizing it - has absolutely nothing at all to do with how willing I am to take the leap and go home with someone based on mere attraction alone. Not because it is artificial but because those experiences changed the "real" me. And I live in a liberal western country, but stil you have to be a young insecure girl to realize just how many messages drive home that too many men = slut = worthless human being. All of my friends recognize this when I talk about it, including those who have much more laid back attitudes and have dealt with it in other ways.
>>
>>18665695
Every woman I know holds herself back in SOME way sexually, even if that means sleeping with ten men when you would've wanted twenty, or lying about liking the idea of a MFM. All because they are trying to walk a balance between being sexual and free and being cheap, even though that balance looks different for me than it does for others.

I am not trying to claim that literally ever woman ever recognizes this. But enough so that looking at men and women as a whole, it has an impact.

Also I am not denying personal responsibility. But it is a spectrum and not either complete brainwashing or complete free will. Your free will takes place within a context that is not neutral, in which there are influencing forces. If you do not believe that those still exist, ask - whether on here or on reddit or whatever other male dominated space - whether men would rather have a girlfriend with five or with fifteen ex-lovers and see which side overwhelmingly wins out. Again that does not negative your own agency but it does influence people.
>>
>>18665695

>Take it easy with the assumptions.

>This goes past a lot of men but the obvious reason

So you can tell men what the "obvious" reason for things is, but if I tell you you are projecting I'm the one making assumptions?

>The roles are that men are expected to push women and women are expected to tell them no with rare exceptions.

Easy there with the assumptions! Not all men are the same. Neither are women.

> But just like there is some pressure on men to not pass up on sex

Again, all men? Not at all. I've had friends tell me I should have groped a drunken girl when i had the chance, and some tell me that would have been really gross. You can't say the pressure is the same everywhere because it's not. Different parts of culture are different.

And you can choose to move past the grossest parts of culture. I've been call worthless too. Not because of sex-related reasons. But the point is that each one of us decides to accept or reject the labels. Don't blame society if you accepted them

By the way, more power to you if you don't want to sleep with a guy in the first date. I'm not calling you a prude or anything. But you did say this:

>And from men, who want to date - or at least marry - a woman who is selective and chose them out of the many men she could've had.

When really, not all men are like that.

> Maybe I just have an opinion you don't agree with and don't recognize from your life experience. That's fine, but I don't exist inside a vacuum

Notice I'm not telling you how the whole of society lives. Quite the opposite. I'm telling you to stop making broad assumptions because everyone is not the same. The only thing I'm really pushing is that you can't hide behind what you were told. You are an adult, you can reject what you were told. If you want, of course.
>>
>>18664694

It's just the way things are, men have the courage to approach women or ask them out more so then women do, that's not to say it doesn't happen, there are plenty of assertive females out there who go for what they want.

But if you're not happy waiting around then go after them.
>>
That's the way it is.
>>
>>18664763

> "Now why should I put effort into finding a women who just masturbates all day?"

Because you're obviously butthurt about not being able to get laid or find a relationship.

You are the equivalent of third wave feminists asking for complete equality among the sexes, that will never happen, we are wired differently and some things will always remain more prominent amongst each gender.
>>
>>18665740
I am not posting because I think that I don't know anything of the subject. But I take it that for anyone reading, unless I specify that I graduated on the research, they realize that they are reading my opinion. I don't see how being perhaps overly confident in your outlook on things is the same as trying to analyze the hidden motives for your conversational partner to believe what they believe.

>roles
Roles means behavior that is presented to you, that you are encouraged to lean towards. I did not say that this is how all men and women actually are.

>I've had friends tell me I should have groped a drunken girl when i had the chance
That is pressure. The fact that it isn't perpetuated everywhere by everyone 100% of the time doesn't negative that you experienced pressure. And even if a man has indeed never experienced pressure that does not negative there being pressure on men as a general group to act a certain way (sexually assertive) in favor of the opposite.

>And you can choose to move past the grossest parts of culture.
Again, not trying to claim that you should roll over and take it. Or even that -I- should have allowed myself to be impacted by it as much as I have been. I am just saying that it influences people - not everyone, not everyone to the same extent, but if you are talking about the huge categories of men and women as halves of mankind then yes it is an influence.

Not all men are like that, I am well aware of it. I know there's men into polyamory or women with a colorful sexual past. I know there's men who simply don't give a fuck either way. But again I am talking about patterns and in that regard I find the idea odd that you would think that everyone being different and thinking different things means there are no general trends. The two don't exclude one another.
>>
>>18665793
>That is pressure.

