[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So heres the deal, my GF has some vaginal problems and we wont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1403047753114.gif (1002KB, 259x198px) Image search: [Google]
1403047753114.gif
1002KB, 259x198px
So heres the deal, my GF has some vaginal problems and we wont be able to have vaginal sex for 2 weeks. We fuck usually on a daily basis.
Anal is a no go. Oral is open, but I don't really like it.
We've been together for 5 years and done several threesomes.

She suggests I fuck hookers, so long as she gets to pick them and I tell her what we did.

So far Im loving this idea, but ... is it a trap?
There's a catch also, I fuck hookers too sometimes anyway...

Do her suggestion or not?
>>
just titfuck her. sounds like drama and she might get pissy.
>>
That's a horrible idea. You'll survive 2 weeks of just handjobs and oral.
>>
If you done several threesomes I don't see why this would be a trap. But either way, unless she has a std, I'd do threesomes with her and just fuck the other pussy

>t. i just had a threesome with my gf being on her period yesterday and she just skipped penetration on her side this time
>>
>>18664603

Just masturbate like the rest of us, ya retard.
>>
>>18664603

Dont fuck hookers. Use this period to open yourselves up to other sexual experiences. Difficulty breeds creativity, and Im sure she'd appreciate the thought.
>>
>>18664603
do you depend on her for sex this much? holy shit dude 2 weeks isnt going to kill you. instead of fucking around with hookers or worry about how you're going to get laid, try taking her out a bunch and try furthering your romantic relationship instead of your sexual relationship
>>
File: 1350019525675.jpg (62KB, 737x414px) Image search: [Google]
1350019525675.jpg
62KB, 737x414px
>>18664617
no I wont, im kinda sex addicted
>>18664644
we dont have any girl available now
>>18664650
Ill try
>>18664661
that sounds beta as fuck, theres no "2" relationships theres just one and it includes sex
>>
>>18664705
Can't you get a girl just for now? Or have her with you and the hooker?

I mean, my gf offered to me many times to sleep with other girls on my own, but I always turned it down in favor of doing it toghether. How hurt is your gf vajaya? Is she that much on the bench?
>>
File: 1379641363969.jpg (24KB, 389x448px) Image search: [Google]
1379641363969.jpg
24KB, 389x448px
>>18664720
cant get a girl right now. When she suggested the hooker idea I tried to get her to participate but doesn't want to.

Shes diabetic and lost control of her sugar levels for 2 days, vajj is full of fungi, doesnt smell or look nice and it hurts a ton to her. I actually got pics but cant post nudes in this board
>>
How about you fucking go to church and contain yourself for 14 days, you loser fuck

Drop your whore, find someone who respects herself and you enough not to engage in this bullshit, and grow the fuck up
>>
>>18664754
Shit pool's closed then

Idk man, I honestly don't know. If she gave you the chance willingly, you're free to do it I guess. But I'd go for tinder girls and have fun swipping with her instead of paid hookers. Maybe it even ends up in a new girl to play with if they get curious.
>>
File: 1336448888384.jpg (87KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1336448888384.jpg
87KB, 960x738px
>>18664803
thats an interesting idea, ill tell her
>>18664774
no thanks bro, plenty of containment time when im old or ded
>>
hahahahaha what a problem to have

you humongous fag
>>
>>18664603
its definitely a trap
>I fuck hookers too sometimes anyway
is she aware of this?
>>
>>18664818
why the hell did you come here for advice? I'm genuinely curious. Most people here might never experience being in a relationship so why bother with this place?
>>
Jesus fuck dude it's 2 weeks. Just hold off and have mind blowing sex in 2 weeks. Fap if you must in the meantime. Fucking children.
>>
1. she knows about the hookers
2. yes, it's a test. if you say yes then she's gone or she'll suggest a threesome
3. it's only 2 weeks. dont do anything and when you finally have sex with your gf it'll feel amazing
4. stop fucking hookers you faggot.
>>
>>18664603
What a shitty joke of a relationship. I feel bad for you
>>
>>18664705
>can't wait for sex for two weeks
>is in a LTR
I hope never want children, because even if you would bang your bursting gf, she will get her vag destroyed by vaginal bith till her asshole is split. Women on average don't have sex afterwards for AT LEAST 3 months in light cases, but regularly for a whole year. If the later and her ass got split as well, buttsex will obviously be as well a no go. Get your shit together and fap you retard.
>>
>>18664603
>Anal is a no go.
With that attitude I see why.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.