Funny how you ignore the part about other saying it would have been gross. I guess I was pressured into the opposite direction, too. I guess I had the option to choose who I want to associate with and who I don't want to.

>But again I am talking about patterns and in that regard I find the idea odd that you would think that everyone being different and thinking different things means there are no general trends.

The thing about presenting "trends" as "facts" is that you are part of the pressure to make the world a certain way.
>>
>>18665793
>broad assumptions
OP asked a broad question dealing with general terms. If you are not willing to let go of the individual perspective to find patterns then there is no possible worthwhile answer to it. Other than "some girls do ask guys out". Yes, some do. But not as much as the other way around. For different reasons with similarities among them.

>you can't hide behind what you were told
And as I stated several times, my intention was not to negate agency. But being human means in part reacting to your environment, there is no blank slate coming into this world. Both are true.
>>
>>18665800
I didn't ignore it, I just said that it doesn't make the pressure to do it undone. They exist alongside one another. And yes in my experience more guys have experienced pressure to lose their virginity, flirt with a girl, go for sex despite potential negative consequences, etc than vice versa. I cannot prove it but that's why it's an opinion and not a fact. If I didn't think it were true though, it wouldn't be my opinion.

>you are part of the pressure
This is absolutely true and I do regret that. Not so much for a random post on here as for whether without wanting to I essentially confirmed my friends in being right to keep themselves "in check" according to their standards.
>>
>>18665808
>I didn't ignore it, I just said that it doesn't make the pressure to do it undone.

You did ignore it. You focused on the part that made your argument stronger and ignore the part that made it weaker.

>They exist alongside one another.

You only say that NOW, after I pointed out that you ignored it.

>And yes in my experience more guys (etc.)

Once again, normalizing. Even when you admit both kinds of pressures exist, you need to make a backhanded comment about how you are still right to push your original thought.

You like to talk about how words affected you? Start looking at your own words a bti more closely.
>>
Women are dumber than dogs just manipulate them and leave they don't deserve anything
>>
>>18665812
>You did ignore it. You focused etc
I guess I see your point here. For me I was mostly startled that you said "Really, all men?" and then divulged into a token example that you experienced. So I jumped in and said that it not being the only thing there is doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
It is true that I could've acknowledged it more literally.

>Even when you admit both kinds of pressures exist
As I said, the reason I am choosing to stress one at the expense of the other is because if you don't you wind up in all around relativity that is not a basis for a discussion ("some girls do ask guys out"). Not because I think nothing else exists.

>backhanded comment about how you are right
What are you talking about? That I have the opinions I hold because they are what I think is true? I do not see how that was back-handed, I just meant it as a standstill - this is my opinion that I went into, yes obviously I think it is somewhat accurate, no I cannot prove it in any way, no it was not my intent to imply that I could.

I will readily admit that English is not my first language and I am not as fine tuned in this as I am in my first. But I honestly don't see what you mean here.
>>
>>18665830
>As I said, the reason I am choosing to stress one at the expense of the other is because if you don't you wind up in all around relativity that is not a basis for a discussion

Talking only in extremes is what makes people feel pressured. If you don't discuss the grey are in the middle, you are making it look like there are only extremes.
>>
>>18664694
I've been asked out by several women.
>>
>>18665836
I don't disagree with that but it depends on the context. If a friend asks me how I feel about her (potential) sexual choices then I would not ever tell her some of the more crude and less nuanced stuff I said on here - because there is no point in it and she shouldn't base her personal decisions on my observations from random strangers online (to name an example).
As for this question I just wanted to make the point that women are in ways rewarded for or encouraged towards this behavior, including by (some) men. Yes then you miss a lot of nuance.
>>
>>18665846
>As for this question I just wanted to make the point that women are in ways rewarded for or encouraged towards this behavior

And they are never rewarded for opening up and letting men into their lives? They are never rewarded for taking the opposite stance?
>>
>>18664694

>all western scholars save for avicenna

disgusting.jpg
>>
>>18664694
It doesn't have to be like that at all. Yes, that's what society says and people will justify that in any possible way, but in truth it's not like this every single time, and there are women (not just a few, mind you) who do initiate things.

My girlfriend, for example. She would talk to me every single day. We were friends, but she would always try to talk to me and it was like this for a whole year. Some months ago, she was the one to initiate a heavy sexual flirting (but she was used to me already), and we were some sort of FWBs for a long time. Considering that the both of us aren't too much into FWB things, I waited until she tried to say something about commitment. Ultimately, some days ago she did, and she's my gf now.

But she was who moved everything on her own, and I followed along. And I did it in order to be cautious. It worked just fine.
>>
>>18666198
> "avicenna"
> western
>>
>>18665774
butthurt doesn't mean wrong
>>
>>18664694

Hey man. Hookers are fine.
>>
Because men are desperate to fuck and women aren't.
>>
>>18666437

Not true, they crave sex more than us.

I think the problem is that they are more easily turned off. So she's horny and if you make a bad move you fuck up everything.
>>
>>18666457
It is true. If it wasn't OP wouldn't be here whining.
>>
>>18666431
yeah im getting to the point where i'll probably just do that
>>
File: 1497316450549.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1497316450549.png
963KB, 990x1146px
Definition of Man
>taking whatever the fuck you want by convincing the other party involved

That's why.
>>
>>18665616
Yeah you're full of shit.
>>
I've never seen one female anything, ask another man out. Ever.
>>
>>18664998
I think it's a fair word for it, I consider my extended family from earlier generations to be my ancestors, not just my direct li
>>
>>18665162
Not living in fear of rape. (Yes I'm aware men get raped, but do you live in fear of it? Most women do.)
>>
>>18666869
I do live in fear of it, my neighborhood block is filled with registered sex offenders most of whom are okay with men. I am 5'5" 98lbs ectomorph manlet.

The difference is I will take self-defense courses and carry a gun I know how to use on me when I go out. To you, that's "cultural influences from lol toxic masculinity". To me, it's baseline having a fucking brain in a world that could very well devour you without a moment's hesitation. Disregard your fucking meme influences for a minute and use your brain.
>>
>>18665162
Well off the top of my head in the dating sector
>can have more pointless sex without strings being attached. a male slut is less looked down on than a female slut
>if they go to a bar to relax and have a drink they can do so in peace. yes sometimes going out doesn't mean you're trying to fuck 50 guys
>don't need to look nice or even bother to look nice. minimal grooming and you're good

most the female perks you're jealous of seem to be "but they can get sex whenever they want its not fair!" but honestly sex isn't that important. you're just conditioned to think your own value is based on being able to have sex with people.
>>18665167
its a problem when you don't want the attention or you're not after a quick fuck.
>>
>>18666869
>do you live in fear of it? Most women do
That is stupid, you're more likely to get killed in a bus accident.
>>
>>18666869
How the fuck is that "getting away with something"?
>>
>>18666457
Its a different type of desire that isn't about the sex itself.
>>
>>18666890
I never said women were rational, but it is what it is.
>>
>>18666887
There is a difference between a brutal rape in a back alley, which everyone is aware of, and danger in common social events.

If you were to go to a party, you're not particularly worried about someone trying to do something to you against your will. At worst you're probably worried about getting into a fight with someone that will beat your shit in. Maybe if you're at a gay bar you're slightly worried about it.
If a girl goes to a party, they do actually have to worry about people being "overly forceful" if not full on rapey, or otherwise trying to get you drunk/drug you for the sake of fucking you. That is not something you really ever have to worry about, and it puts a damper on fun events.
>>
>>18664694
Try being a lesbian half the time you're both waiting for the right move
>>
>>18664694
Isn't the 'Dante?' in that picture meant to be Machiavelli?
>>
>>18665774
>You are the equivalent of third wave feminists asking for complete equality among the sexes
>feminists
>wanting equality
Lmao. When's the last time you heard a feminist or any woman say
>draft women for war too!
>we need more female coal miners and garbagemen! Equalize the workplace death rate!
>circumcise your baby girls too!
>equal punishment for equal crimes! Stop only sentencing women to half the prison time as men for the same crimes!
>>
File: 1397606604615.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1397606604615.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>18664694

>Why do guys have to initiate everything?

You've spent your entire life being a spineless beta and now instead of doing what you can to face your issues and fix it you just want to find someone to blame.

>And don't tell me to shut up and stop bitching, girls can get away with doing what I do

Shut up and stop bitching. Life as an animal isn't fair. I don't know if you've been paying attention for the last 30 years but if you've looked around recently you would've gathered that you're not owed anything. You're a man and society expects you to have a semblance of a spine. You can't go through life acting like a little bitch and expect pussy to just fall in your lap. We can sit around and bitch all day about how unfair it is but it won't change anything.

Women are more biologically valuable than you, ok? A society can exist with a few men and a lot of women. It cannot exist with a lot of men and few women. Over the centuries that simple fact has evolved into an entire social order that is out of our hands. So, sorry. Thats life, dude, either play the game or don't.
>>
File: 1473626169658.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1473626169658.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>18666950

I don't understand that argument. I don't understand why you believe that equality means literal gender homogenization; as if somehow treating men and women exactly the same without any variation makes any sense. I don't think any reasonable person advocates for that, anon.

Firstly, there is no draft in the U.S. Places like Israel require every citizen serve, both men and women. Until recently women weren't allowed on the frontline so we really sent a mixed message to women for awhile. I don't really get that argument because there is no movement, feminist or otherwise that is pushing for women to be excluded from war. Afghanistan and Syria have several all female battalions on the front lines right now.

Secondly, men are the ones who pursue high risk jobs more and they receive higher hazard pay as a result. Its just the difference between genders, really. Its absolutely retarded to suggest that feminists should be spending their resources to advocate dying more. Workplace safety is an issue completely separate from gender equality.

Thirdly, female circumcision is a barbaric tribal ritual that removes a female clitoris to prevent sexual promiscuity. Again, its an absolutely retarded suggestion that feminism advocate for that. Male circumcision, while not necessary, is a relatively harmless procedure that has actual medical benefit and is rooted in centuries of religious tradition. Don't like circumcision? Talk to the church, not feminism.

Lastly, while I understand your issue with sentencing laws I would say we should advocate for sentencing reform altogether. Our justice system is needlessly punitive and ineffective in preventing crime and it needs a complete overhaul, not a push to victimize women as much as it has victimized men. Thats not progress, thats revenge.

All in all I think you haven't thought your points through. While feminism has its flaws I think you're purposefully mischaracterizing a lot of common sense ideas.
>>
>>18666988
You're the one who said feminists want complete equality moron, I pointed out how they actually don't want that at all because they love all the privileges being a woman gives them. They all just cry about the "wage gap" which women themselves cause and demand to be given more money for no reason.
>>
>>18664694
Welcome to life. I've been told, it's not fair.

Also, as a guy that doesn't pursue girls at all, I promise you that if you're decent looking and have your shit together, you will get women chasing after you.
>>
>>18667049

>You're the one who said feminists want complete equality moron

I never said anything of the sort. This is my first post in this thread.

>They all just cry about the "wage gap" which women themselves cause and demand to be given more money for no reason.

I think thats a very childish oversimplification of the concept of feminism. Feminism is much bigger than the wage gap but I think the wage gap is a very easy target so you just want to attack that instead of maybe expand to other issues. Additionally, you didn't address any of the specific points I listed, you just kind of reiterated your frustration with feminism without actually saying anything of substance.
>>
>>18667068
>I never said anything of the sort. This is my first post in this thread.
Then why the fuck would you respond to a post that was replying to someone who did say that retard?

And women have no issues.
>>
>>18666988
Male circumcision is a barbaric ancient ritual designed to suppress male sexuality. It has no benefits and is not harmless.

Female circumcision is also an ancient hundreds of years old cultural tradition. Don't like it, take it up with the tribe leader.
>>
>>18664694
Because we are literally better at everything and so society expects us to take charge.

Embrace what you are. It's a gift that comes with responsibilities and you are whining about the most inconsequential of all the things we are expected to do.
>>
>>18666988
You're a huge faggot. Feminists have proven over and over that they want all the benefits that come with being male without any of the negatives.

That's not how equality works you fucking jew. If you want to be able to reach the top, you should have to work your way up from the bottom like any other male would.

You brush aside all kinds of valid concerns by blaming other groups when feminists are all over those issues as well.

Honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>18664694
>Why do guys have to initiate everything?
Because men and women are different and initiating contact is usually the male role for humans.
>girls can basically do whatever and as long as they're not horrifically ugly they'll get guys asking for dates.
I once dropped all contact with an extremely hot girl because she was simply too boring to be around. They'll get guys asking for dates, but they won't necessarily end up in long-term relationships.
>I'll literally never find a girl walking up to me asking for a date. I'm almost 30 years old
Well yeah, it's highly unlikely that you'll be approached, although not impossible.
>How is this fair and reasonable?
You're 30 years old, you should have figured out by now that not everyone gets the same amount of candy in this life.
>>
>>18667175
>getting worked up about feminists

You fell for it.
>>
File: 1386775040607.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1386775040607.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Because that how nature seems to work. One sex holds more power than the other, one chases the other, one has to impress the other.
It usually males having to impress the females because they have less to lose.
Think about it if a male impregnates a female he can fuck off and leave her, so she may as well have sex with the biggest chad around so her offspring will be strong enough to survive.

In the human species, Females have the power when it comes to sex.
Why would she bother chasing you when five other guys are trying their best to impress her and succeeding.
The fucked up and ironic thing is that most guys would be turned off by a women chasing them.

I fucking hate "the chase" but whenever a women comes on to me I reject them.
I have no clue why.
I am just thankful I don't have to deal with getting eaten after having sex.
>>
Rape is also natural
>>
I can accept all that jazz about life being unfair, but I just wish everyone would stop lying about it to everyone else their whole lives.

Women aren't gentle or loving, they don't care about romance, and they aren't generally good people. Men also aren't generally good people. Being a good person only gets you stepped on. There's no such thing as soulmates, there isn't someone out there for everyone, and honestly love in general is a big sham. Life never gets better, and there's really no reason to bother with anything.

Give Kids the truth of it all from the beginning instead of leaving them on just to crush them when they grow up.
>>
>>18668393
the problem is you can't really grow productive drones on this platform
>>
>>18668393

Speak for yourself, sunshine. Just because your life is shit, doesn't mean everything is shit.
>>
>>18668393
What this anon says >>18668939
There's a lot of bad things and bad people, but there's some good things and people out there too. I'm sorry you never got to experience real love, I'm sorry your life only goes downhill, but must of all I pity you for your worldview.
>>
It's a myth that guys are the ones who have to initiate. Girls do it all the time. Their method may not be as direct as guys, but speaking from experience, if a girl is interested in a guy, she'll initiate a conversation with him.
>>
>>18668393
Sorry mang, you're probly too grown up on romcoms and pop culture where some weird uggo gets the hot bitch. Date in your league, or don't be a toxic sperg, and you'll have better luck
>>
>>18668393
Well... you're about half right.

The fairy tale version of love is a sham. There is no such thing as soulmates, and there is not someone for everyone.

Women are generally more loving and gentle. And in most cases they care very much about romance. It's just not the only thing they care about.

Life, isn't awesome by default. It's hard, and it's largely what you make it.
>>
>>18668939
Good for you I guess. My point is just that there's 2 sides to unfairness and we can't all be born on the beneficial side of it.
>>
>>18664770

Same thing happened to me, back when I used fb, except after about 6 months of:

>>did some stuff, sex too

I figured out she was borderline and I ended it. She used the same method to rebound immediately with a beta manlet and last I heard they're still at it, codependent and miserable as ever.

That said, gotta keep your eyes open and recognize the signs. Know when she's into you vs being friendly because it's her job, for example. That's how I got into a healthy relationship with a bank teller (part time while she goes to school), subtle signs. And not so subtle in retrospect.
>>
>>18668955
This.

Plus I'm not deformed or hideous and I never get approached. I'm not attractive, but not ugly either. The painfully average females have just as hard a time as the painfully average dudes.
>>
>>18668955
>It's a myth that guys are the ones who have to initiate. Girls do it all the time.
It's not a myth. Heterosexual women initiate statistically less often by a widely significant margin. Nobody is saying that it never happens. Of course it can happen, and of course if you take a global view then you can somehow claim "it happens all the time", but that's playing with words. The truth is that the odds are skewed. Trying to pretend otherwise is only going to hurt the situation on both sides. You may think you're being reasonable or centrist or non-biased but you're not actually producing a positive effect. When you deny reality you hurt everyone involved, yes even the girls. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>18666956
what you mean is that no matter what, some guys will go without reproducing

no matter what you say

so your entire post is meaningless
>>
>>18668955
>>18669951
The thing is, women are not attracted to looks and their attraction is not instant. Therefore they cannot decide whether to approach male or not - who the fuck knows who he is? This is true without mentioning less risk-taking by women (well obvious testosterone level difference). Any male is much more likely to take risk. Third factor is social conditioning, most girls won't approach guys.
These 3 reasons make female approach almost non-existent. Exception: under heavy alcohol influence.
>>
>>18670832
>Heterosexual women initiate statistically less often by a widely significant margin
Do you actually think in such language in your everyday life?
>>
>>18670876
No, I only speak like a robot when I deal with someone who I know will nitpick at every word in a sentence to find a way to misread it. It's not pleasant.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.